Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im dressed up like her, shes supposed to be of nobility and helps protect the forest and creatures of the land.... -3-

I have no art of her would like some though so i can use it for rping...

Perfect Artist

Eloquent Trash

If you accept real money commissions i'd love to draw a colored bust of her. She's gorgeous <3
The Peten
=]

o3o
WanderingSketchPad
If you accept real money commissions i'd love to draw a colored bust of her. She's gorgeous <3

I only get paid once a month since i am disabled... sorry im broke atm for rl cash T^T

Eloquent Trash

Somebodys Superhero
WanderingSketchPad

I only get paid once a month since i am disabled... sorry im broke atm for rl cash T^T

Oh no! May I ask what disables you? I have a friend who can't work at all because he has a skin condition D;

Somehow tho he still manages to buy art. Prolly spends his grocery money on it cuz hes bad like that LOL

But yea, that's totally not fun D;

Sparkly Demigod

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
bump for you

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

She's so pretty! I hope you get for her~
WanderingSketchPad
Somebodys Superhero
WanderingSketchPad

Oh no! May I ask what disables you? I have a friend who can't work at all because he has a skin condition D;

Somehow tho he still manages to buy art. Prolly spends his grocery money on it cuz hes bad like that LOL

I actually have a few things, convulsions/epilepsy since i was a toddler no one knows what caused it, severe nerve damage from abusive relationships, bi polar disorder type one, I was told I got some kind of arthritis and take meds only because of my joints becoming stiff also I got a few cracked discs in the upper spine. most of my meds im off of atm cause I am expecting a little one here in july lol
Horror Holly
She's so pretty! I hope you get for her~

thank you ^_^
Unrelenting Sorrow
bump for you

thank you ^_^

Eloquent Trash

Somebodys Superhero
WanderingSketchPad
Somebodys Superhero
WanderingSketchPad

I actually have a few things, convulsions/epilepsy since i was a toddler no one knows what caused it, severe nerve damage from abusive relationships, bi polar disorder type one, I was told I got some kind of arthritis and take meds only because of my joints becoming stiff also I got a few cracked discs in the upper spine. most of my meds im off of atm cause I am expecting a little one here in july lol

Oh wow, congratulations then! ^^ I hope your baby brings you lots of joy :3

Kitten

Kitten Vomit

COME HITHER

Feral Trash

Honestly not sure how well I could pull her off as she has a lot of tiny details and my eyes have failed me.

Feel free to take a gander at my sketch thread anyways if you want.
click
Kitten Vomit
Honestly not sure how well I could pull her off as she has a lot of tiny details and my eyes have failed me.

Feel free to take a gander at my sketch thread anyways if you want.
click

honestly besides her lower half being more deer like and dainty as well as her halo chest tattoo she only has more details in the corset top of her dress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff