Profitable Shapeshifter

emotion_awesome

Aged Loiterer

Blleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

@___@ no come back for that ..

Aged Loiterer

I win! I am also tired. But Cheryl is still watching Frasier.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

she is still watching tv go take her bed

Aged Loiterer

She would have just woken me up and kicked me out.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

*stares into nothingness* hmmm

mom its talking to Granny emotion_puke

Aged Loiterer

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

I should get this pic done =___=

and HW today User Image

Aged Loiterer

Ew. Well, I am going home. Baibai!

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Aged Loiterer

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

hmm should I get my hair done or not :/

Sparkly Genius

Wooooo hectic day ;D

Umm after work, I went to the gym and worked out legs and saw my old friend RTZ there so we talked for like an hour while doing the elliptical. I told him about Fanime and he said he might come up just for Sunday and he wants to play DDR there and tag team me in (I went to Boomers with him and Phil one time years ago and they were crazy beasts at it-- They play Paranoia mixes and the MAXX songs x_X on heavy)

Then I went to that TINY S-mart Alpine store and omg that parking lot is so small! I went in and wrote down my Friday issue to Donna and a bagger went and put it in her office. And the Asian cashier was cuteee xD he lent me the paper to write on.

This morning I kinda tripped out when I saw "other store" on the schedule with no listed hours. I was thinking I was gonna work at Hammer Ranch until they said Alpine hours later and I was like wtf? But then finally Donna emailed me my hours after NO ONE ever picked up the phone at that store for 30 mins with 10-12 rings apiece. My god.

Siu, Robby, and Zong and a lot of people were tripping. They were like "are they transferring you there?!?!" and I said no lololol (well I hope not)

Sometimes the company will "temporarily" transfer people out and then they end up being permanent. But they normally do that to higher departments. Ive seen baggers go somewhere for 3 weeks and come back to our store often enough. But according to Pat, that store needs the extra help next week and Donna requested me Oooooo xD

And I think I'm closing most nights cause I forget that that store closes at 10 lol I don't mind though.

Sparkly Genius

Lord Kazumi

hmm should I get my hair done or not :/

Yeah xD do the Ombreee!!!! DOoo iiiittttt!!!

Or your hair looks shiny and pretty as it is. And way healthier than mine lololol But I wanna see how nice Ombre would look on you ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff