Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Shyruko
ohhh welcome back to the community! that's quite an aged thread right there o q o
& ikr the economy...i came back last year and was dumbfounded by the inflation, 100k used to be something big oTL

good luck with your searches! you can look around at the art shops and estimate a bit on the current "art economy"?? just for extra reference or something.

Thanks! I've not been gone TOO long, I know what's been happening, I just stopped buying art on Gaia cause I couldn't keep up. D:

Went to mostly RLC's but even with a flexible income I can only do so much. ;0;

Hygienic Guildsman

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sins of an Angel
Thanks! I've not been gone TOO long, I know what's been happening, I just stopped buying art on Gaia cause I couldn't keep up. D:

Went to mostly RLC's but even with a flexible income I can only do so much. ;0;

i see, hope you'll find someone to draw your characters!
i just have a brief look at your characters and i'm digging iris and alexander! iris' design is so starry and pretty, i have a major weakness on designs involving a mix of ethnic-y things and stars, also if she's real i'd be her friend, such bubbly personality //claws on wall
i'd draw you sth if only my hands aren't currently full rn, so good luck to you qvqq

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Shyruko
i see, hope you'll find someone to draw your characters!
i just have a brief look at your characters and i'm digging iris and alexander! iris' design is so starry and pretty, i have a major weakness on designs involving a mix of ethnic-y things and stars, also if she's real i'd be her friend, such bubbly personality //claws on wall
i'd draw you sth if only my hands aren't currently full rn, so good luck to you qvqq

Thanks! I've gotten a few hits in the past haha, and here and there I dabble in the RLCs so that usually helps me net something. c:

And thank you so much for the compliments! *0* I love Iris to bits haha, she's super cute, and Inorite I'd be here friend for sure hahaha. Alexander is a combined effort between my husband and me, since I originally created the character but he gets to play him and gave his input on design!

Don't worry about it though, the thought is so nice of you <33 If you have a shop or DA I'll totally watch/follow and maybe i'll catch you when you're free one of these days!

Hygienic Guildsman

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sins of an Angel
Thanks! I've gotten a few hits in the past haha, and here and there I dabble in the RLCs so that usually helps me net something. c:

And thank you so much for the compliments! *0* I love Iris to bits haha, she's super cute, and Inorite I'd be here friend for sure hahaha. Alexander is a combined effort between my husband and me, since I originally created the character but he gets to play him and gave his input on design!

Don't worry about it though, the thought is so nice of you <33 If you have a shop or DA I'll totally watch/follow and maybe i'll catch you when you're free one of these days!

well i do have a dA but i don't really update that place much, but will try to upload new stuff whenever i draw something decent for that purpose rofl
and i used to have a shop too but idk i prefer going around seeing what people want instead of bumping my own art shop thread (tl;dr im lazy ahaha), and even if i make threads they're all temp shops anyway.

if you like i'll check back here again when i'm done with my commission slots! since i also have a request thread going on here so i think i'll still be around for quite some time hehe
& you're welcome <33

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Shyruko
well i do have a dA but i don't really update that place much, but will try to upload new stuff whenever i draw something decent for that purpose rofl
and i used to have a shop too but idk i prefer going around seeing what people want instead of bumping my own art shop thread (tl;dr im lazy ahaha), and even if i make threads they're all temp shops anyway.

if you like i'll check back here again when i'm done with my commission slots! since i also have a request thread going on here so i think i'll still be around for quite some time hehe
& you're welcome <33

Ouu thanks for the link, and I'll be around here and there o3o hopefully I'll catch you sometime when you're free, your art is super nice! <33 thanks for keeping me company haha, I have to finish my laundry ughh

See you around!

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Need to mess with the formatting on the front page User Image Prob need to shrink the char portraits, get rid of the dumb relationship chart image, and change the recent commissions post. Hmmm

Gracious Hunter

Sins of an Angel

Ûž Take a Risk Ûž

Name: Pompeii Ablaze
Offering: everything basically owo
Price Range: Commission Info!
Gallery/Samples:
My Deviantart
PompeiiAblaze Tumblr
Character of Interest: oh, anyone~ :>
Expected Timeframe: 1 - 3 weeks

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Pompeii Ablaze
Your art's really cute and inexpensive, but I'm not sure if it suits any of my girls outside of maybe Iris. I'll watch you on DA for now and if I decide to get something I can always order there. c: Thanks for sharing your art!
Sins of an Angel

Ûž Take a Risk Ûž

Name: yorunaka-kun
Offering: I offer headshots to fullbodies and black and white as well as full color. Depends really on what style you'd like to avail of.
Price Range: Since talking about RLC prices are prohibited by Gaia's TOS, you may refer to my prices here
Gallery/Samples: Most recent samples are in the link above (since I don't upload everything on my main dA gallery and keep things in sta.sh). If you need additional samples of a specific style/gender, please just let me know so I can link it to you
Character of Interest: I prefer Raien, Jaseala, Damnatus and Alexander the most. But I'm generally open to drawing anyone since I quite like all of your OCs designs. If you think another character suits my style more, I'd be willing to draw them.
Expected Timeframe: I take a week tops per character currently. And I communicate as soon as possible whenever something unexpected happens to me as well.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

yorunaka-kun
Hmm. Cute style. Will give it some thought. I'll add you to my watchlist for now. Thanks c: emotion_bigheart
Sins of an Angel

No problem. Thanks for letting me know!

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
People still post here? emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff