Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Rieuna

Sleepy mobile posting is what happened. LOL

And the roads and everything are covered in ice. XD I wasn't going out either way. c:
Akamaru_ichii
ginfin
Akamaru_ichii
So many great artists in one place! gonk I'm just gonna sit here and bask in your glory, don't mind me~.

lol hi you're cute

/panic

omigoshthankyou! I like your avatar too!

ahaha mine is so plain though //sweats
i would change it up but i lack the $$$
edit: also too lazy to make the $$$

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
ginfin
Akamaru_ichii
ginfin
Akamaru_ichii
So many great artists in one place! gonk I'm just gonna sit here and bask in your glory, don't mind me~.

lol hi you're cute

/panic

omigoshthankyou! I like your avatar too!

ahaha mine is so plain though //sweats
i would change it up but i lack the $$$
edit: also too lazy to make the $$$

XD Sometimes simple is best! I know I like it!

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[Hyde]

OMG LOL NOT EVEN

yeah you have to be an interesting person first of all to have fun here hehe ;D

a lot of my friends don't know im still here hahahaha

I would totally invite you to my parties... if I ever had a party... never thrown a party. I get invited to birthdays and dinners thats about it. and new years stuff.

some of my friend stayed for like 6 months and gave up. they were s**t at gaia anywayz. this is too nerdy for them.

hahahahahahhahaha this is my secret life that nobody knows about, other than a couple of my cousins
idk doodling for a while i guess
User Image

edit: LOL SORRY GUYS
i wasn't paying attention and
my laptop battery died
Nintendraw
[Hyde]
Nintendraw
[Hyde]
Nintendraw
[Hyde]
thought you said you were making models too O:
Yeah; I've tried making models, making motion data, and making stages. The last was successful only because it has the least to do; the other two I'm still working on.
stage sounds hard too.. LOL that's super cool though, i admire
Thanks~ I've gotten about 1/3 of a sweet new video fully choreographed now (that means lights, camera, action, and wind direction) and it looks amazing so far~ I updated my MMD to a version that can handle "wind" (Physics) coming from different directions as well as special shading effects, and I'm kinda kicking myself as to why I didn't do it sooner. Every video I've already put on Youtube can be remade so much better now XD Here's a still comparison, and an old and new video of the same dance/characters.

Also, because I'm a butt and changed my avi, here is the Kaito V3 avi I had before. x)
SO
COOL
jealous
yeah it's a huge difference O:
if i ever get started i might ask you for help but i'm sure you'll be busy hahaha

you got it, thanks ;D
i feel so bad cause lately i havent been available so i get to the requests like a million years later and they dont even care anymore User Image
Thanks~ To make matters worse better, I figured out how to use the reputedly best shader in MMD, Greener Shader. Sorta. Takes time to use because not only do you apply filters separately to skin and "else", you also have to figure out which lighting/weather/skintone variant you want. I think I read that there are over 700 different filters in G-Shader that work for pretty much every conceivable skintone and light/weather setting? @_@
Also copying the motions out of a Vocaloid video by hand. Pirouettes suck.

So long as you don't forget, I at least could just consider it a surprise present; and worst case, you could always just switch to my current avi. Or I could link you my OCs; those will never (in the foreseeable future) get old. ^^
I feel you about work and other things though XD
things like that are why im afraid to get started because i know i'll probably be the kind of person to slowly methodically go through everything OTL

I DUNNO IM REALLY PICKY HAHA we'll see when/if inspiration strikes emotion_awesome
i havent even finished my valentines doodle and its like days over emotion_facepalm
Rieuna
[Hyde]

Rieuna
User Image
Working on OC stuff.

yeey my OC ; v ;

User Image

i like this
so much
i wish you would stream while i work HAHA

Awww thanks TT v TT/
I wish I could work on bigger projects without giving up from intimidation hahaha

You don't even watch streams during work though rofl
It's funny because I actually stream past 12am, when everyone is sleeping already HAHAHAHA

define bigger projects rofl

I WANT TO THO

hehe oh yes good things happened

Khrate
[Hyde]
Khrate
Hyde's sig... emotion_puke

miss you too khrate wink
did you have a good of a valentines as me wink wink
Get out.
I had a great valentine's day, thank you. Why the winky faces...? emotion_puke emotion_puke

hehe thumbs up
how's school
are you a certified heart surgeon yet
Devil_Tony_33
[Hyde]

OMG LOL NOT EVEN

I would totally invite you to my parties... if I ever had a party... never thrown a party. I get invited to birthdays and dinners thats about it. and new years stuff.

some of my friend stayed for like 6 months and gave up. they were s**t at gaia anywayz. this is too nerdy for them.

hahahahahahhahaha this is my secret life that nobody knows about, other than a couple of my cousins

i dont think ive had parties since like
middle/high school
after youre a working employee you just have
"get-togethers" ? i dunno LOL

hahaha

the reason most people dont know about gaia for me is that its not really interesting to talk about----

Akamaru_ichii

kyaa User Image

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
[Hyde]
Devil_Tony_33
[Hyde]

OMG LOL NOT EVEN

middle/high school

hahaha

the reason most people dont know about gaia for me is that its not really interesting to talk about----

Akamaru_ichii

kyaa User Image

gonk q t pie!

Hello there!
Akamaru_ichii
[Hyde]
Devil_Tony_33
[Hyde]

OMG LOL NOT EVEN

middle/high school

hahaha

Akamaru_ichii

kyaa User Image

gonk q t pie!

Hello there!
ahaha nooo hi

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
[Hyde]
Akamaru_ichii
[Hyde]
Devil_Tony_33
[Hyde]

OMG LOL NOT EVEN

middle/high school

hahaha

Akamaru_ichii

kyaa User Image

gonk q t pie!

Hello there!
ahaha nooo hi

Hi!
[Hyde]
ahaha nooo hi

gasp are you denying that you're a qt pie

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
[Hyde]
Nintendraw
[Hyde]
Nintendraw
[Hyde]
stage sounds hard too.. LOL that's super cool though, i admire
Thanks~ I've gotten about 1/3 of a sweet new video fully choreographed now (that means lights, camera, action, and wind direction) and it looks amazing so far~ I updated my MMD to a version that can handle "wind" (Physics) coming from different directions as well as special shading effects, and I'm kinda kicking myself as to why I didn't do it sooner. Every video I've already put on Youtube can be remade so much better now XD Here's a still comparison, and an old and new video of the same dance/characters.

Also, because I'm a butt and changed my avi, here is the Kaito V3 avi I had before. x)
SO
COOL
jealous
yeah it's a huge difference O:
if i ever get started i might ask you for help but i'm sure you'll be busy hahaha

you got it, thanks ;D
i feel so bad cause lately i havent been available so i get to the requests like a million years later and they dont even care anymore User Image
Thanks~ To make matters worse better, I figured out how to use the reputedly best shader in MMD, Greener Shader. Sorta. Takes time to use because not only do you apply filters separately to skin and "else", you also have to figure out which lighting/weather/skintone variant you want. I think I read that there are over 700 different filters in G-Shader that work for pretty much every conceivable skintone and light/weather setting? @_@
Also copying the motions out of a Vocaloid video by hand. Pirouettes suck.

So long as you don't forget, I at least could just consider it a surprise present; and worst case, you could always just switch to my current avi. Or I could link you my OCs; those will never (in the foreseeable future) get old. ^^
I feel you about work and other things though XD
things like that are why im afraid to get started because i know i'll probably be the kind of person to slowly methodically go through everything OTL

I DUNNO IM REALLY PICKY HAHA we'll see when/if inspiration strikes emotion_awesome
i havent even finished my valentines doodle and its like days over emotion_facepalm
Ditto, ditto. I'm changing my mind with the choreography left and right. Dang moton trace giving me new ideas. |D

There, there. //patpat
has many-months-overdue RP post to write
[Hyde]
Rieuna

Awww thanks TT v TT/
I wish I could work on bigger projects without giving up from intimidation hahaha

You don't even watch streams during work though rofl
It's funny because I actually stream past 12am, when everyone is sleeping already HAHAHAHA

define bigger projects rofl

I WANT TO THO

hehe oh yes good things happened
Anything with a background Hahahahahaha

yeah yeah we'll see about that. Weekdays are so busy.

Good to hear biggrin
ginfin
idk doodling for a while i guess
User Image

edit: LOL SORRY GUYS
i wasn't paying attention and
my laptop battery died
SO SAAAAADDDDDD

I MISSED IT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items