Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Blob

Aged Blob

Aged Blob

I'm toying with your form right now darlin' ;D
Thouuuugh.. I honestly don't have three examples...... only two... Oh well i wil quickly draw one up for you.
OH GAWD~ So Many pretty OCS!
I... I don't knoooooow >w<;;;;;;

Aged Blob

Rainbow Narwhal
Thouuuugh.. I honestly don't have three examples...... only two... Oh well i wil quickly draw one up for you.

2 is fine 3nodding

You can draw aalll of them if you'd like xD
I have art!

Username:RainbowNarwhal
Samples: [x] [x] [x]
Prices: Uhmmmm Ummm Uhmmmm -sobs- I don't know ; ~;............ -sobs more- What are you willing to pay?
Character(s): I think I want to draw Marriette RedStay....
Estimate: Honestly takes me about two days to finish something, but you should be patient for about a week, I procrastinate, though there are times where I will finish one immediately within the first three hours or so, or even that day ;D

Aged Blob

Rainbow Narwhal
I have art!

Prices: Uhmmmm Ummm Uhmmmm -sobs- I don't know ; ~;............ -sobs more- What are you willing to pay?
Estimate: Honestly takes me about two days to finish something, but you should be patient for about a week, I procrastinate, though there are times where I will finish one immediately within the first three hours or so, or even that day ;D

Pwetty *o*

Uhm, I'm so not sure what to pay and I REALLY don't wanna
lowball you....

100k?
*hides*
I ALREADY HAVE A POSE FOR HER >8D

Can I draw her looking mildly insane with gore ._.? Can I do whatever I want really? = u= I will show you the basic outline of course before hand.
xXx The Thief xXx
Rainbow Narwhal
I have art!

Pwetty *o*

lowball you....

100k?
*hides*

O-okies O 3o;;;;;;;
I... I WANNA BE YOUR ARTEEST! -draws them all-
The last time I was on Gaia I used to charge 20k for my full body colored = u=;;;;
I guess I has improved.... -pets- I will draw you two for that price just because I like you. Maybe three.

Aged Blob

Rainbow Narwhal
xXx The Thief xXx
Rainbow Narwhal
I have art!

Pwetty *o*

lowball you....

100k?
*hides*

O-okies O 3o;;;;;;;
The last time I was on Gaia I used to charge 20k for my full body colored = u=;;;;
I guess I has improved.... -pets- I will draw you two for that price just because I like you. Maybe three.

Homgsh really? *dies*

I-I'm so happy someone likes my OCs so much T^T

*supertackleglomps*

Aged Blob

Rainbow Narwhal
xXx The Thief xXx
Rainbow Narwhal
I have art!

Pwetty *o*

lowball you....

100k?
*hides*

O-okies O 3o;;;;;;;

want me to start trade? *o*
Sure sure ;D I will start it in a while... Just fooling around right now <3

Aged Blob

Rainbow Narwhal
Sure sure ;D I will start it in a while... Just fooling around right now <3

okee, I'll go an add you to my commishion list then ouo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers