jimy-chan
Shukumii
o 3 o;

Shuuuuuuuuuuuu *3* heart heart

JIM-EEEEEEEEEEEE~ xd heart heart whee

how r ya ahu?!?! ^___________^

i'm doing pretty good. n___n heart

i'm like...really bored right now though. x3x;
theres nothing to watch...nothing to do on RO....no games to play....nothing! crying

xd ;
Shukumii
o 3 o

isnt that sad? these 4 things are hte only things in my inventory besides the bugs i caught in Gaia Towns. xd ;

Thats not that sad razz
Lilithia
Shukumii
o 3 o

isnt that sad? these 4 things are hte only things in my inventory besides the bugs i caught in Gaia Towns. xd ;

You mean even if they reset towns, we can still keep the bugs? Where do I get a net?

You can get it from the Fishing Shop at Bass'ken Lake for 100g. whee heart rofl
Shukumii
jimy-chan
Shukumii
jimy-chan
Shukumii
o 3 o;

Shuuuuuuuuuuuu *3* heart heart

JIM-EEEEEEEEEEEE~ xd heart heart whee

how r ya ahu?!?! ^___________^

i'm doing pretty good. n___n heart

i'm like...really bored right now though. x3x;
theres nothing to watch...nothing to do on RO....no games to play....nothing! crying

xd ;

nyaaaaaaaa me too!!! >.< ;;
Tinelle
Shukumii
o 3 o

Thats not that sad razz

Your avatar is sooo cute! 4laugh
Lilithia
Tinelle
Shukumii
o 3 o

Thats not that sad razz

yesh tink avi is soooo pinky!!!! ^3^ heart heart
Lilithia
Tinelle
Shukumii
o 3 o

Thats not that sad razz

Thanks so much biggrin I have always admired your avvie heart
Shukumii
Lilithia
Shukumii
o 3 o

You mean even if they reset towns, we can still keep the bugs? Where do I get a net?

Do I have to equip it when I go into towns?
Lilithia
Shukumii
Lilithia
Shukumii
o 3 o

Nope. You just have to have it in your inventory. whee
When Gaia Town fully loads, you should see this yellow dot above the 'Action' button that makes you sit. click on the dot and the whole 'Action Bubble' should turn yellow. You can now start catching bugs. rofl

And to catch bugs, you have go into a zipcode map...find a bug...get near it..then click on it...you will either fail or suceed in catching it. It's like fishing...except you don't have to keep it inside any red line. xd ;
jimy-chan
Lilithia
Tinelle
Shukumii
o 3 o

Thats not that sad razz

yesh tink avi is soooo pinky!!!! ^3^ heart heart

heart -dances-
Shukumii
Lilithia
Shukumii
Lilithia
Shukumii
o 3 o

Nope. You just have to have it in your inventory. whee
When Gaia Town fully loads, you should see this yellow dot above the 'Action' button that makes you sit. click on the dot and the whole 'Action Bubble' should turn yellow. You can now start catching bugs. rofl

And to catch bugs, you have go into a zipcode map...find a bug...get near it..then click on it...you will either fail or suceed in catching it. It's like fishing...except you don't have to keep it inside any red line. xd ;

Okay I'm going to try that now. Thankyou! 3nodding heart
The only problem with bug catching right now is that you get logged out a lot. No one knows why. @___@

After a couple minutes of 'equipping' the bug catching net and/or catching 1-2 bugs...you consistantly fail to catch bugs...then when you try to go into another map...you get an error...which usaully makes people get logged out.

I got logged out like 14 times before I manged to get 10 bugs. gonk

...oh yeah! Once you get 10 bugs...go into the 'fountain' area of any map and talk to Bogie to cash in your bugs. whee
YAY I caught two bugs!

Okay Shu thanks so much!!

Sparkly Treasure

Lilithia
YAY I caught two bugs!

Okay Shu thanks so much!!

No problem Lili!~ whee heart heart

@Sakura: *stalks you from on top of your head* ninja heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff