Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia

=O ! why ello there XD

Hai! Do you still need a LTC? ninja

o.o LTC??whatis that >.> LOL

Lol Lucky The Cat ;x

Ogod yes T___T;; -cries- still forever questing u.u

I know someone who is selling if you have an offer. Or at least I think she's still selling.

U.U waaaaaah my offer is horrible right now. I think their in the 30mil range... and I have like... 12.4mil and art to offer LOLOL

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia

Lol Lucky The Cat ;x

I know someone who is selling if you have an offer. Or at least I think she's still selling.

U.U waaaaaah my offer is horrible right now. I think their in the 30mil range... and I have like... 12.4mil and art to offer LOLOL

Well, they like art I believe. So you never know ninja Is that your offer? If so next time I see her I'll ask if she still has one for sale and tell her your offer?
IxiDusts
Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia

Lol Lucky The Cat ;x

Well, they like art I believe. So you never know ninja Is that your offer? If so next time I see her I'll ask if she still has one for sale and tell her your offer?

yes please *__*

Dangerous Genius

good luck 4laugh

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia

yes please *__*

Alrighty. Well, I'm gonna go lay down for a while. I'm sick again ._. Seeya laters.
IxiDusts
Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia
IxiDusts
Nyralia

yes please *__*

Alrighty. Well, I'm gonna go lay down for a while. I'm sick again ._. Seeya laters.
aaawe feel better <33

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
-hisses at offtopic people jackin vo's thread-
Voievoda

heres my Deviantart
prices are 500kish~
I drew for her, so I'm on topic 8D

Btw- Have an auction if you're curious Vo ^__^ Link in siggy <333

Shy Warrior

Holy cow, my thread has replies.
My notifications haven't said anything eek .

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Nyralia
I drew for her, so I'm on topic User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Btw- Have an auction if you're curious Vo ^__^ Link in siggy <333

One drawing doesn't quite make up for nearly 2 pages about off topic chatter about Lucy the cat.
Thought I was just being nice trying to bump it at the time, didn't know I needed to stay on topic >.>

<333333

Shy Warrior

Can't find anything on the rules about staying on topic. But I didn't look very hard either/
@Auction thread: looks nice, but I'm never interested in auctions.

In any case, it doesn't look like anyone is interested in drawing Voi emo

*glompkiss'sJera*
Swear I'll reply to those RP before I leave on Friday.

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas