Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

Red Prodigy

Hnnngh Red has caught Nai's interest.
How much do you offer for mon cherie?

MindFacked

Your art is hnnnngh so cuute.
What style would you prefer to draw my avi, if you did?

Anxious Lunatic

Anxious Lunatic

Anxious Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I shall attempt <: Be warned, I'll need this Friday to work on it so it'll take a little less than a week.

Full-body and knees...up?

I've gotten mixed reviews about pricing, so is 100k fullbody too much? xD

I'm using this to practice my anatomy? Nonsense!

Anxious Lunatic

xXxAjGirlxXx

Eeep so cuuute! I'd LOVE a fullbody~ 100k sounds fine.
Could you make the background either just white or transparent though? I don't really like backgrounds haha xD

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Naiari Pandai
xXxAjGirlxXx

Eeep so cuuute! I'd LOVE a fullbody~ 100k sounds fine.
Could you make the background either just white or transparent though? I don't really like backgrounds haha xD

Yes! I found someone else who doesn't like backgrounds either! I'll keep it white since I'm not sure how to make the background transparent. I'll send a watermarked version your way on Friday, or at least a WIP (:!

Anxious Lunatic

xXxAjGirlxXx

Yay c: I'll send the trade then, since I'm too lazy right now xD

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
hey hey :3 how are you? ^^
would you consider a rlc?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Partying Genius

6,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Edward 100
Naiari Pandai
Red Prodigy

Hnnngh Red has caught Nai's interest.
How much do you offer for mon cherie?

It depends, the lowest I could go is 10k if we're talking no color and just the shoulder up, a little more if you want me to incorporate color pencils, or for 100k I can photo shop color and do other stuff :]

Anxious Lunatic

FallenGITS

Oh mai gaaaawwwwwddd~!
I LOVE YOUR ART! Hnnngh ; o;
I'd love to do a rlc, but the problem is I'm not sure how. I've never actually done one before XD
I want one really badly ; ^;
Naiari Pandai

here's your freebie * A * i couldn't decide on the eyes, so i have two versions! this is just to thank you for telling your friends and such hehe.
User Image User Image

Anxious Lunatic

y o u n g k i m c h i

Hnnngh, so cuuuuute! Thanks C:

Smoker

Good luck. pirate

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Naiari Pandai
FallenGITS

Oh mai gaaaawwwwwddd~!
I LOVE YOUR ART! Hnnngh ; o;
I'd love to do a rlc, but the problem is I'm not sure how. I've never actually done one before XD
I want one really badly ; ^;

haha well thank you! :3
hmp, well there are pretty much 3 ways from what i know ^^. number one is mailing the actual money. I know a lot of people that do thins but i don't fancy it much.
well number two is bank account transfer. this is rather hard for me to do and i'm not very sure of how it actually works so i can't give you much info on this
but number three, paypal, this i love XDD i use mainly this method because it's just so simple and it takes minues.
so if you have a credit or debit card or some sort of shopping card you can make a paypal account, link the said card to the account and voila! that's all it takes.
you'r paypal will allow you to pay other users or to recive money online without giving away the card number or anything like that so i find it extremly satisfying and easy ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff