Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex or candy ?

Sex 0.36846339501207 36.8% [ 458 ]
Candy 0.23893805309735 23.9% [ 297 ]
Pach Art :0 0.39259855189059 39.3% [ 488 ]
Total Votes:[ 1243 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1006 1007 1008 > >> >>> »|

Andilu
I WILL GIVE PACH SEALED LETTERS FOR ART! gonk heart How are you, love?

good , and there should be a spot open soon too biggrin im almost done quons , ive finished one of the others and i started on the last 2 , so yeah , i wanna finish them all at once XD
I haven't seen you online in FOREVER. And now, it looks like you and Koko are both on frequently. How've you been?
Andilu
I haven't seen you online in FOREVER. And now, it looks like you and Koko are both on frequently. How've you been?

ive been on since the winter break - and i quit my job , so i have some more time to play around with . im glad koko is back on too smile

ive been good - im going to have to run to school soon , and show up late of course. then back home for some freelanceing - i still 'work' but its from home , and i get paid 11 dollars an hour , which is better then the 8.50 i was making at my old job lol.
pach_work
Andilu

ive been on since the winter break - and i quit my job , so i have some more time to play around with . im glad koko is back on too smile

ive been good - im going to have to run to school soon , and show up late of course. then back home for some freelanceing - i still 'work' but its from home , and i get paid 11 dollars an hour , which is better then the 8.50 i was making at my old job lol.
Wow, no kidding. Better than retail too! I'm glad you get paid for doing something you like better! heart

Take care. Hopefully, I'll be on when slots open. I just had to buy another letter because mine were in storage. And I can't get them out. scream
ps -= OMG I love that like...'draw the bag's' or whatever thing XD THATS alkjsf freaking awesome ! IM OLD TOO biggrin 21 , turning 22 soon ! rawr !
Andilu
pach_work
Andilu

Wow, no kidding. Better than retail too! I'm glad you get paid for doing something you like better! heart

Take care. Hopefully, I'll be on when slots open. I just had to buy another letter because mine were in storage. And I can't get them out. scream

sad how can you not get them out ? that sucks . anyway , when a slot is open i'll just fill it with your name , so no worries XD
pach_work
ps -= OMG I love that like...'draw the bag's' or whatever thing XD THATS alkjsf freaking awesome ! IM OLD TOO biggrin 21 , turning 22 soon ! rawr !
rofl rofl rofl

YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO. We've gotten two pictures so far that just make me die laughing. The thread and all the descriptions are so much fun.

User Image

Yes, that is a fart.
pach_work
Andilu
pach_work
Andilu

sad how can you not get them out ? that sucks . anyway , when a slot is open i'll just fill it with your name , so no worries XD
The "organize inventory" feature is disabled right now. That's the only way to get to my storage trunk is to organize my inventory. I've been nearly ready to make an offer on an AFK, and I can't because I can't look at all my letters!
AHAHAHAHAH K , if i make up my own old avatar and like . my 'old ' story i can join ? biggrin
pach_work
AHAHAHAHAH K , if i make up my own old avatar and like . my 'old ' story i can join ? biggrin
YES DO IT. heart We'd be honored to have you around.
Andilu
pach_work
Andilu
pach_work
Andilu

The "organize inventory" feature is disabled right now. That's the only way to get to my storage trunk is to organize my inventory. I've been nearly ready to make an offer on an AFK, and I can't because I can't look at all my letters!

that sucks ! well im sure you'll get the oppertunity , i have an AFK in a letter , i havent opened it yet , and im not sure if i wanna part with it - but one day lol.
pach_work
Andilu
pach_work
Andilu
pach_work
Andilu

that sucks ! well im sure you'll get the oppertunity , i have an AFK in a letter , i havent opened it yet , and im not sure if i wanna part with it - but one day lol.
I don't even know why I want the hat so bad. It's cute, but I don't have a thing to match it! xd I think I just needed to quest for something before I got bored with Gaia. Unfortunately, once I've gotten it, I will be way to broke to buy art for a long long time. gonk
you can find somthing to match it XD ! afks are adorableeee

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dammit...and now I find out you had a sealed letter store... ; 3;

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100