Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Schiz, can I get a mellow waist up drawing?

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Ordering! britecontra- 3000 In a certain style? Hrm. How about Magna Carta style? That art is so beautiful!

Quote:
WHITE TIGRESS
A Sentient with raw power and emotion and filled with passion.
- Any pose, preferably looking passionate or sexy
- She wears a white bodice laced up the front similar to this. She wears a long white cape similar to this. She wears white leather pants and steel toed white boots that look like white combat boots. She wears white gloves with metal bracers on them.
- She has a dagger strapped to her thigh.
- She has a coy look on her face, sometimes angry or fearsome, and long straight brown hair that flows to mid back.
BlackWind1.1
Schiz, can I get a mellow waist up drawing?

Sure. Send the deposit.
jealousghost
Ordering! britecontra- 3000 In a certain style? Hrm. How about Magna Carta style? That art is so beautiful!

Quote:
WHITE TIGRESS
- She wears a white bodice laced up the front similar to this. She wears a long white cape similar to this. She wears white leather pants and steel toed white boots that look like white combat boots. She wears white gloves with metal bracers on them.
- She has a coy look on her face, sometimes angry or fearsome, and long straight brown hair that flows to mid back.

ee; Magna Carta?
Nyxa
Mmmm, pretty! O: I can't tell if you're taking orders or not, though. XD

I take orders anytime.
Awesome. I'd like a waist-up colored of this semi-anthro OC here.

There are more examples here.

Waist-length pink hair, brown fur. Yellow-green eyes, three yellow markings under each eye (larger at the outside corners, smaller towards her nose). You can dress her in whatever you like, put her in whatever pose you like. I give you full artistic liberty!
Nyxa
Awesome. I'd like a waist-up colored of this semi-anthro OC here.

There are more examples here.

Waist-length pink hair, brown fur. Yellow-green eyes, three yellow markings under each eye (larger at the outside corners, smaller towards her nose). You can dress her in whatever you like, put her in whatever pose you like. I give you full artistic liberty!

Alrighty. Send the deposit.

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Schizzy
jealousghost

Quote:
WHITE TIGRESS

ee; Magna Carta?

3nodding Like This
jealousghost
Schizzy
jealousghost

Quote:
WHITE TIGRESS

ee; Magna Carta?

3nodding Like This

Ah, okay. Send deposit.

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hey, long time no see...well if you get back i'd like to talk about a drawing you could do for me...ciao for now wink

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Schizzy
jealousghost
Schizzy
jealousghost

Quote:
WHITE TIGRESS

ee; Magna Carta?

3nodding Like This

Ah, okay. Send deposit.
done 3nodding
Sirthomas JR. [iga ninja]
Hey, long time no see...well if you get back i'd like to talk about a drawing you could do for me...ciao for now wink

o.o; Erkies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces