Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

ASKHAJKSHASAKSH

Tabiiiiiii. Your style is just perfect for her. For srs. <3 Yes. Much yes. User Image

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

Sins of an Angel
ASKHAJKSHASAKSH

Tabiiiiiii. Your style is just perfect for her. For srs. <3 Yes. Much yes. User Image

redface heart sweatdrop
Sins of an Angel

۞ Take a Risk ۞

Name: spellward
Offering: halfbody, colored
Price Range: 200bil or rlc
Gallery/Samples: I just picked up drawing again so I only have two samples:
User Image
User Image

Character of Interest: Jaseala looks cool as HECK but please fell free to make a suggestion : )
Expected Timeframe: No more than two weeks! If I do take longer then that I will definitely send you a WIP.

Thank you for your consideration : )

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

spellward
Oh wow, those are great! c: Absolutely!

I'll take two if you're up for it? This is for GG, RLCs are tentative right now. Just had to pay some bills haha. One of Jas and one of the other gals, I'm considering either Raien or even my new fae character [X] who isn't in this thread yet lol.

Totally up to you! Definitely Jas for sure! She's got a new outfit (first picture in the first row in the gallery) or you can do her classic look!
Sins of an Angel
spellward
Oh wow, those are great! c: Absolutely!

I'll take two if you're up for it? This is for GG, RLCs are tentative right now. Just had to pay some bills haha. One of Jas and one of the other gals, I'm considering either Raien or even my new fae character [X] who isn't in this thread yet lol.

Totally up to you! Definitely Jas for sure! She's got a new outfit (first picture in the first row in the gallery) or you can do her classic look!

Cool beans I will get started on Jas right away : D
Your OC's are all so lovely but I may be leaning a liiiittle towards Raien because I've got a thing for pretty gals and glowing light :v

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

spellward
Awesome! ^^ And honestly your sketch ref almost looks like Rai a bit haha, which had me confused for a minute but great! I do have GC too, if you're interested? I have about 4k+ I can turn it into a gift card or an item from the shop? Or just straight gold haha
Sins of an Angel
spellward
Awesome! ^^ And honestly your sketch ref almost looks like Rai a bit haha, which had me confused for a minute but great! I do have GC too, if you're interested? I have about 4k+ I can turn it into a gift card or an item from the shop? Or just straight gold haha

Haha it's been so long since I've been on Gaia I don't know how the current gc items compare with the rest of the stuff on the marketplace
I would just rather stock up some gold then browse through the marketplace and see what's new ; )

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

spellward
Hah, yeah no worries! I'll send a trade, pardon my delays I'm in a game atm. c:

Edit: Oh, you don't have a trading pass yet friend!
Sins of an Angel
spellward
Hah, yeah no worries! I'll send a trade, pardon my delays I'm in a game atm. c:

Edit: Oh, you don't have a trading pass yet friend!

Pft, lmao I did JUST make this account a few days ago and jumped right into looking for commissions haha, I can buy it tomorrow

What games do you play : 3

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

spellward
No worries haha, and I'm big into both adventure and story heavy games, as well as sandbox games.

I've currently been into Minecraft again. I have a modded server going and been big into building and messing around with the different mods c:
Sins of an Angel
spellward
No worries haha, and I'm big into both adventure and story heavy games, as well as sandbox games.

I've currently been into Minecraft again. I have a modded server going and been big into building and messing around with the different mods c:

Oh man, Minecraft is one of those games I wish I had friends to play with back when it was popular, like Borderlands.
Now I play Smite and Overwatch all day, sometimes some Stardew Valley.
Sins of an Angel

Jas is done!
User Image

The image is also a link to the post.
Starting on Raien soon : )

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

spellward
Niiice! Really cute and looking forward to seeing Raien! You let me know when you get a trading pass so I can pay you hahaha.
Sins of an Angel
spellward
Niiice! Really cute and looking forward to seeing Raien! You let me know when you get a trading pass so I can pay you hahaha.

I'm glad you like it! I should be able to trade now.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas