Timid Assailant

17,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Rieuna
wahaha, I'm glad you liked it!
I'm sorry it's so simple TT v TT
I've always wanted to try a white drawing with only blush.

Oh, for her hair I just winged it. I was just imagining her putting her hair up in a ponytail : D

Good to see you this fine morning!

ahh I doooo! * v*
and its okay! xD In fact, sometimes i will even RLC people just for sketches, so it doesnt bother me at all * v* not because i cant afford their other art at times, but because sketches have a certain beauty to them haha <33

sometimes...the sketches look better then lineart xD /is a case in point /sob orz
ohhhh and yeah at times she does LOL especially if she's about to go swimming! or do something she think her hair might get caught on something * v* ....hair also gets hot. /knows this struggle

good to see you too! smile
since yesterday i was like cleaning, then i went to the event, then i came home late. I was busy D:
almost done with my OC ref tho xD
nee-im-phee
sobs i hope you had fun drawing him!!
and i would not have the attention span to line and color everything on that page so i bow down to you amg crying

oh GOD have i had that tumblr for 3 yrs already lafs
i'm too scared to look back further than 2 pages lol must have been pretty sketchy looking stuff gomen sobs
I did!
It was especially fun drawing chibis of him : D
And drawing his hair is pretty flexible, lolol
At first I thought the rainbow sleeves were weird, but now that I look at it, it looks pretty good. Especially when compared to full gray.

Ahahah, this took forever to finish, so I'm proud I had the motivation and patience to finish it too rofl
never doing this again lmfao

IT'S NOT BAD THO. Look back rofl
Wish my improvement jumps were that big x'D

starsuchi
gaia_crown
Hehe. Np. ^u^
It's a nice little thread you guys got here. The number of pages you guys already have is amazing.
Keep it up! heart
It's because Hyde's name attracts everyone here rofl
truf

edit: also, it gets noisy when Hyde is chatting. it's awesome : D

Hobo Pixi
Nope!
You still get to pick!!!

WHoo, yay : D
Ranger Myst
Ehe, well, can't wait to see how your ref comes out!
// rolls around
Lucy Bellamy
// rolls around
Hiya, what's up?
I'm watching lets plays of Silent Hills PT for PS4. eurghghghg, I think playing this will scare me to tears. fffffff

So good. The creator is so good at creating oppressive atmosphere and an interesting storyline. Eeep. If only the game was in first person.

Ehehe. If anyone is going to play it livestream with voice, I'd totally be there asap.
Rieuna

Heyo! Not much is up at the moment. Just watch scary let's plays on YouTube. Speaking of which, I heard you're interested in Silent Hill PT. I would love to join you if there's a live stream of it. // loves the Silent Hill series

Tipsy Fatcat

Totally lost your thread, but im subscribed this time
pew.
and im too lazy to reply to all of you again.
hi hello.
Seracella
/stalks the thread QuQ
yoyoyo

where is kenny
[Hyde]

I enjoy everyone's style of art here.. plus I would like to order avatar art please? o:
What does it mean by no bribes from you? .-.
thank you!
means you can't order avatar art from me lol

@rieu- it is a luxury item right? lol i don't think i've ever had it either
...maybe
tbh i dont' know what i'm eating when my parents give me things to eat

i should be looking for jobs not making merch OTL LOL
i think i'm done with charms for now though
stickers and tattoos to draw next

REALLY? IT'S SO SHORT THO

moIIymoon
[Hyde]

damn your colours are me gusta heart
could you add me to your streamlist? :>
ofc! thank you! emotion_kirakira
THANK YOU FOR HEATED THREAD, EVERYONE * q* hooray

starsuchi
Rieuna

Ehee. Thank you for visiting * v *

gaia_crown
Hehe. Np. ^u^
It's a nice little thread you guys got here. The number of pages you guys already have is amazing.
Keep it up! heart

[Hyde]
yooouu

gaia_crown
Shhhh. Yessss, it's me. ninja
//la ughs
I feel so intimidated coming in here. I don't like posting in threads with so many ppl. lol
*shifts foot uncomfortably*

but they're such friendly peopleeee
i'm the only one here who'll be an a*****e to you haahhahahahaa
Rieuna
I'm watching lets plays of Silent Hills PT for PS4. eurghghghg, I think playing this will scare me to tears. fffffff

So good. The creator is so good at creating oppressive atmosphere and an interesting storyline. Eeep. If only the game was in first person.

Ehehe. If anyone is going to play it livestream with voice, I'd totally be there asap.
lksjdlkfsjdf sounds so scary LOL
[Hyde]
...maybe

I think I had it once. Like, a tiny bowl. You should try it : D
Then you'll have more food experience
OH, so I'm watching this show with Gordon Ramsay travelling around Asia learning their cooking. And amfg, Vietnam. That was the best episode. Ahahah. So many live animals and using almost 100% of the animal in the meal. Amaze.
They had this shot of alcohol drink with a snake heart in it, with the heart still beating : D

Yeah, seriously, I don't know the names of the food I eat. I just say, " I like this one. I don't like this one. This one is aight."

LOL YES. LOOK FOR A JOB TOO.
me too. I should be doing that. I haven't updated my resume for a year.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TATS. I'll buy snk ones for my roommate.
I gave all the snk charms I bought from you to my roommate, because she's a lot more into snk than I am, ahaha. Mikasa is on her phone, Levi is on one of her firgurines, and the rest are on her wall. : D
ehe

Nichijou is short, but I watched most of it in one sitting, then never went back because I got bored with the pacing. It took me lots of self-nudging to finish Danshi Kokousei no Nichijou. It's about the same, loool. I need a break from the constant gags ahaha.

I'M JUST WATCHING ALL THE PLAY THROUGHS I CAN FIND. But I think I like the first playthrough I watched the most, because the girl actually paid attention to the details, so then it was more scary, because you understand that there is actually a short plot. And you get to notice small details. Also, she looked like she was about to cry towards the end. : D

It's always been my dream to play horror games with a bunch of friends.
Will have to organize that one day.

edit: omg, return of the essay.
Rieuna
[Hyde]
...maybe

I think I had it once. Like, a tiny bowl. You should try it : D
Then you'll have more food experience
OH, so I'm watching this show with Gordon Ramsay travelling around Asia learning their cooking. And amfg, Vietnam. That was the best episode. Ahahah. So many live animals and using almost 100% of the animal in the meal. Amaze.
They had this shot of alcohol drink with a snake heart in it, with the heart still beating : D

Yeah, seriously, I don't know the names of the food I eat. I just say, " I like this one. I don't like this one. This one is aight."

LOL YES. LOOK FOR A JOB TOO.
me too. I should be doing that. I haven't updated my resume for a year.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TATS. I'll buy snk ones for my roommate.
I gave all the snk charms I bought from you to my roommate, because she's a lot more into snk than I am, ahaha. Mikasa is on her phone, Levi is on one of her firgurines, and the rest are on her wall. : D
ehe

Nichijou is short, but I watched most of it in one sitting, then never went back because I got bored with the pacing. It took me lots of self-nudging to finish Danshi Kokousei no Nichijou. It's about the same, loool. I need a break from the constant gags ahaha.

I'M JUST WATCHING ALL THE PLAY THROUGHS I CAN FIND. But I think I like the first playthrough I watched the most, because the girl actually paid attention to the details, so then it was more scary, because you understand that there is actually a short plot. And you get to notice small details. Also, she looked like she was about to cry towards the end. : D

It's always been my dream to play horror games with a bunch of friends.
Will have to organize that one day.

edit: omg, return of the essay.
HAHAH @ essay

blegh maybe but i'm ok with not eating weird stuff lmao
i just remember i saw an episode of something where the family was eating an animal raw on the floor of the kitchen and i was all ಠ_ಠ

yeahhh i don't even remember the names in chinese so i can't even ask for it again LOL

looking for a job is so OTL i'm not even ready yet since my company thinks i'm not leaving LOL

REALLY? hahahaha that's cool i like having my merch being used by people who appreciate it 8d

oh yeah lmao i think i'm used to the slow pacing of slice of life gags
DANSHI KOUKOUSEI WAS GREAT AND also
i especially liked minami kei * -*

i kind of want to watch cause im fascinated by scary games :U haha oh and that sounds fun @ group play
i think i'll just continue doing streams, close enough hurhur
[Hyde]
HAHAH @ essay

blegh maybe but i'm ok with not eating weird stuff lmao
i just remember i saw an episode of something where the family was eating an animal raw on the floor of the kitchen and i was all ಠ_ಠ

yeahhh i don't even remember the names in chinese so i can't even ask for it again LOL

looking for a job is so OTL i'm not even ready yet since my company thinks i'm not leaving LOL

REALLY? hahahaha that's cool i like having my merch being used by people who appreciate it 8d

oh yeah lmao i think i'm used to the slow pacing of slice of life gags
DANSHI KOUKOUSEI WAS GREAT AND also
i especially liked minami kei * -*

i kind of want to watch cause im fascinated by scary games :U haha oh and that sounds fun @ group play
i think i'll just continue doing streams, close enough hurhur
LOL. Oh, I thought you'd be the kind of person who would like trying weird stuff (as long as it's not a health hazard).
Whoa, dude. Not from the floor. That sounds really really unsanitary. Eurhghg.
I think the only thing I could eat raw is seafood. But, not even a whole lot of that either.

Yeah, lol. I'm all, "I want that sweet white square thing that looks spongy." LOL.

Ooooh. idk, you'll have to do it eventually. idk how loyal you are to the company rofl
Are you still on their insurance plan too, even if you're on leave of absence?

YAH. Just telling you stories of your merch being appreciated, lol.
They must be pretty durable charms though, because my roommate links her's with her keys and the charm hasn't been scratched up yet.

LOL. I think those types of anime are fun to watch for summer. Or finals, lol.
Ehe, I'll look that up * v *

lolol. weeeeeeeeeeeelllllll, if you ever want to watch a playthrough to get the atmosphere and story, this person does the best job so far imo.
// rolls around
Why the hell did you just change your avatar, Hyde.

F. me.

//trashes everything. I am not starting over. no I'm done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff