elks4elb
heart

Hey you!!! Long time no see!

Aged Dabbler

Caelia Darkwhite
elks4elb
heart

I saw you online and was like.. nin nin nin. I'm casually trying to come back. <3

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
elks4elb
Caelia Darkwhite
elks4elb
heart

I saw you online and was like.. nin nin nin. I'm casually trying to come back. <3

I am pretty sure that Gaia is burning down, the only reason I am really still here is my Roleplay. I mean I still love art and all but the inflation makes it impossible...

Aged Dabbler

Caelia Darkwhite
elks4elb
Caelia Darkwhite
elks4elb
heart

I am pretty sure that Gaia is burning down, the only reason I am really still here is my Roleplay. I mean I still love art and all but the inflation makes it impossible...
I totally get that.

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tipsy Ladykiller

Caelia Darkwhite

Artsu for you!

Username: Ms Fortune 1216
Samples: Art Instagram Account
Price: I'm typically a bribe artist so feel free to name your price! If you're absolutely not sure what to offer, please say so and I'll come up with a number.
Time frame:I'm a full time college student, part time worker, full time homemaker and artist. My free time varies but I promise you wouldn't wait any longer than a week at most for your art. Typically it takes me a couple days unless something comes up, in which case I would tell you.

I'd also like to be up front in that I am a traditional artist. I typically work in colored pencils or watercolor/ copic marker combo. You can see examples for both on my IG. I was gone from Gaia for a long time so I'm afraid Instagram is your best bet to see my current skills as an artist. It's also my personal account so you may have to scroll through some selfies and dog photos lol. sweatdrop Thanks for the consideration!

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ms Fortune 1216
Caelia Darkwhite

Artsu for you!

Price: I'm typically a bribe artist so feel free to name your price! If you're absolutely not sure what to offer, please say so and I'll come up with a number.
Time frame:I'm a full time college student, part time worker, full time homemaker and artist. My free time varies but I promise you wouldn't wait any longer than a week at most for your art. Typically it takes me a couple days unless something comes up, in which case I would tell you.

I'd also like to be up front in that I am a traditional artist. I typically work in colored pencils or watercolor/ copic marker combo. You can see examples for both on my IG. I was gone from Gaia for a long time so I'm afraid Instagram is your best bet to see my current skills as an artist. It's also my personal account so you may have to scroll through some selfies and dog photos lol. sweatdrop Thanks for the consideration!

You artwork is beautiful. The selfies and puppy are also cute. I really like te Gorillaz art work! To be completely honest I haven't purchased any art on Gaia in a long time. Due to inflation and being unsure of what art is going for at the moment, what would you approximate cost to be?

Tipsy Ladykiller

Caelia Darkwhite
Ms Fortune 1216
Caelia Darkwhite

Artsu for you!

You artwork is beautiful. The selfies and puppy are also cute. I really like te Gorillaz art work! To be completely honest I haven't purchased any art on Gaia in a long time. Due to inflation and being unsure of what art is going for at the moment, what would you approximate cost to be?

Thanks so much for the compliments! From what I've seen 1Tril seems to be the average. I'm flexible if this price is insane for you, because I think the inflation is crazy as well. But your OC is just soooo within the subject matter of things I love to draw. She's gorgeous!

Feral Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hey. I’m willing to draw your beautiful oc smile I have 3 different art styles; cartoony, realistic cartoon, and realism. Examples shown below.

Cartoony:
https://i.imgur.com/Mymshll.png

Realistic cartoon:
https://i.imgur.com/ZrZ3Xcy.png

Realism:
https://i.imgur.com/Cmj6Ax8.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers