Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero

It's cool, no biggy. The boredom is killing me, though.
There's only so much cod I can play before its repetitive.

What are you up to these days?

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Yeah I was always painfully bored before I started working. Now of course, I miss being at home and spending time with the hubby and just relaxing but if I didn't have a job, I would be going crazy too.

Not much here - working keeps me busy obviously, but otherwise still here. Was really close to just giving up on Gaia since we bailed on HoH, cause we weren't feeling it this year and most of the folks we usually hung out with were slowly leaving, but then Elli came back and we started roleplaying somewhat actively again.

I pretty much keep to my Durem thread though. It's safe from all the negativity and dramallamaz surrounding HoH and stuff. Only cause I rule with an iron fist and I won't put up with that crap. pirate

Hero

Sins of an Angel
Only cause I rule with an iron fist
Lies and slander!

u iz murried?! Congrats!
And leaving for work does wonders for a relationship.
Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
:]
Wow, HoH was a bust? I wasn't around to see it, but usually threads come to a standstill because it draws so much activity. That's a bummer.

Link me to Durem? I'd love to check it out and chit chat, lol.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

:0 Yes I iz murried!

I thought you knew that me and Cog tied the knot? Lol. Well thanks for the gratz! hahaha!

HoH is still going but we gave up. We couldn't do it anymore, it was just ... meh. Not for a lack of trying on anyone's part really but I just wasn't diggin it anymore and my schedule wasn't very forgiving at the time. My heart was not in it and nor was Cog's, Desi was busy with boards for school and Ebag was overseas so our team just wasn't with it. No biggie though!

Durem is linked on the front page of this thread actually! It's a Gaia Mainstream thread, idunno if you were around when Darth started that project, but yeah!

Hero

Sins of an Angel
:0 Yes I iz murried!

I thought you knew that me and Cog tied the knot? Lol. Well thanks for the gratz! hahaha!

HoH is still going but we gave up. We couldn't do it anymore, it was just ... meh. Not for a lack of trying on anyone's part really but I just wasn't diggin it anymore and my schedule wasn't very forgiving at the time. My heart was not in it and nor was Cog's, Desi was busy with boards for school and Ebag was overseas so our team just wasn't with it. No biggie though!

Durem is linked on the front page of this thread actually! It's a Gaia Mainstream thread, idunno if you were around when Darth started that project, but yeah!
i may have heard about it and didn't remember.
Sorry! :[
Ah I didn't know it was still going. I'm so out of the loop!
That's understandable, though. Maybe next HoH will be better, like when you eat so much of something you lose your taste for it for a while.
I've posted a couple times in Darths mainstream but it was when I was off an on Gaia once in a blue moon. I'll probably end up hanging around yours as a common occurrence.
Whoop woop!

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Not to worry it's fiiine!

Yeah it's going still, it's in semi-finals right now I think. Stopped paying attention, left the guild. Just couldn't be bothered anymore.

And yess do hang out at my thread. Feel freee! : D

Aged Gaian

Good luck!! emotion_bigheart

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Thanks! heart

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko