Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Noob

Amateur Noob

boop dramallama

Vicious Grabber

if you buy real munie commissions, i'd love to do an experimental artwork for purp singing @_@

I don't know the full price, but I could give you a base estimate as the bare minimum i'd accept (And I wouldn't make you pay even that if you ended up hating it @_@ )

I don't have much experimental art to show, but here are some randoms. Most are not finished xD;

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

It goes from newest to oldest, and it'd probably as a result be similar to the first one shown, which is more of a CG type thing I guess xD;

Sorry the samples are all over x.x

Amateur Noob

Laenri

ahh thank you so much for the reply but I'll have to decline! Good luck finding other commissioners ;o; <33

Vicious Grabber

Do you have any advice for me? From artist to artist? ^^

Amateur Noob

Laenri
Do you have any advice for me? From artist to artist? ^^

goshh I really don't know if i'm the right person to ask advice from. ;o; But generally I guess you asking for advice is really great as a start, as you can get fresh eyes to give constructive comments! I occasionally get upset when I receive critiques and that really hinders my improvement. orz

And I really love how dynamic your poses are and they really enhance the overall look but I'm not looking for real life comissions right now ;v;

Vicious Grabber

Yea I am always looking for advice etc @_@ I can understand not liking to take it though because some people are prats when giving it, and instead of actually giving advice they just s**t on your work and call that advice and you're like uhhh go away xD

Amateur Noob

Laenri
Yea I am always looking for advice etc @_@ I can understand not liking to take it though because some people are prats when giving it, and instead of actually giving advice they just s**t on your work and call that advice and you're like uhhh go away xD

ahaaa yess i've seen that sometimes. I feel that they give negative and irrelevant comments just to feel superior and that is just awfully rude and unhelpful Q 3Q

Vicious Grabber

yea x.x

What I hate tho is when people ask me for advice, I give it to them in an unbiased way that I think will help, and then they tell me to screw off and say my advice sucks because they are either lazy or just push it off as 'not their style' when anatomy has nothing to do with style when you're learning <_<

Amateur Noob

Laenri
yea x.x

What I hate tho is when people ask me for advice, I give it to them in an unbiased way that I think will help, and then they tell me to screw off and say my advice sucks because they are either lazy or just push it off as 'not their style' when anatomy has nothing to do with style when you're learning <_<

well that is just plain impolite. You don't ask for advice and just dismiss it rudely! Must have been horrible dealing with them orzz

Amateur Noob

Vicious Grabber

soggy cats
Laenri
yea x.x

well that is just plain impolite. You don't ask for advice and just dismiss it rudely! Must have been horrible dealing with them orzz

haha yea, but thats just I guess how some people are.

Amateur Noob

come on in emotion_dowant
soggy cats

May I ask who drew this?
Oh, and if you'd be interested in my art, here is my dA.
You wouldn't be interested in an art trade, would you?
I'd be interested in drawing Kappa or Oni. (Maybe both?)
If you don't want an art trade, just tell me what style you want and I can give you some price ranges. ^^

Amateur Noob

- I Am Unrequited -
soggy cats

May I ask who drew this?
Oh, and if you'd be interested in my art, here is my dA.
You wouldn't be interested in an art trade, would you?
I'd be interested in drawing Kappa or Oni. (Maybe both?)
If you don't want an art trade, just tell me what style you want and I can give you some price ranges. ^^

Suree, it's drawn by Jolly Irish Drunk.
I'm afraid I'll have to decline but thank you still for the reply! <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas