Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Phantom

Bulbawhore

Omg. So sorry if I'm taking a while. I haven't had time to draw but I'll be sure to have time to continue drawing later on today and tomorrow for sure. I'll sneak in some time to draw every day starting now. :3
But here's a WiP. I am hoping she is a lot skinnier for you now. I've also done the sketches for some of the chibis. I hope Avatar 1 chibi is sexy/curvy/busty enough? If not let me know. But I might tweak some things and make her more curvy anyway & make other changes from it. Will keep you updated again.

User Image
User Image

Gekko

Bulbawhore
Liradne
Bulbawhore

Sorry it's taking so long >n< I may need more time to finish if that's okay sweatdrop I have the line art for the second avi though if you want to take a look [x]
I also have some questions if that's okay ehehe...I included the mole by her mouth but wasn't too sure if you wanted it on the actual drawing, so please let me know if I should keep it there
ahh also the top's details are a little confusing so I was wondering if I could make it up a little? or would you prefer it to be just brown without anything on it o.o
Ahh I've also noticed you've taken a lot of requests, so do you still want me to draw the 4th avi? I don't mind if you'd prefer to save your money for another artist so you can have more art variety xD just let me know what you think so I can plan ahead whee thank you!

No no it's fine ^^ I can make the cash easy it's no problem and the top is like a brown gold and red thing. I'd like it like a kinda lace top part. She doesn't have a mole does she? I don't want her to have one xP

Alright ^u^ thank you! I'll remove the mole and try my best with the top xD I'll send another wip later so you can see if it's what you imagined it to look like whee

Friendly Humorist

Vian_POH
Bulbawhore

Omg. So sorry if I'm taking a while. I haven't had time to draw but I'll be sure to have time to continue drawing later on today and tomorrow for sure. I'll sneak in some time to draw every day starting now. :3
But here's a WiP. I am hoping she is a lot skinnier for you now. I've also done the sketches for some of the chibis. I hope Avatar 1 chibi is sexy/curvy/busty enough? If not let me know. But I might tweak some things and make her more curvy anyway & make other changes from it. Will keep you updated again.

User Image
User Image

Both looking perfect!
Take your time. No rush ^^

Eternal Phantom

Bulbawhore
Vian_POH
Bulbawhore

User Image
User Image

Both looking perfect!

That sounds great. And thank you~ Here's the wip sketch for the other 2 chibis btw

User Image
User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Bulbawhore

finished~
here are the samples yum_puddi yum_puddi
tell me if you want anything changed smile

Friendly Humorist

bpcc
]

Any updates on the second image? :3

Friendly Humorist

Unconscious98
Bulbawhore

finished~
here are the samples yum_puddi yum_puddi
tell me if you want anything changed smile

Foxy lady's top has sort of an embroided/lace top in the image xP
And the mint coloured one, in the description it states to draw cat ears, not hair O:
That's the only things i'd like changed, everything else is perfect ^^

Friendly Humorist

Vian_POH
Bulbawhore
Vian_POH
Bulbawhore

User Image
User Image

Both looking perfect!

That sounds great. And thank you~ Here's the wip sketch for the other 2 chibis btw

User Image
User Image

Looking goooood c:
Interested in RLC? >________>
www.ashleyasdfgh.com

Timid Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Bulbawhore

And the mint coloured one, in the description it states to draw cat ears, not hair O:

hmm. i was pretty sure i saw the word bodice on foxy lady's desc. or was i seeing things? (*´w`*) lol i shouldn't really draw right after i drink coffee xD
anyways are these fine? yum_puddi yum_puddi

Friendly Humorist

ASHLEYASDFGH
Interested in RLC? >________>
www.ashleyasdfgh.com

No thank you

Friendly Humorist

Unconscious98
Bulbawhore

hmm. i was pretty sure i saw the word bodice on foxy lady's desc. or was i seeing things? (*´w`*) lol i shouldn't really draw right after i drink coffee xD

Perfect (:
Thank you very much!

Timid Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Bulbawhore
Unconscious98
Bulbawhore

Perfect (:
Thank you very much!

yaay~ thank you > w <
did you receive the pm? just making sure, im on my phone xp

Friendly Humorist

Bear Kyun
Bulbawhore

Sorry for taking so long u v u"
But finally here's a wip<3
hows the art going
Bulbawhore
Bear Kyun
Bulbawhore

Sorry for taking so long u v u"
But finally here's a wip<3
hows the art going

u A u" Unfortunately I had to re install windows which managed to wipe my files from April onward. Also I currently don't have the time to finishes them as I'm in the middle of exams, but after my exams (12th of June) I'll see if I can continue the drawing from the sketches I've showed you, if not I'll see if I can re-do them if ya want...
Really sorry about this ; A;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces