Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

QUNARl
[]

User ImageUser Image
                            Oh I hear you, do you know how long I been dying to romance a Qunari <3 Thank you Bioware for the Infamous Iron Bull ( would love some Arishok though) XD and your artwork is so beautiful I love them.

puddleslime's Secret Admirer

Naughty Widow

LilDayDreamer
QUNARl
[]

User ImageUser Image
                            Oh I hear you, do you know how long I been dying to romance a Qunari <3 Thank you Bioware for the Infamous Iron Bull ( would love some Arishok though) XD and your artwork is so beautiful I love them.

thank you thank you!
omfg. i tried so hard to make the arishock like me. i wouldve romanced him in a heartbeat. and i kind of liked the DA2 versions of the qunari more? idk the DAI and DAO versions were to human like and it didnt fit in with the rest of their body (but that bull tho. rode the bull first playthrough without a doubt)

Mythical Mystic

8,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100
QUNARl

...Dalish in the streets Qunari in the sheets?

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

QUNARl

User ImageUser Image
                            Oh man I havent played in a long while but I can not wait till I get to ride the bull. Also I would love if I could romance Krem or Cole <3

Naughty Widow

Kiorria

LOL basically! god i wished. its more like dwarf on the streets, dwarf in the sheets, dwarf everywhere

Naughty Widow

LilDayDreamer
QUNARl

User ImageUser Image
                            Oh man I havent played in a long while but I can not wait till I get to ride the bull. Also I would love if I could romance Krem or Cole <3

i just wish krem was a companion in general. my dream team would be krem, cole, and either varric or bull. if i couldve romanced varric i so wouldve

Mythical Mystic

8,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100
QUNARl
Kiorria

LOL basically! god i wished. its more like dwarf on the streets, dwarf in the sheets, dwarf everywhere

*shivers* why am I the only one with the hots for Solas? I mean...he's probably a god in bed wink
He's not bald...it's a solar panel for a sex machine

Varric...Varric everywhere. Chest hair...chest hair everywhere...

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

QUNARl

User ImageUser Image
                            I want Krem more for romance but I would settle for companion and as for Varric its the chest hair XD its irresistible I agree lol

Mythical Mystic

8,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100
LilDayDreamer
QUNARl

User ImageUser Image
                            I want Krem more for romance but I would settle for companion and as for Varric its the chest hair XD its irresistible I agree lol

I do enjoy some Krem too...Cullen heart Blackwall heart

Cullen gives me the giggles something fierce though xD 'cause he acts like how I would in a relationship.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Kiorria
[.

User ImageUser Image
                            Lol Cullen is adorable and a shy goof ball

Demonic Doll

Naughty Widow

Kiorria
QUNARl
Kiorria

*shivers* why am I the only one with the hots for Solas? I mean...he's probably a god in bed wink
He's not bald...it's a solar panel for a sex machine

Varric...Varric everywhere. Chest hair...chest hair everywhere...

solar panel sex machine omfg
i really didnt interact with solas a lot in the game so far? like i know hes a big part of the plot and story and all the goods but ehhhhh there are just other characters (((like cassandra what a honeybun))) that i wanted to mess with more?

VARRIC AND CHEST HAIR. sign me up emotion_kirakira

Naughty Widow

LilDayDreamer
QUNARl

User ImageUser Image

plus varric himself is a really interesting character. theyre all so cool and their stories are just so interesting. plus, knowing varric from DA2 was like the best thing when he mentions hawke occasionally (purple hawke ftw)

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

QUNARl
)

User ImageUser Image
                            Oh yeah Varric always had the great stories to tell and he was so emotional friend for Hawke, how could you not love Varric

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
LilDayDreamer

Here's a photo of Pluto that I took. I didn't think he would still be around by the time I made it through the line to take a photo with him, so I just got one with a random little girl. I hope you don't mind.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/cosmos_cowgirl/2015%20Photos/IMG_1836.jpg

Here's a bonus one of me in Stitch headgear.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/cosmos_cowgirl/2015%20Photos/IMG_1841.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff