Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tooth Head

woah I love the details in your art, but it's not really what I'm looking for, sorry emotion_bigheart
emotion_omnomnom yum_hotdog
I tried to take stalker pics in the library of this guy who looked like top today
but I failed horribly /sobsob damn you shitty quality phone camera!!
TOP is a hottie U w U;;
yes omg
did you know they might come to canada
if they do they better come to toronto akjlkajslkdjslak
Kami - kun
yes omg
did you know they might come to canada
if they do they better come to toronto akjlkajslkdjslak

They are?!?!
I've only listened to a few BB songs because of my friends but wow….the whole city would flip tables in excitement. 8D
bokumo

they're doing a world tour in march!! And if they come to canada they'll be going to toronto or vancouver for sure, if not both....
lin yue ru
bokumo

they're doing a world tour in march!! And if they come to canada they'll be going to toronto or vancouver for sure, if not both....

They can't…not…come to Toronto…unless they're intentionally trying to lose money! Plus, Koreatown here... dramallama
wahmbulance
omg Kami auction!!! BUT I HAVE NO MONEY, NOOOOO
lol I probably shouldn't even have one I have so much homework and studying to do omg.... BUT WHATEVER askldjaskldasd
;AAAAAA;

I need to go make gold I NEED TO GO MAKE GOLD
finally doneee AHHHH HERE

sorry for the long wait. I just could not decide on the pose and in the end, it's really nothing special OTL hope you like it though

PS It's colored cause by the time I realized it was supposed to be black and white...I had already did his face so I just left it
Erised D. Sire
finally doneee AHHHH HERE

sorry for the long wait. I just could not decide on the pose and in the end, it's really nothing special OTL hope you like it though

PS It's colored cause by the time I realized it was supposed to be black and white...I had already did his face so I just left it

O-OMG ASLKDJSAKLDJSAD
I-I CAN"T BREATHE IT IS SO AMAZING SAKDJSLAKDS

NO DON'T SAY THAT IT IS PERFECT FFFFFFF words cannot describe how happy I am sdkjaslkdasd
h-have some random items as tip because I have no pure /sob
aw ok awesome!

and thank you~ though you didn't have tooooo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out