Welcome to Gaia! ::

bippity boppity boo~

Lonely Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
I wouldn't mind drawing something for the both of you guys again. >u< Once I find more free time, of course. heart I miss Ema and Gatto though... D:
Kallicalico
I wouldn't mind drawing something for the both of you guys again. >u< Once I find more free time, of course. heart I miss Ema and Gatto though... D:

Ema and Gatto..... i haven't drawn them in forever. we kinda have another ts going with their kids and such, but yea. =w=;;;

i keep misplacing my eraser. >|

i should update this with the new drawings... but it means switching accounts and I just don't feel like it. >A>

Lonely Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
kitangel

Ema and Gatto..... i haven't drawn them in forever. we kinda have another ts going with their kids and such, but yea. =w=;;;

aww. ouo I just like seeing old artworks of them recently, I don't know why. |D probably because I really do want to give them more justice. My first picture of them was... bleh. >:

argh time, if you didn't encourage the creation of pretty pocketwatches i would hate you.

llZeoll's Bae

Stubborn Gearhead

kitangel

sorry for the lateness on this, but its finally done
hope you like it
C o l d P i l l o w s
kitangel

sorry for the lateness on this, but its finally done
hope you like it

jfskdlfjsld *u* No trouble at all~ It turned out great. <3333 Thank you so so much~ <3 *goes to finish the trade*

Lionheart

Ares
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out