Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
I seriously would love it if I could get a commission for my avatar here. But obviously I would love to see your artstyle to see if I even like them. You can exclude the headband if you'd like, but for the most part the avatar is the exact thing I would like.

The price I am willing to negotiate, as long as you want to be paid in Gaia Gold. But I can do an art trade in return instead, considering I am an artist. But my humanoid skills are subpar at best. This is why I want to commission someone for the avatar picture. :3

If anyone wants to do an art trade, I can show you some of my art if you'd like to see.

User Image

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Come on! Please? =O

Tipsy Shopper

Hi there
Just thought you should know that you're in the wrong forum! you'll want to got to the Art Request forum

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Mini Mimus
Hi there
Just thought you should know that you're in the wrong forum! you'll want to got to the Art Request forum

Doesn't art request mean free art? Because I'd rather pay for mine. This is why it's here. But if otherwise, then thank you.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Mafdet of Egypt
Mini Mimus
Hi there

Doesn't art request mean free art? Because I'd rather pay for mine. This is why it's here. But if otherwise, then thank you.

There's a freebie subforum for free art requests. The art request forum is the opposite of the art shops where the artist seeks you out to offer their talent versus you going to their shop.

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items