Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 2510 2511 2512 > >> >>> »|

biggrin -Bump- biggrin
Meirou-chaaan, how are you? :3

TitaniumNipples's Husbando

Gaian Name: Starfighter_[X]
Style: Chibi-Headshots
Picture of Avatar or OC: User Image and User Image and User Image
Customer Notes: if you could, plz make them into 1 pic as 3 friends with the ballon-guy in the middle smiling like ---> blaugh . and the other two on each side of him staring like ----> stare and stressed .
Payment: 3 x 3k +1k (to eaven it out) = 10k biggrin

EDIT: oh and by the way.. we're actually 3 ppl on gaia.. xd

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Starfighter_[X]
Gaian Name: Starfighter_[X]
Style: Chibi-Headshots
Picture of Avatar or OC: User Image and User Image and User Image
Customer Notes: if you could, plz make them into 1 pic as 3 friends with the ballon-guy in the middle smiling like ---> blaugh . and the other two on each side of him staring like ----> stare and stressed .
Payment: 3 x 3k +1k (to eaven it out) = 10k biggrin

EDIT: oh and by the way.. we're actually 3 ppl on gaia.. xd

I am happy that you want me to draw these avi's and there all great lookign avi's but if you read the rules you would know that I am not doing more that one avi pre pic. But I guess I could seeing as how you just want Chibi Headshots. XD I'll give it a go and see what happens.
I am in love with your art.

I must wait however to get your half body thingy. D:

Curses.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Shimoya
I am in love with your art.

I must wait however to get your half body thingy. D:

Curses.

aww thanks ^__^

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

o_O I wish I could make that much.
Could I be on the waiting list of the Halfbody if I offer a June Letter containing the G Blade?

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Dr.Corday.Obsession
Could I be on the waiting list of the Halfbody if I offer a June Letter containing the G Blade?

OMG yes but one slot just opened up for halbodys XD
I'd buy one, but I'm poor and you owe me a calendar pic anyway. heart
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession

Haha, that's great. But one of my friends is drawing a referance of my OC (I only have referance at the moment) And so I'm just waiting on that. One it's finished, I'll let you draw my OW :3nodd: But in the meanwhile, would it be alright if I buy a chibi headshop of my OC? (referance only)

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

aww poor Atsu but you get fanart from me soon for that contest.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Dr.Corday.Obsession
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession

Haha, that's great. But one of my friends is drawing a referance of my OC (I only have referance at the moment) And so I'm just waiting on that. One it's finished, I'll let you draw my OW :3nodd: But in the meanwhile, would it be alright if I buy a chibi headshop of my OC? (referance only)

I see so when your friend is done with the pic of your OC you want a halfbody pic? And Yea ok I'll draw a chibi headshot. For yea. So umm wait well I have a referance of this OC to do the chibi with?
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession
Vanilla Sakuma woman ^O^
Dr.Corday.Obsession

I see so when your friend is done with the pic of your OC you want a halfbody pic? And Yea ok I'll draw a chibi headshot. For yea. So umm wait well I have a referance of this OC to do the chibi with?
First question: Yes. For the chibi headshot, do you think you can try to work from a text description of my OC? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff