Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you didn't know already, today the 23rd of September is Haraiso (aka Emi)'s sweet sixteenth birthday! And we should all make her gifts and whatnot to make her happy. <3!

Of course, if you have no idea who the hell she is, and you want to be paid for art, I can do that too. : D Just check the post about funds to see how much we have.

But yes, please come on in, throw on a party hat, and celebrate with us. (As we wait for her to come home from school!) <33333

HARAISO

Table of Contents
1 - Intro
2 - Gaia avatars
3 - Fanarts
4 - Original characters
5 - funds
6 - Received art
7 - Omake

(Emi I love you~)

Finni's Wife

Aha draw Emi and her friends! biggrin
User Image
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL! =D Except, she has WARM GREY hair like this picture and her collar has a SKULL, not a cross. biggrin
... oh and if you feel like it, you can draw a nazi swastika on her arm with "021" underneathe it like here.

Family~~~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I'll fill in other people when she comes online. XD
User Image
BEKAMI

Emi's favourite yaoi pairing that she obsesses over like a sick puppy is BeKami, in other words Atobe and Kamio from Prince of Tennis. She'd love you FOREVER if you drew the two together! And of the two, she likes Atobe more. (She's SUCH A FANGIRL~~~omgg!)

Anyhow, here are some references drawn by Emi herself~!
- relapse and soda
- Atobe
- bathtime kisses
<-- and that one.

... and if you want official references, google it yourself. 8D;;; Just punch in Atobe or Kamio~

Atobe's seme, if you didn't know. oAo

Finni's Wife

haraiso
User Image

OCs. [spotlight]

the OCs i currently want drawn is:

akai me no royalty
User Image

User Image The prince, or 'oujisama', works as Death's assistant in the underworld. Basically taking care of the stray spirits and keeping them in line, also assigning death to the mortals above if Death gets lazy. He is a person of few words, terse at best. This is probably why he's teased so often in the underworld..

Hair: black
Eyes: red

User Image The princess, or 'himechan', is was a king's b*****d child. She was assassinated by the vengeful queen, and thus sent to the underworld-- where oujisama was residing. She's whimsical, naive, and most of all, extremely optimistic-- almost to the point of being annoying. But she keeps to herself most of the time.

Hair: beige.
Eyes: yellow. [later red]

scenes:

this is a postmortem love story of Romeo and Juliet of sorts. the basic storyline is that oujisama and himechan fall in love-- but Death doesn't like oujisama fooling around with someone she killed. So Death gets upset and, well, gouges out himechan's eyes, and sends her to a lower sector of the underworld so she can't see oujisama anymore. Oujisama was then furthermore kept on a tight leash, to ensure they would never ever even glimpse each other. This is the part where my brain melted, so XD Anyway oujisama gets out somehow, replacing Death himself. He then goes to find his himechan, but she's been kept in isolation so long she didn't even recognize the sound of his voice, and can barely talk. Oujisama, devastated, did what any goon in love would do-- he gouged out his left eye and gave it to himechan for her own. Now she could see again and all is well and they end up taking over Hell and yeah XD More will come as it develops. Oh and oujisama and himechan both implanted glass eyes, so there are no eyepatches and stuff =3

other OCs

http://photobucket.com/albums/y176/zombiedon/

-NINJA'D FROM HER REQUEST THREAD- 8D
Funds~

User ImageThank You Letter July 2004
LUCKY DEVIL 43,000-50,500

User ImageThank You Letter May 2005
LUCKY DEVIL 9,000-11,100
(x1 cool

User ImageThank You Letter June 2005
LUCKY DEVIL 3,200-4,300
(x2)

User ImageThank You Letter July 2005
LUCKY DEVIL 4,200-4,900
(x21)

User ImageThank You Letter August 2005
LUCKY DEVIL 5,800-6,600
(x11)

User ImageBammi Hat
LUCKY DEVIL 9,000-12,000

User ImageHammi Hat
LUCKY DEVIL 9,000-12,000

User ImageMonkey Pajamas
LUCKY DEVIL 5,000-6,000

User ImageBear Pajamas
LUCKY DEVIL 6,000-7,400

User ImageJacked-up Gloves
LUCKY DEVIL 83,000-97,000

User ImageGoti Clips
LUCKY DEVIL 17,500-20,500

User ImageHuman G CORP Labcoat
LUCKY DEVIL 80,000-97,000

User ImageAngelic Bracelet
LUCKY DEVIL 7,600-9,000

Finni's Wife

Received Art!

User Image by jacquelineaverleen
User Image by Lish
User Image User Image by linzb0t.
User Image by Willow-san
User Image by j A d e d
User Image by eikyuni
User Image by Anarahk
User Image by voice_of_sinners, Sorrow, and Fallenangel315
User Image by Yuny2000_Aya
User Image by Taito
x3 LAWL

k done.
Posts <333 First Post Owned domokun

Happy Birthday Harasio...and wow only sixteen I'll be twenty this comming March heart
ninja heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces