Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I need more than one person to attempt to draw an awesome version of my avi. For art purposes, I love music, art, singing, and most of all, BEING RANDOM! If people could reply that'd be great, I'll gladly pay 10,000 a drawing. I wouldn't mind a full body chibi or two, or even a bust, or even anime full body. Do what you can my artistic friends! PM me if you are interested, so I don't get attacked in the gaian face with art. Thanks and good luck! heart heart

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Or you can post on here, I've changed my mind, it doesn't matter where you let me know. cat_3nodding

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
*~BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP~*

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-Falls to knees- ISN'T THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME?!?!?!

Dapper Businesswoman

6,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Just saying, most people won't give art aside from sketches if you're only offering 5000.
Art's expensive now days ):

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Aaaaaaaaah so! Thank you oh wise one, I shall change it to more expensive, for I am a gaia vet and have not kept track of things on here. sweatdrop ALRIGHT! I AM NOW OFFERING 10,000! -thumbs up-

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ANYONE?!?! gonk
Spiffy McGiggles
ANYONE?!?! gonk

I'll do a traditional colored chibi if you'd like.
Examples: Style 1, Style 2

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
fallenangel5665
Spiffy McGiggles
ANYONE?!?! gonk

I'll do a traditional colored chibi if you'd like.
Examples: Style 1, Style 2

Can you do a couple drawing with my best friend and I in style 2 colored? These are our avi's.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Friend

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Spiffy McGiggles
I need more than one person to attempt to draw an awesome version of my avi. For art purposes, I love music, art, singing, and most of all, BEING RANDOM! If people could reply that'd be great, I'll gladly pay 10,000 a drawing. I wouldn't mind a full body chibi or two, or even a bust, or even anime full body. Do what you can my artistic friends! PM me if you are interested, so I don't get attacked in the gaian face with art. Thanks and good luck! heart heart

I will if you still want a drawing emotion_kirakira samples
Spiffy McGiggles

Can you do a couple drawing with my best friend and I in style 2 colored? These are our avi's.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For those two?
Sorry, I don't believe I would be able to do something nice with all of those little details. It wouldn't be fair to you.

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XxXxXmomoXxXxX
Spiffy McGiggles

I will if you still want a drawing emotion_kirakira samples

Our avi's aren't to difficult?

Dapper Bibliophile

6,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
fallenangel5665
Spiffy McGiggles

For those two?
Sorry, I don't believe I would be able to do something nice with all of those little details. It wouldn't be fair to you.

Can you either do my current avi, or the one in my about me? :3
Spiffy McGiggles
fallenangel5665
Spiffy McGiggles

For those two?

Can you either do my current avi, or the one in my about me? :3

I can do your current avi. Do you still want style 2?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff