Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors:

+1 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Hilarious Shounen

User Image

Hello~!

This is my revamped revamped thread. Call me Scarlet, Ice, Psycho, unless if you want to use my real name, which is Mayla. This thread is not very pretty, because I have not a clue what I am doing, but you are not here for that, right? And, if you could hit the <3 button it would make me a happy camper. ♥
                                              I laid out some of my characters for you to choose from if you wish or you can have me pick for you. Or, you can just paste your samples and prices here and be on your way, haha. Or, you can stay and keep me company, I'll always love that. Excuse all the "Ors", they're toxic.

Announcements: 9/17/2014: My budget is just almost about gone, but still looking for offers!
                                              7/9/2014: My art budget has been replenished and I made a new thread! Yaaayyy~! Also, Blitz and Slader are not listed below yet.

Things I'm looking for: Boys! As well as quality art and writing's, if possible. Single or couple art. As well as sketches, pixels, gifs, comic panels, doodles or colored/painty art. As for writing: Short stories, Novellas, Drabbles, and all that good stuff. Also, super slow artists and writers are a no-no. I presume a timely manner, yes?
                                              Show me your boy samples~
                                              Please, I don't feel like looking through DA and Tumblr for people doing commissions on my own (it's hard!). Also, if you know someone who does good art and is doing rlc commissions or has a gold shop on here, refer them. I'd appreciate it. c:
                                              I also LOVE artist & writer's freedom, so go insane.
                                              If you filled out the form or posted your commission info and I tip your post, it means I'm not interested at the moment. No offensive or anything. (;゙°´ω°´)
                                              If I tip you post besides that then that means I seen your post.

Payment: I can give gold, items or whatever. RLC is welcome too. Freebies on the other hand is godsend. ♥

Price range: For Gaia gold, nothing too expensive. As in pure, I would prefer not to pay over 200k for one piece and the cap is 500k unless I am convinced otherwise. Anything less than 100k is ideal and under 50k would be perfect.. For Gaia gold, I have no idea with this inflation. Just nothing over 1bil or 2bil, I guess. I dunno. For RLC in the art category, I'm really picky with this so i may decline a lot of offers. However, even if your art is godsend and pricy than post it and I will bookmark you for later. I'm still contemplating about RLC for writing. The form is not required, but it makes things easier?

Form:
                                              [quote="Psycho Ice"][/quote]
                                              [b]Name:[/b] (Put your gaia username here)
                                              [b]Anyone you are interested in?:[/b] (Leave blank if you'd rather me choose)
                                              [b]Examples:[/b] (Will you also provide WIPs?)
                                              [b]Will I receive it in a timely manner?:[/b] (If not, how long? Will you also notify me if something came up that makes you busy?)
                                              [b]Prices:[/b] (Put prices or your price sheet link here)

Thanks for reading~!

Hilarious Shounen

User Image

Note to self:

From previous thread.

Freebies: Thank you, my sweets, by the way ♥
I Chrys I pg2 (received)
melancholymangos pg 56 (received)
Lann-Wu pg 69 (received)

Considering:
Hekisei pg29 (previous thread)
Patriklus pg31 (previous thread)
Sorelliena pg35 (previous thread)
Sentaidash pg35 (previous thread)
Kasutera pg40 (previous thread)
Clayt pg40 (previous thread)
Messere Mana pg29 (Saw siggy in previous thread)
viai-artworks (saved PM) pg2 for samples
nikiera pg2 Character Sheets. Maybe World Building
XIIIHOUNDS (saved PM) (Also going to order from gaia gold shop) *
TrueSurrender pg5
I Chrys I pg6
Pompeii Ablaze pg29
Shestval pg34
Creviatt pg 44
linguyen pg 47
melancholymangos pg 54
Alliterative Echo pg 62
jemiini pg 69 (wait time might be a month tho)

Smitten:
Kuromitu pg40 (previous thread)
ChimeraDeimos pg31 (previous thread) Sketches
Silvyen (saved PM)
Kansou pg11 (previous thread) (I think hiatus)
Plummy Lovelace pg17
FallenGITS pg20
Abused Mule pg22
lexleggy pg25 (pls yis)
Shiko` pg35 (dat detail tho)
Orubaid pg 50 (rly cute cheebs)
Bitterwing pg 61 (comic doodle thing is interesting too)
Gunouflage pg 73 (pixeeeels)
unhappymango pg 82 (bustss)

Commissioning:
Kohikki pg36 (previous thread) (paid)
Soyfu (saved PM) (paid)
lexleggy pg25 (paid)

Psycho's Funds :
6bil in gold, 0 gaia cash, and $20 spending money (blame the video games and junk food).

People I'm considering
nikiera
MagneticTempo
Oh Don Piaaano (girls)
NeverSincerely (girls)
KyonKyonSama
ShaneseKS
khimmiem (probs girls)
gabike (cheebs)
Malapie (rly cool painty style tho)
Nowherebear
hoolygun (draws rly pretty girls tho)
counting cats (not sure if offered before but saw siggy)

People I'm smitten with
Djorne (colored sketches)

People I'm ordering from
Djorne

*Check Evernote for outside commissioners.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image

Art Received from within this thread:
(click image for bigger image)

Characters from within this thread:
Noneee

Characters from outside the thread:
Alcatraz by Djorne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Shounen

Key in profiles:
★★★★★ - How interested I am about getting art of them currently.
Fyi; I will always want art of Daen and Hayden ♥

Setting, pairings and relationships.

User Image

Setting: Modern / High School

Daenon x Hayden: It all started when Daen accidentally bumped into Hayden at school. Daen is totally lovestruck with Hayden and is determined to make him his no matter how stubborn pretty boy wants to be. Daen pursues and hit on him constantly which easily fluster and riles up the blonde. But, through all the encounters, fights and bullshit that happens with the two, Hayden starts to enjoy Daen's company despite himself and they even become friends. And, what Hayden really hates? That he is actually falling for this guy! Like hell he'd admit it. He's straight, you know?

• They eventually get together and bicker and banter about any and everything like some married couple.

User Image

Setting: Cyberpunk / Dystopian

Story / Races and abilities

Pairings-

Paragon x Asher: Childhood friends that grew apart. Years later they reunite under strained circumstances and slowly ease back into friends that borders something a bit more.
Paragon is usually an a** to Asher, but he does truly care about him which is hard to hide.

Travis x Max: Friends since their teen years, they hang out all the time. It's a wonder how someone so mean and someone so nice can be buddies.

Lonny x Nash: Lonny is a undercover cop trying to expose the most prestigious syndicate in Ardraga. After learning about the insubordinate son of a prestigious mafia boss that he must destroy within, he thought his mission couldn’t get any easier. That is till he met and ended up falling for Nash. He himself soon gets caught up in being a mobster/gangster, killing, taking drugs like mad and drinking. He admires Nash's determination and strength, reluctantly finding him interesting; especially after Nash saves his a** numerous times. He developed feelings for Nash that he tries not to realize.

Lonny x Céa: ??

Eller x Quinn: ??

Nash x Travis: Nash harbors deep feelings for Travis that he tries to push away due to the fear of destroying their friendship, the pain of rejection and the lingering fact that he thinks Travis deserves someone better than him. Travis is the only person he truly cares about and would do anything for; He doesn't want him to hate him. Nash thought he could get over Travis, but he really can't. He has tried. Which leads to this one-sided love where Travis has no idea about Nash's feelings. Nash is also quite jealous of the relationship Travis has with Max.

Imael x Grayson: They don't really like each other too much, and there's this rivalry going on, so there's lots of tension, arguments, constantly shooting insults at one another, but pretending to do so playfully, and fake-ness, but in front of people they try and act like they are friends. Imael would treat Grayson as a toy and despite giving airs that he hates Grayson's guts/sees him nothing more as entertainment, there would be some part of him that enjoys their time together. And, Imael will actually get pretty frigging jealous of Grayson spending more time with others since he was the closest thing he had to a companion/friend in a long time beside Ikumi. And, if he gets too close to the mesmur there's a possibility that he just might do something he regrets...or would he regret it?

User Image

Setting: Neo-Underground

Blitz x Slader: Bliz is obsessed with Slader. Dangerously obsessed. He challenges Slader to fights and says that if he wins, Slader will be his. He hasn't won yet. If he sees Slader flirting with someone other than him, he will try and rip their face off. Slader is quite aware of Blitz's obsession with him, and loves to tease him.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image
----✖ Cool Boy ★★★★★
- Full profile -
Daenon , 18

Personality: He is easygoing, highly observant, competitive, sarcastic, a tad assertive, and a bit of a smart-a**. He is obsessed with Hayden. He also likes to play the guitar and video games. He is extremely possessive and a huge pervert. He is also allergic to chocolate and sometimes he smokes when depressed/stressed. He somewhat has abandonment issues and tries to hide it through poking fun at others.

• He owns a big boa constrictor.
• His right arm is riddled with tribal tattoos like on the tektek.
• His mohawk can be drawn straight up or floppy. It has grown out a bit long and he usually ties the back in a ponytail.
• You can make up a outfit for him though he usually likes leather jackets, dark clothing and jeans mostly. Converses or combat boots. He sports a mohawk. Sometimes he wears a lip ring. And, his eyes are teal.
• 6'2" and has a swimmer's build.
• Close as I can get with this tektek. Don't draw the side hair thingys, please. If used.

Senior year-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Junior year-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
----★ Pretty boy ★★★★★
- Full profile -
Hayden, 19

Personality: Tough, headstrong, haughty, irritable, & unenthusiastic. He likes kicking a** and playing American football. He gets angry at the smallest things and he doesn't see it as over reacting.Although he's truculent and hostile, he's not truly malicious unless provoked or is in a "mood". Hayden takes great pride in his physique, and absolutely likes to boast. Not easily impressed and plays hard to get. He tends to like ego inducing compliments.
He'd never admit it, but he likes alot of nerdy things like Star Wars. He also has a terrible sweet tooth.

• You can make up a outfit for him too though he likes sporty clothing and sneakers. If you draw him wearing a Letterman, could you put the letter V on it?
• His eyes are blue violet while his hair is a dirty blonde.
• Has a protective male German Shepard named Denver.
• 6'3" and has this kind of build. He can get pretty tan in the summer. Skin usually this color.

Senior year-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Junior year-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Couple art:

Junior year -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Senior year-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image
----✖ Firebreath ★★★★
- full profile -
Paragon , 26

His shock collar that is in his refs is important ~
Please draw his facial markings like they are in the refs and not the tektek.
Flaming hair is optional.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: He is ambiguous, cocky, cruel, cheeky, & deceiving. He is known to be selfish and sadistic. Hurt Asher and you're deader than dead. Only he gets the privilege. He's such a bully. He's pretty cynical and a pyromaniac. He is a fire and lighting manipulator. Not immune to lighting though.
He reaally likes soda and meat. Around Asher he can be rather childish too.

• The collar around his neck shocks him violently when he does "bad" things. It also can issue tingly zaps when he does good things. The red(middle) one glows when he is disobeying or doing particularly bad things. It makes a loud "ERR" noise or something. (Shocks the living crap out of him). The two green ones on either side of the red one, glows and make a soft "ding" when he is doing particularly good things or obeying.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image

----★ Ash ★★★★
- full profile -
Asher , 25

User Image

Personality : He is naive, unpredictable & indiscreet and light-hearted. He can get nervous quickly, & is a tad apologetic. He is also not at all dependable or helpful. Super strong, though. Is a earth manipulator as well. Can be pretty dorky and childish and loves to eat meat.

• Here's his skintone for you to eyedrop. Or, you can eyedrop his refs or w/e, because idk what I am doing.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image
----✖ Freakshow ★★★★
-full profile-
Nash, 23

This is as close I could get with a tektek. xD
Gun optional.

Personality : Impatient, jealous, insincere, sometimes touchy and a bit stoic. He seems usually temperate and composed, but talks with a irritated tone, harboring a neutral expression. And, that is if he speaks. He is generally quiet unless talked to or if he feels like talking, resulting him to being cold.

• He is suppose to have 5 piercings in each ear and snake bite piercings.
• As well as Stitches running along his neck. wrist and various places from getting cut up when he was 21. He can't die.
• He is also a shadow manipulator. Shadows also can be Solidify or liquify into whatever he chooses. They tend too look like snakes sometimes.
• He has a custom two barrel revolver named Roseblood. (I do not know what it looks like in detail yet lol)

Hilarious Shounen

User Image
----✖ Medusa ★★★★
-full profile-
Travis, 22

Glowing eyes optional.

Personality : Charismatic, manipulative, devoted, ingenious, exuberant, & gregarious. He is generally good-natured, wise cracking, and audacious. Rarely uses his powers to hurt people or for selfish reasons. He is quite the optimist. LOVES to drop puns, good or bad. He is telepathic, has telekinetic powers, a photographic memory as well a great manipulator. He is great at creating illusions, but not so much lifting things with his powers. He's working on it. He like puzzles, riddles, and things that are particularly difficult for most.

• Gets headaches a lot too.
• His sclera can be drawn white or black when using his powers. When black however, he is not quite himself. And, is pretty evil.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image
----✖ Slut ★★★★★
- Full profile -
Imael, 1478 years old in human years. Looks 28.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Imael is insightful, cool, simplistic, self-assured, presumptuous, and a smooth-talker. Sometimes self-indulgent and can be nosy. Unsympathetic about most things humans/mortals do and can be violent and terrorize, because he just wants to. He is quite the abuser. And, his ego can be quite overwhelming to many. He can be quite the lustful womanizer too (only because women tend to be the easiest to eat), but enjoys sleeping around frequently regardless of gender. He's classy and sexy.

• He likes to keep a human-ish appearance to fit in better, his pupils are always slitted however. (if you draw him without his horns and stuff)

Hilarious Shounen

----✖ Oddball ★★★★★
- Full profile -
Grayson, 30
Clothes: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• His right arm looks similar to this while the tatts on his left look like this.
• He also has gauges.
• Please do not draw his hair straight. It's messy and a bit curly. It's dark brown and his eyes are purple.

Personality: Cunning, extremely manipulative, perceptive, and a bit arrogant, bearing a rough disposition, with a down-to-earth attitude. He always thinks he is right and can get quite loud. Which leads to him underestimating people sometimes or even showing off. And, he also does not get excited or worried easily.
He also teeters from cool to psychotic. As well as able to use telekinesis. He is incredibly strong mental wise, lifting things that are very heavy with minimal effort as well as reading your mind within seconds. He is even strong enough to manipulate others like him and is truly feared, because his mental power seems endless. As long as he can see you, he can control you or even kill you, even through screens or reflections.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image
----✖ Greed ★★★★
- Full profile -
Eller, 29
User Image

Personality: He is basically the opposite of Asher. Hot-blooded, a bit fastidious, very savvy, nonchalant, and cantankerous mercenary. He always get the job done, no matter how unfavorable, but that doesn't mean he won't change things around if he feels it's unnecessary. Despite having a rather tough exterior, he shows a protective side to those he cares about like his brother, Asher. Eller likes to spoil him too when he feels he has credits to spare. He can be both fierce and gentle. For instance, killing his targets without remorse or willing to assist/protect those in need. He is mostly about credits, they make his world go round. The more credits the better. Credits can indeed buy happiness in his book. Sometimes even cloud his judgement.

• Tell him a joke and he'll most likely won't get it. He doesn't understand sarcasm either.
• He's double-jointed and can do with things with his fingers to weird people out. As well as absentmindedly cracking his knuckles and fingers whenever.
• He doesn't like Paragon all that much due to his cold, bloodthirsty nature. He thinks he is childish for not having control over himself and killing for no reason. If Paragon can prove to him that he changed than maybe he'll acknowledge him.
• He also has a problem with putting up his feet on any table or surface alike no matter the place.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image
----★ Wolf ★★★★
-full profile-
Quinn, 26
Those clumps/spikes of hair on his head, could you draw them as ears? Could you also draw them pierced? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Rowdy, tends to complain, be a bit crabby, and usually looks like he is in a bad mood even when he is not; talking in gruff tone. He does not like being ordered around, unless you can manage to scare him, so that'll be an acceptation even though he doesn't like it. He is very loyal to those he trusts. His initial distrusting nature is due to living life on the street and having to fight with others, but it has made him adaptable. He likes to play the lone wolf card.

• Don't forget his delicious stubble/beard scruff. He's pretty hairy and muscular.
• He'll growl if you pull on his ears.
• He has a lot of dog-like tendencies.
• His wolf form is eight feet tall.

Hilarious Shounen

----✖ Druggie ★★★★
-full profile-
Lonny, 29

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blood optional~

Personality: He is rebellious, brash in bit of a comical sense, a little irritable, inquisitive , and pretends to be ignorant. He gets into fights ALOT. He is a also a super druggie (which makes him crazy on bloodlust), psychic and loves to drink.

• Lonny can speak fluent Japanese, German and Spanish.
• He likes to hang out in bars and nightclubs and occasionally gamble.

Hilarious Shounen

User Image
----✖ Gambler ★★★★
-full profile-
Céa, 28

Personality: Céa is generally quiet and often looks either bored, or lost in thought, caring less about most things, coming off as standoffish. He is very independent and likes solitude, though if necessary he can be a team player. He's rather clumsy and bumps into things frequently when walking around. Catch him in the act and he'll blame his eye. He has no problem with lying or cheating or using his powers for wrong reasons unlike Travis, but he doesn't do it often. Since he is quick to anger, fights are not far away. If he doesn't find you worth it however, he'll hold back. Céa can be bit paranoid and has to take meds to keep him from having episodes created after witnessing his mother's death and the guilt that he nor his father could help her. He gambles to get away from his problems in real life and boy, does he gamble, despite being a son of a mega-cooperate, Johnny Sparks, president of Sparks Incorporated. Céa has ended up on the street plenty of times, because he'd gamble all his money away. Always claiming it's his bad luck. Once he get gathers enough money, he plans on getting him a nice cybernetic eye and maybe other augmentations.

• It's not wise to be around him when he is upset. Things start to float and fly.
• He often interrupts people.
• His hair is like a bleach blonde.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff