Welcome to Gaia! ::

art muIe
Pop that Cuff
crying i'm sorry sweetie but i just can't complete your request.
i got sick this morning and can't get myself motivated for the life of me. i sincerely apologize, i'm just really not feeling well i hope you can forgive me.

It's fine! Not feeling it at all in the future as well? O: Cause I completely understand regardless. x3

Dapper Member

art muIe
Narfeng
well i like to draw too, and he's always asked me to draw for him / write him letters so i'm going to fill out one of those 150 page spiral notebooks with doodles and notes and such c: i found my disposable camera, too, so i'm going to make it part photo album cause his family never took very many pictures while he was growing up. and i'm saving up money to take him to seattle soon. he's never been to an aquarium and i want to be there for his first one, but they're kinda expensive so asldlaskjd yeah c:

FFFFF.
I'm going to explode HAPPINESS.
He is lucky to have you. = w=

Sweetheart

Pop that Cuff
art muIe
Pop that Cuff
crying i'm sorry sweetie but i just can't complete your request.
i got sick this morning and can't get myself motivated for the life of me. i sincerely apologize, i'm just really not feeling well i hope you can forgive me.

It's fine! Not feeling it at all in the future as well? O: Cause I completely understand regardless. x3
(on my nook so please ignore typos) ; 3 ; no of course i would love to do it in the future...maybe monday morning or so. I just went ahead and cancelled the trade though inncase you needed the gold for something else ; n ; heart ty for being so understanding.

Friendly Conversationalist

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
art muIe

Oh no, not at all !
You're just so awesome I wanted to draw something for you ! x)

Edit: saw the front page ! D:
I hope you get better soon ! I completely know how it feels to get really sick&lose your motivation, I've only just returned to art myself ~

Sweetheart

Sweetheart

Dedicated Hunter

art muIe

notice me, senpai

yo, i'm: bes in a box
      looking for a chibi of: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      in: single
      & i'm offering: 20k
      "oh, yes, i see. hm, is that everything i need to know?"

well? yeah it pretty much is. just a warning though, I'm gonna order a couple and another single too ;P you've got a new fan!

Dedicated Hunter

art muIe

notice me, senpai

yo, i'm: bes in a box
      looking for a chibi of: real life me refs castiel refs
      in: couple art
      & i'm offering: 35k

well? i should be wearing teal coloured jeans, black boots, a white tank with a cross on it (like on my avi) and have my glasses and white blonde streak c: my eyes are brown. his are dark blue like his tie. I'd love a little heart with black wings floating between them if that's alright <33

Rainbow Cultist

art muIe

notice me, senpai

yo, i'm: Usually Strange
      looking for a chibi of: [These] [Two]
      in: Regular
      & i'm offering: 45k yaaay

well? I don't know if it's do-able on lil pixelies, but the girl is chub chub chubby o3 o It's nice to get her drawn that way. You can also play with their clothes. c: The girl'll wear just about anything, as long as it's not pink, and the guy just really likes sweaters. Yurp.

Generous Seeker

art muIe

hey there art dearie!
I got a question, do you accept two guys in couple pixel but without the heart coz they're best friends?
I'll fill up the form after you answer ; 7

Sweetheart

Avalon Warheit
of course i do c:
i've done best friends / siblings / enemies..i just call it couple pixels..well..cause theres a couple of em c:

Sweetheart

Usually Strange
OH I SEE THIS IS WHAT THAT GOLD WAS FOR HUH ; u ; i'm sorry i thought it was a donation.
so you wanted these as two separate pieces, not a couple's piece?

Generous Seeker

art muIe

SWEET! ; 7 ; thanks again. <3

notice me, senpai

yo, i'm: Avalon Warheit
      looking for a chibi of: BEST FRIENDS
      in: couple
      & i'm offering: 50k

well? they have clashing personalities but are surprisingly best friends and room mates so uhm maybe remove the heart? ; 7 ; Bouncy pls I like your bouncy * ^ *

Sweetheart

Avalon Warheit
hehehe hanz seems like a big ol butt c: i would love do bounce em' up 4laugh
accepted~ ill start in the morning c:

Generous Seeker

art muIe

AHAHA he can be most of the time XD
but Reid [the other guy] can handle it. . . they act like 2 DERPS ALWAYS
BOYS WILL BE BOYS LOL

oki sending trade <333

Quick Reply

Submit