Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Intro

Okaaaay.

Bear with me an my standard sloppily organized art request.

Do you like drawing children or chibis? Well drop a reference or two and a price list and I will see what I can do.

Right now I'm not 100% sure what I want my characters to look like, so I gave you a tiny, shitty doodle from me, and my craptastic art. A description, and some suggestions. I love seeing what people will put on my characters. These guys are little tacky orphans whom I created pretty much yesterday, and I'd like to see what they can grow into.

This I REALLY like for this request: Chibis, anime/cartoon style, color, CG art.
(I'm not a big fan of traditional, but if you're good, I've hired a few in the past)

Quality isn't my #1 priority, though I don't mind spending a lot on some good pieces. But if your art is better than my little previews, don't hesitate to drop some references.

Also good god. If anyone knows someone on gaia who will do flash dress-up games for gold/items(I have a lot in storage I am willing to sell), pleeeease tell them to drop me a line, or give me their username.

Any questions just ask/PM me.

If I don't end up hiring you, or you just want to draw them for free, or if you just want to check this out, I also have a contest! : Check it the crap out!

----

Okay, here's how things go down:
-Show me samples and prices.
-I accept or decline.
-we agree on a size, style, and price.
-I send trade with the price we agreed on.
-You accept only when finished.
-for god sakes send me a watermarked copy, because I do not like getting ripped off.
-Your art looks good, I accept. Your art looks nothing like the quality in your samples, I decline trade.
-the end.

-Intro-
-Cash and Commissions-
-Character information-
-Earth + Air-
-Fire + Water-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cash and Commissions

Current funds:

Commissioned:
(name, style/size, price)
-St3p3n0r, fullbody?, 50k
-iJamipanda, group fullbody color, 200k
-Cari the Bunny, 4 fullbodies, 60k
-
-

Maybe?
-
-

Completed:
-Akiray Twilight
-Yuichi Kairu
-Akiray Twilight
-Estelien
-Estelien
-Estelien
-shinee_Kpopz
-Perfukt
-

-Intro-
-Cash and Commissions-
-Character information-
-Earth + Air-
-Fire + Water-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Character information

Important s**t for ALL characters, make sure you read. This is what I'm looking for.

-The boys are all the same age, which you can make anywhere between 8-16. though I prefer them looking like kids or pre-teens, but if it’s not your style, don’t worry about it. (chibis are loved too!)
-They’re all homeless, but they can easily steal clothes, food, money, etc. I’d enjoy if you drew them dirty, or in some sort of homeless/urban backgrounds. Living in a box, near/on/in trash cans or dumpsters, near or doing graffiti, begging for change, etc.
-They’re all white
-If you do group pictures, I’d prefer if you chose to do all of their hair as either natural or unnatural, not a combination of the two, which means, do their hair all as either “brown, blond, orange, dirty blond” OR “green, white, red, blue”.
-You are given artistic liberty with their clothes and accessories, and even hair style, but look at their little profiles for ideas of things I'd like.
-Depending on which was you want to go with your art, you can take suggestions I have from either the serious, real-life seeming traits, or the fantasy/magic sort of traits.
-You can do singles, couples, or group art, just tell me what you'd prefer and prices.
-If you want to add any sort of romance between the boys, which is not necessary, but I'm not opposed to it, I'm very partial to water and air, they are based on two other characters I have who are in love.
-The boys almost exclusively call each other by their element, not their names.
-The boys can create/manipulate their respective elements.
-

-Intro-
-Cash and Commissions-
-Character information-
-Earth + Air-
-Fire + Water-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Element: Earth User Image
Name: Jeffery Miller (Jeff)
Colors: Brown + Green
Hair: Green or Brown (You can make it short or long.)
Eyes: Green
Personality: Acts sort of like a father for the other boys. Stubborn, Patient, wise, kind, strict, serious,
Clothes: Greens, browns, beiges. He likes short pants, also likes to be barefoot if there’s grass or dirt, He likes beads, bracelets, Henna, brown leather, fur, feathers, vests,
Suggestions:
-Earth tends to make the decisions, and keep order. He can grow plants and grass instantly. He can communicate with animals. It’s not uncommon for animals to follow him. Earth tends to keep a close eye on Fire, since he is volatile. He also disciplines him, scruffs him, etc. He’s fairly clean.
-Some good ideas for Earth are... Henna Tattoos, him barefoot in grass/woods, him looking serious, grass or dirt stains on his clothes,
References:Green Hair Brown haired one

-----

Element: Air User Image
Name: Kevin Douglas (Kev)
Colors: white + grey
Hair: White or blond
Eyes: Grey
Personality: Acts sort of like a mother for the other boys. Light hearted, kind, friendly, happy, warm, optimistic, playful, empathetic, bubbly,
Clothes: Whites, greys, light pastel colors. He likes a lot of different clothes, shorts, jeans, PJ bottoms, t-shirts, hoodies, short-sleeved button-up tops. He prefers short sleeves.
Suggestions:
-Air loves people, especially the other boys, and is easily hurt/offended when they are disrespected. He tries to do the right thing, and when the other boys pick-pocket he will often mail the wallet back to the owner after they take the money.
-Some suggestions for Air are just... Make him clean, if he's in a picture with others he'll probably be near/touching them, smiling, no tattoos,
References: Both hair The one with the Hat Chibi

-Intro-
-Cash and Commissions-
-Character information-
-Earth + Air-
-Fire + Water-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Element: Fire User Image
Name: Evan Schwartz
Colors: Red + Orange (+Yellow)
Hair: Red or Orange
Eyes: Amber
Personality: bipolar, often either manic, depressed, or angry. Destructive,
Clothes: Reds, oranges, yellows, black. Jeans, cargos, hoodies, T-shirts, wife beaters, hats(preferably not ballcaps), earrings?, lip-ring?, eyebrow rings?
Suggestions:
-Uses his powers a lot more than the others, often just playing with fire in his hands. Though he also enjoys burning things down, BUT he generally doesn’t want to physically hurt people with his fire, and therefore tends to set fires to abandon buildings, or empty workplaces. He gets pretty happy/excited/manic when he is burning something down.
-Gets scruffed, hit, or even choked quite a bit by Earth for burning things, though rarely to an extreme. Surprisingly, he really likes Earth, regardless, and respects him quite a bit.
-Some good ideas for Fire are... Him setting fire, or just with sparks/fire in his hands, Him cackling maniacally, spiting, chewing on a toothpick, smoking, glaring. Him pick-pocketing.
References: Both hair Red head

-----

Element: Water User Image
Name: ????
Colors: blue and white
Hair: Blue or dirty blond
Eyes: blue
Personality: Broken down, depressed, worn out, tired, nervous/alert,
Clothes: Blues, whites, greys. Jeans, hoodies, long sleeves, clothes too big for him.
Suggestions:
-Water DOES NOT LIKE to be touched. The other boys will rarely touch him. The major exception to this is if you want to make him romantically involved with Air, but it’d still be an issue because he is emotionally damaged.
-Some easy suggestions for Water are... Giving him bags under his eyes, scars, making him look tired/dirty/unkempt. You can make him hugging his legs, if he’s in a group picture he’ll probably be sitting or standing a little away from the rest of the group.
-Water loves the rain, and swimming. You can draw him in rain or water if you like.
References: Dirty-blond hair Blue Hair Blue eyed one Excellent reference

-Intro-
-Cash and Commissions-
-Character information-
-Earth + Air-
-Fire + Water-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
RESERVED

-Intro-
-Cash and Commissions-
-Character information-
-Earth + Air-
-Fire + Water-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
RESERVED

also Open.

-Intro-
-Cash and Commissions-
-Character information-
-Earth + Air-
-Fire + Water-
-Reserved-
-Reserved-

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Gekko

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
l2ANCID CHERRY
25k for a chibi

Chibi
Chibi
Couple Chibi

Any one of my boys look interesting to you, or any combination of them? I wouldn't mind commishing you. biggrin

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I wouldn't mind drawing Air >w <;;; He sounds... interesting biggrin
Sample :3

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devils Ink

I wouldn't mind drawing Air >w <;;; He sounds... interesting biggrin

It's cute, how much you charge? :3
DamenAJ
Devils Ink

I wouldnt mind drawing Air w ;;; He sounds... interesting biggrin

Its cute, how much you charge? :3
How much u wanna pay

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devils Ink
DamenAJ
Devils Ink

I wouldnt mind drawing Air w ;;; He sounds... interesting biggrin

Its cute, how much you charge? :3
How much u wanna pay

I'm honestly not sure what are and such is going for on gaia these days, I've been gone for a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff