Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

Sins of an Angel
*sighs*

Aaaand cancelling more trades cause artists just seem to flake out on me. Had to file a scamming report on some girl I hired to bump too, cause I trusted her to complete the trade ahead of time. Stupid mistake on me, but she's running a charity thread for heaven sake, who would have thought she would cut and run. D;

I don't mean to flake out on you. Life has just been kinda crazy. I haven't drawn,sewn, or done almost anything even remotely creative in months. I'm just hoping it settles down soon so I can.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Tei Kae

Well, I don't mean you. I know you guys have a lot going on and we talk semi-regularly over skype and stuff lol. Friends are excluded. My frustration comes from the ones who disappear without a trace or word and never complete anything or tell me they're not interested/busy/etc. This is why I prefer RL commissions, cause then you're dealing with real currency and anyone with a conscience isn't going to drop off the radar after taking real money. They may take a while, and I've come to expect it, but 99% of the time, they're going to follow through.

Except in the 1% chance they don't. Like Wolfgang : D

T____T

I've given up hope that he'll ever get back to us. I spent a LOT of money on him. And he owes me at least $100 or more's worth of art still, that I know I'm never going to see.

And no more tip spam you guys please. ^^; It's cute the first two or three tips but then it's just too much.

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

Sorry. sweatdrop

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Tei Kae
Sorry. sweatdrop

No worries, I just opened Gaia to see 13 notices and was both confused and excited thinking it was like, responses in all the art shops I spammed this week all of a sudden. Or something rofl

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

Ah. I see. Got your hopes up and then dashed them in one crushing blow. Bad kitty. crying

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko