Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

ahh whats going on gaia flipped my avi the other way around .. and I know it does that in the threads but at the top bar its flipped around @___@ its gonna bug me

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Lord Kazumi

LOL the music xD I never hear it xD

man its hot when I got home my room was 79 and now its 83 ;A;

I feel tired in a way and cutting soy out baw. I should lay down. Open house is tomorrow at teh school and its gonna be evil it starts at 6. I normally can get the whole school done by 7 or 6. Like today I did the whole school by 6:30 x'D and thats doing lots more than I should have.

oh yea . Eddy might be back on Monday =___=' he didn't have a heart attack he had a panic attack aka Anxiety attack. guess hes got a lot going on at home and stuff. cause work should make him stress out hes such a baby at that school plzzz I run laps around his a** their.

But if hes not back I can work next week but only 4 hours .. yea yea I know you got no money for subs ... rolleyes

Sparkly Genius

lol that school makes Eddy stress out. It has to be other things im sure.

And adklfjklsdj

It took literally 20 mins to buy a bottle of water at my work today in the checkout lanes on my last break at 6:30. Eeeeyuuup.

I found out that I prolly shouldn't have this weekend off. Tomorrow yes. Saturday/Sunday no. Because Jeff requested off Sat/Sunday for his PROM and he didn't get it off and It said on the schedule that I requested off Saturday/Sunday which I did not LOL Jerry has mixed up people's days off before.

BUT I HOPE JERRY IS ******** THERE TOMORROW, because Jeff wanted to talk to Jerry today. I wanted to talk to Jerry today. Idk if Jerry can give me my days off if he's not working next week when the schedule comes out...and everyone agrees our new boss is a douchebag and he purposely wouldn't give me the days off just to prove a point.

But everyone's saying call in. I WILL if I can't get written up or fired for it. I don't think I can but srsly! I'm already asking all the baggers if they get such and such day off during memorial day weekend if I don't get it off, if I could have their day off and I'll work any ******** day/shift for them.

And I can't talk to the union about an issue like this cause i tried calling on my lunch-- but apparently they are all too busy working out negotiations with Savemart to answer my questions, for our benefits which they have been doing since last October and it's been postponed again till this Saturday.

And they still want $40 from me for the 4 weeks I didn't pay the union weekly due only cause I wasn't working when I broke my ankle.

I have a headache. i almost got in trouble twice. One reason being that I yelled at some lady who tried to bother me on my lunch break ROFL. I'm sorry but IM ******** CARRYING IN N OUT FOOD AND MY APRON IN BOTH HANDS WALKING IN THE STORE AND IM ON MY PHONE, DO NOT ******** STOP ME AND ASK ME TO PRICE CHECK THE FLOWERS. She literally shoved the flowers in my face.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

you should be like hecky evil to customers when you give your 2 weeks notice to quit that job xD
thats so stupid! ppl come on cant you see shes not working .. uhh I dont care really if people want something from me at work cause I can take break any time

uhh so stupid I hope you get the weekend off! and thats sad that he messes up on requested off days like that.

work was the same old for me cause I keep it so clean their wasn't much I really had to do other than trash out before 6 for the Open house. I ended up vacuuming all the rooms before hand as well. and then it ended around 8ish and I did the bathrooms and locked up .. tomorrow I gonna take it easy and just trash out like I have to and do the RR and Kinder rooms

Sparkly Genius

I've heard like two massive booms over here in the past few mins.

At least you caught up with everyone at work and keeping it clean so it's easier for you the next day. I told Chris that we would get to Manteca prolly a lil after 7 tomorrow and he said it's fine.

So yeah gotta pack my stuffs. Tomorrow I wanna get my eyebrows waxed maybe before or after I talk to Jerry if he's there sometime in the afternoon and then see about what to bring for food then come bug you at work.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

uhh head hurts now

I wish I could get eyebrows waxed =___=

Sparkly Genius

Your eyebrows look fine ;D

I'm not sure if I will get em waxed. Only thinking about it cause it's next to my work. Depends on my mood and what Jerry says/if he's even there lawl.

I should work on poster but I want to sleep already. Isn't that sad? I work too effing hard lkajdkljsdf

i have to wash some clothes at least.

show me your manliness

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

rolleyes

ewww I feel bad for whoever little girls room he took that pic in... >___>'

well my teacher told me that I did post my easy you wrote and I did use my delta email.. but she told me to try spelling it different... umm okay .. how can I spell it different? I copy and pasted it right from delta lfjaslkdfj and it still wont work . so I still dont know what you got on it xD

and I asked for my grade and she said its a 70% right now not counting the online quizzes.. * does she mean all of the online quizzes if so thats like half of the work we did in the class or does she mean the last 2 that are open?

I want to go to bed already as well so tired I might watch this show and read my bl book and sleep =___= cause my head still hurting ..

edit: found out my email was wrong I was missing the "k" =___= anyway you got a 70% out of 100 on the paper
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Genius

xD It did have a thesis. IT FOLLOWED her Thesis format and was underlined. I didn't cover much of one of the topics of the thesis I had put, only because the book was vague on that part of her career.

Yeah it's jumpy because it was written last minute. I didn't even go back to read most of what I wrote until I was done.

I put in footnotes. /sigh teachers always say I do that s**t wrong somehow. i looked it up on youtube plus sites on how to do whatever style footnotes she chose and yeah i always get docked on that, so I understand that.

Reminds me of History 17A when we all got our "Chicago style" essays back and we had looked up how to do them and guessed on the footnotes/citations. Not a single person out of 60 students had done their footnotes right in that particular class essay.

Obviously, no one at Delta is doing a good enough job on teaching people to cite papers if it hasn't stuck with me after 4 English classes.

Spelling? Really? I can see there being lots of grammar cause I was too lazy to revise sentences that sounded like crap but NORMALLY my spelling is perfect and I always check it. So if Firefox and Microsoft word's spell check didn't work then oh well.

Ella Baker is underrated like I said in the paper but she is also a ******** boring a** person to read/research about ;D Wish I coulda done Margaret Sanger.

Sparkly Genius

Quote:

AKIRA?!?!" Chris yelled loudly as he teleported inside Akira's house but started coughing instantly as a feeling of rough sandpaper going over his lungs filled up his insides. It felt like lemon juice had been squirted into his eyes. Chris felt someone cover up his face as they held him from behind. Chris kicked and screamed and felt himself teleported.

Chris landed on the floor of the Flac's living room as Akira stood above him. Immediately, Sena rushed over towards Chris with an oxygen mask.

"Take quick breath's, in and out" encouraged Akira as Chris felt the oxygen relieve him from the pain. Once Chris could open his eyes without crying, he saw where he was, surrounded by family in the familiar living room at his dad's.

"He should have just summoned you if he was that concerned" spoke Ellipocenes.

"You shouldn't have started your sentence like that" replied Akira with a vast annoyance, "then he wouldn't have reacted so quick!"

"Are you ok?" asked Dias as he came over and gave Chris some water to drink.

"No..." whined Chris as he rubbed his eyes and looked up at Akira before slowly sipping the water. "What happened?" Chris saw Akira starring at the tv with a concerned face.

The tv was blaring out the headline of a chemical warfare attack, except that the attack was on Dolphin Park Private Academy and that 63 students were reported missing. The tv showed screen shots of green gas trapped all over the school in the air in patches.

"That sick b*****d hit the school!" yelled Akira as he slammed his fist on the coffee table.

Kain sighed as he used the Flac house phone to answer questions about the school's condition, while Dias was forced to shut off his cell phone because of it ringing constantly, people were trying to question him about the incident as a teacher there.

"Who is that guy? Mecuriel?" asked Ellipocenes. "I've never heard of him and yet, he's more powerful than any angel I've ever seen. I hate to admit it..."

Kazumi rolled her eyes, laying on the couch, "he's not that powerful...If he was, I'd be dead."

"This...." Tohshaka didn't know what to say as he laid slumped against the other couch on the ground.

"Not only that" Neao was playing with his wifi tablet reading the news as he sat in the arm chair with Ryu perched on his head, "he hit the academy in London too, where I used to go in High School. Apparently he owns that school now, bought it out. This makes no sense.... Ender?"

"I'm TRYING to figure it out...ok?" Ender concentrated on reading Shiki's mind. "Sage has been able to block me out and give me false information in his head the past month, I have no idea how this is possible, but I've figured out the brain waves are on a loop, so I'm starting to get a better idea of how to read his actual mind again...but Shiki confirmed the school was indeed bought out 2 months ago and I can't read Sage's mind right now. BUT, Hibara is sitting next to Sage on a train with Mecuriel and several other's right now."

"What?!?!" nearly everyone in the room perked up at once.

"I always forget he's telepathic" sighed Akira.

"Where's the train headed?" asked Toh.

"Hold on" spoke Ender as he thought, then resumed "I'm not sure but Mecuriel's about to have a little meeting with his angels in a conference room on the train and Hibara is welcomed in there."

"Who else could possibly block our communications?!" Nemamiah asked Ender as he entered the room, pushing up his glasses with his forefinger as Neao immediately perked up.

"Don't get so excited" uttered Ender, towards Neao and Nemamiah both.

"Eclipse!" suggested Neao.

"He wouldn't betray us!" growled Nemamiah.

"Yeah...he wouldn't" sighed Ender. "But what's he up to right now anyways?"

Rio silently marched through the back interior of the train with much attention, making sure that he would not be heard or spotted by any enemy's. He could see angels in the next car of the train and suddenly stopped walking. Behind him, Seraphim, Atsuaki, Rune Soy and Grr were all looking around sensing for danger and watching Rio carefully.

"Now" stated Rio as he looked at Seraphim behind him, "can I trust you to not put us all in danger?"

"I'm just as interested as you are for the well being of Mizery" responded Seraphim, "I want him out of here in living condition!"

'If he is in decent condition...' Rio felt his heart drop a bit from not being able to sense the aura of Mizer's life force that much during the past hour. Something was seriously wrong. Rio tried to shake the bad thoughts out of his mind and looked back again. Rune had seemed devoid of any emotion and Soy seemed more interested in what Atsuaki was looking at on the train.

Kronos stood up immediately as he felt Tsukasa sniff at his ankles underneath the seats on the train.

"Who let the brat on the train!?!" Kronos hoarse voice stated with anger as Drakor perked up from the corner and Fumitaka stood silent waiting for Kronos to make his next move on the virtual board of Chess they were playing.

"Brat?" growled Tsukasa, "What are you doing with uncle Fumitaka, playing some stupid game?"

"Like you would understand!" Kronos spoke, "Chess is too advanced for a little brat like you!"

"Cool it" replied Drakor as he got up from where he had been laying on the train seat and growled at Fumitaka as his brother gripped the hilt of his sword but stopped.

"We shouldn't fight" Fumitaka turned his gaze towards Drakor. "We are brothers!"

"No longer..." snarled Drakor as Tsukasa tilted his head confused.

"I heard Mizer's on this train" Fumitaka brushed at his shoulder, "very weakened. Perhaps we can pay him back for all that misery he's caused both of us all these years. Together?"

"Hah, that would be kinda delightful in a way" chuckled Drakor as he stretched.

"No one is touching Mizer!" ordered Sage as he appeared in the doorway with his arms crossed, listening to the conversation.

Rio made his way past the second car in the back of the train as Seraphim and Atsuaki created a massive diversion fighting the random dark wingers on the train. Entering the third car, he saw that there were no seats unlike the last two cars and an off white curtain was draped across one half of the area. Rio slowly pulled back the curtain and forced a weak scream as a flying ball of fur jumped at his face and knocked him to the floor.

Rio's heart pounded fast as he got up, opening his eyes and saw a gold plated coffin like display attached to a monitor. The sight of it made Rio's heart beat extremely fast and he stood still, unsure exactly what to do. Above the coffin like structure, stood the massive black and white furry cat with creepy yellow eyes that glared at Rio. The cat stretched out and wiggled his behind getting ready to pounce again.

"RIO!" Atsuaki ran in the room and grabbed at Rio as Rio stood still. Once he realized he was moving with Atsuaki into the next car, he started kicking furiously as Rune, Soy and Seraphim rushed up behind them. Rio watched as the cat quickly ran off.

"What's wrong Rio?" asked Seraphim pumped up as he almost jogged in place, ready to move again. "We gotta hurry up, the entire train knows we're here now."

"Go back..." spitted out Rio as Atsuaki and Seraphim continued to chat over him loudly.

"No, LISTEN TO ME" yelled Rio as he kicked free of Atsuaki's grasp. "Mizer's in there!"

"What?" asked Seraphim.

"He's back there!" Rio backtracked to the door they just came out of as Seraphim and Atsuaki grabbed at him.

"I didn't see him in there!" Atsuaki responded.

"We can't go back, they're coming forward!" pressured Seraphim under his breath and shook his head.

"He's waiting for you in there" Fumitaka nodded as Andros walked down the corridor of the train, passing Kronos, Tsukasa and Drakor.

"He's expecting an answer from me" commented Andros as he walked into the door to the next car on the train.

"I don't like him" growled Drakor, commenting about Mecuriel.

"No one does, that's why he's good at his job" responded Fumitaka.

Andros walked into a room as a meeting was taking place. Mecuriel sat at the head of the solid glossy table as Sage and Hibara sat on one side and Winter, Remiele and Frost sat on the other side.

"Dearest angels, we have only two choices. For the sake of us all, we will pretend to make peace with the young Rio." Mecuriel tapped his fingers on the table.

Hibara nearly opened his mouth to speak as Sage nudged him, hard.

"So we are to appease our enemy?" asked Frost

"We destroy our enemies when we make friends with them. We must..." Mecuriel paused as he heard noise commence in the other room.

"They are fighting in there!" Remiele stood up and summoned his sword as Mecuriel swung his swivel chair around to stare at the doorway.

"Everyone down, guide Mecuriel to the safe room" shouted Frost as he heard clashes of swords in the next room and peeked out the door but backed up as an angry Drakor came charging in as soon as the door opened.

"s**t!" yelped Andros as he saw a vast blur of a white wolf and felt his arm get crushed from Drakor's jaw and stabbed at the wolf with his other free arm.

Winter fended off Drakor with her symbology and grabbed Andros and guided him along side her as they ran after Mecuriel, who walked calmly ahead to the very front of the train as debri fell around him.

"I'm not helpless" yelled Andros as he tried to break free of Winter's grasp but she hung onto him.

"Heavy resistance in the engine room!" Frost clamored as him, Remiele and Kronos fought off Seraphim and Atsuaki. Andros broke free of Winter's grip and ran past them, struggling to gain his balance on the train as it rocked constantly back and forth and shoved his body from one side to the other.

"Ahhh!" Andros yelled as he felt himself impact the wall as the train sharply turned as the train car rocked. Drakor lunged to attack as he saw Andros vulnerable but stopped at the noise behind him.

"Get out of here!" yelled Drakor to Tsukasa as he noticed his son following him. "Go back to Gabriel's house NOW!"

Tsukasa took off with a paranoid look and no words as Drakor felt himself sliding as the unstable train car became more tumultuous.

"We're being driven back!" exclaimed Frost as Seraphim pinned him against the wall with a metal blade against his neck. The siren blared out across the intercom of the train as the train shifted back and forth more rapidly.

"No!" yelled Rio as he ran from car to car, looking for Hibara and Sage and instead saw Mecuriel at the head of the train. Mecuriel slowly turned around and starred at Rio approaching him.

Rio shut his eyes tight. 'I should go back, but...'

"Rio, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO USE THAT!!!" Nemamiah telepathically called out into Rio's mind.

"I don't care...!" yelled Rio out loud as he summoned the dark prophecy circle to stop the train automatically.

"ATTEMPTING EMERGENCY BRAKES, BRACE FOR IMPACT" the intercom announced.

"We're gonna hit!" bellowed Drakor.

"Hold on!" shouted Rio.

Rio watched as light broke through the sides of the train and half of the train car broke off in front of him, fireballs shot through the sky as fire spread through the rest of the broken off train rolling behind as the dark prophecy circle appeared underneath. The train rocked up and down as it broke free of the tracks and hit the side of the road.

"TSUKASA" Drakor grabbed his son with his teeth, saving him from falling off the broken opening of the train.

Rio felt everything go dark.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Come on, Rio. We have to find everyone"

Rio arose to the voice, gaining consciousness as he found himself in a turned over train, the debris falling down occasionally around him. In front of him, Grr stood on edge motionless and glared over at Rio.

"Was that you?" Rio asked as he got himself up. He dodged a massive piece of metal falling to the ground on the side of him. Liger didn't respond but instead climbed out of the train out into open falling snow. Rio followed quickly and saw fire abruptly taking over parts of the train. He felt his heart skip a beat as he longed for the aura of his familiar angels. Most of the angels that had been on the train- they were no longer here.

Rio moved about quickly following Liger between snowbanks and hiding behind debri as he saw a few angels fight off each other in massive blasts. He turned back quickly as fire shot through the sky and hit part of the train. Rio's heart pumped faster than ever.

"Secure the area!" a voice called out.

Rio moved intensely, and watched as Mecuriel stood in the midst of the hysteria, alone.

"Where is he!?!" Rio called out as he moved impulsively into the commotion to face Mecuriel. He tried to ignore the numbing feeling of snow overcoming him.

"Where is who?"

"You know who" fussed Rio. "MIZER!"

Mecuriel chuckled. "I would have never expected you to crash the train..."

Rio sunk to his knees in desperation. "I'll join you...I'll do whatever you want...just let me have Mizer."

Mecuriel studied Rio coldly before responding, "no you won't!"

Rio moved with confusion as he felt all the aura's of all the angels disappear around him, then agitated a massive flurry of dark energy at Mecuriel as the older lord stepped aside in disarray.

The attacks from Rio continued as Mecuriel did as much as he could to avoid them, then rushed forward and lashed the side of Rio's head, sending him face down into the harsh snow.

"Your attacks are very powerful. But you are too angry to control them..." Mecuriel gazed down at Rio for awhile before stepping forward to press his boot into the young lord's side. Rio winced at the pain, despite that he could barley feel it from the numbness of the cold. He felt the pressure gone at the sound of a growl in the distance, but couldn't make out what was going on. Finally, he felt Mecuriel's aura disappear and two others replace it.

"Get up, lord Rio" Nemamiah nudged at Rio, forcing him to his feet. "You did what you could..." Rio clamberred to Nemamiah for warmth as Eclipse stood motionless looking into the snowstorm coming towards them in the distance.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Several hours Later* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That's some severe hematoma!" gasped Zember. "How thick was that glass?"

"Come on Mizer, stay with us" Sage carefully inserted a huge needle into Mizer's neck as he started to surgically cut away down the dark kings back, trying to minimize the amount of blood coming out. "Yeah he's no good to us like this."

"Prepare for insertion. An ERCC for one grafting." Zember silently calmed himself assisting Sage with the surgery. "Steady, steady!"

"He doesn't need that!" yelled Sage as he watched Zember nearly jephordize the entire operation by injecting healing fluid too early.

Mizer's heart pumped rapidly upon contact with the fluid and Sage stood entirely still as the dark king moved rapidly on the operation table, his dark wings trying to jut out, but his body was entirely tied down.

"I love you" Rio's face flashed across in Mizer's mind.

Mizer's heartbeat slowed back to normal on the scanner and his body calmed down as Sage calmly restarted repairing Mizer's skin. "Haven't we lost enough angels already today?"

"I'm sorry" responded Zember as they enforced the rod in Mizer's back. "His body can take it." hissed Sage. "We're seconds away!"

"This is miraculous" Sage tied up the skin on Mizer's back a few minutes and activated the rune codes inside him with a small steel device that electrified nerve responses upon his entire body. Mizer's heart beat rapidly in response.

"I think we got him, doc" sighed Zember in relief.

Sage got up excitedly. "Get me an infolink. He may not be king anymore. But we saved him..."

Aged Loiterer

Aged Loiterer

Sparkly Genius

Jishii
http://www.amuuse.jp/topics/ami_mana.html?PHPSESSID=89a57bcffb93ff9977b8518e901747ee

Aww Crochet kittys x3

@_@ just woke up like 15 mins ago? XD

My mom liked her little flowers thing and the card especially, I'm surprised lulz

i feel like im such a horrible daughter to her. But then I feel like she's such a horrible mom.

ANYWAYS
I SRSLY have to work on art today haha;; I have till Wednesday to finish everything! So time to bust out the acrylics and finish painting some things ajdfklsfj i hate acrylics!

I know I won't fully finish my Darkness poster but I'm sure he'll give me full credit (or close to) for it being in progress. Cause some students drew some tiny little picture with like no effort (he said you can do anything for the final project). As long as everything we did in class is finished, I'm good..

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

oh I read the story I still think I read this before woman :/ not just you telling me like I know 99% of everything they said before they said it x'D but it was still good I was like reading it and then when i seen the end coming I was like dang it why cant this be a story like a manga I would been reading online why are their no more Chatterers out x'D

poor Mizer not the king anymore ;3; well he still is just with no powers really .___. and poor Rio being owned and hurt feeling so helpless baww I feel so bad for the Dark Kings~ always comes out bad for them one way or another.

I got up at 1 or so lady in bed rp some surfy and rune ;D
my mom liked her card a lot but she cant keep it out so we put it in the closet cause I wrote something like " you deserve better" in it so we don't want David to see that and get all pissy to her about what I mean by that xD but she knows what I mean lol

Sparkly Genius

awww lol your mom does deserve better. If David reads that, then he really will think you are conspiring ;D

talking to JEEL and Fluffy about Fanime. Why Fluffy, idk? lol he's not going. Though if he did come out there, I'd let him sleep on the floor in our hotel lulz not gonna happen though. And then JEEL would want him in her room lulz

But anyways making a calendar ROFL for Fanime. Though, everything MIGHT change once we see the real schedule which prolly won't be out till the week before. Waiting for Panels & showings

User Image

Fluffy's getting on me about the Yaoi nights. HATER!

I hope we watch something good this year. But 2010 had such bizarree movies. I was like wtf is we watching?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff