Welcome to Gaia! ::

Collector Cutie-Pie

I'm only looking to buy one piece, as close to what I have in mind as possible, so therefore I won't be saying yes to everyone.

- would like to pay via paypal, rather than online currency
- I need prices in AUD, or at least USD that I can convert easily to AUD
- prefer digital unless it's very HQ traditional (therefore might purchase original if possible)
- featuring a particular kind of car (I have references, it is the star of the image)
- featuring at least one person (my partner, tall guy, casual clothes) and maybe myself too if the price isn't too bad with two people included
- colour would be great but if the price is going to be too high, I'll settle for black and white lines (perhaps I could get permission to colour it myself?)
- background elements would be a huge bonus (just vague tree shapes or something to fill it out so the car isn't just floating there)
- anime/manga ish comic style would be amazing too, but in a single frame is fine too

Would like to see samples of previous car/mech work before deciding, I'm having trouble finding anyone who has much experience with them OTL

My budget will extend the more of those details are included, probably no further than $50 though. And must be able to finish before xmas (big ask I know).

If you know someone who does this sort of work, please let me know/link me to their dA or something, I'm trying to find the best person for the job regardless of where they are.
I don't feel that many people here will have a lot of experience in drawing cars. I would recommend trying to put out a thread on DA to find some artists. Just, depending how HQ you're looking for, it might be hard to get someone for $50.00 or under.
Maybe you can try on dA but with a 50$ buget for the kind of illustration you want, I don't think many artist will reply; specially if you want it pretty detailed.
My prices are fairly cheap however I don't have any drawings of cars, although as long as I have a reference I can work it out with no problem. But first you can choose if you like my drawing style.
My dA gallery. Commission prices.
ClefairyKid

Hello! Would love to draw for you heart Here is my dA and my RLC info. If you're on a budget I could totally work around it just tell me heart Hope you consider me!

PS. I'll send you a traditional drawing of a car tomorrow. I'll be drawing in digital but I'll be buying a tablet on Wednesday still so yeah...

Collector Cutie-Pie

rinniex
ClefairyKid

Hello! Would love to draw for you heart Here is my dA and my RLC info. If you're on a budget I could totally work around it just tell me heart Hope you consider me!

PS. I'll send you a traditional drawing of a car tomorrow. I'll be drawing in digital but I'll be buying a tablet on Wednesday still so yeah...

Herp derp sorry I forget to sign in here every day XD
Thanks for sending me your details, I'm having a look through the responses I've got so far so I can't say yet who I might go with, but thank you again for replying so I can have a look c:

Collector Cutie-Pie

Hekisei
Maybe you can try on dA but with a 50$ buget for the kind of illustration you want, I don't think many artist will reply; specially if you want it pretty detailed.
My prices are fairly cheap however I don't have any drawings of cars, although as long as I have a reference I can work it out with no problem. But first you can choose if you like my drawing style.
My dA gallery. Commission prices.

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and linking me, I'm going through the responses I've had so far and checking out everyone's work, so I can't say yet who I might go with, but I do find your work quite tempting, if not for this project, maybe for something else in the future C:

Collector Cutie-Pie

SailorVera
I don't feel that many people here will have a lot of experience in drawing cars. I would recommend trying to put out a thread on DA to find some artists. Just, depending how HQ you're looking for, it might be hard to get someone for $50.00 or under.

I've already been looking on dA, this is just one of several places that I thought I might try, since you never know where particular artists may be.
I work traditionally and don't have any works with cars in it but a reference will work and wouldn't mind taking an attempt at your request. Samples on Facebook and DA

Once again I do art traditionally and usually in black and white but have done some color just to experiment on the materials and mediums I want to use.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff