Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Tycoon

~Tiny Dancer Art Request~

Hello all, I am currently questing art for my OC Cat. She is a dancer and goes to different dance competitions with her partner. She is shy but once she gets on the dance floor she forgets that she shy.

Cat likes the color pink, she eats anything she wants but of course must eat healthy because she is a dancer.

In my next post I will have her outfits and maybe more. But of course I have a few rules for my little request thread
1. If I put too many "e's" on something its because my e is broken and I keep having to fix it.
2. Please be nice. Come over and chat a while
3. I have a budget and would like to stick to it. I currently have 3 mil
4. Please post prices and which dance you would like to draw
5. More to come....

I can also pay you in Gaia Cash. I have 894, so I can buy you something.

I know this is not the best looking thread but I don't know how to make it pretty. Maybe someone would like to take the time to show me how or send me in a direction where I can get help.

Greedy Tycoon

Looking for: Headshot, Full, Torso, Chibi, All Together

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

------Salsa --------- Paso Doble ------------- Samba ------------ Quick Step -----------Waltz ----------- Argentine Tango

Greedy Tycoon

Greedy Tycoon

Greedy Tycoon

Greedy Tycoon

Greedy Tycoon

Check out my shop?
Hello there :3

I'd just like to stop in and point you in the direction of a joint art auction I'm running. We're currently only at 25k, so there's a good chance that you could get three chibis for cheaps. :> (also, just saying, Salsa's a pretty awesome avi. I bet I could do something awesome with it *u* )

Click the link below to check it out! I hope to see you there, and if not, good luck with your search!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bump n gewdluck

the salsa outfit would be awesome to draw. !

Greedy Tycoon

LadySabreal
bump n gewdluck

the salsa outfit would be awesome to draw. !

Thank you. heart

Greedy Tycoon

w0nd3r_k
Hello there :3

I'd just like to stop in and point you in the direction of a joint art auction I'm running. We're currently only at 25k, so there's a good chance that you could get three chibis for cheaps. :> (also, just saying, Salsa's a pretty awesome avi. I bet I could do something awesome with it *u* )

Click the link below to check it out! I hope to see you there, and if not, good luck with your search!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you, I will make my way there now.

Greedy Tycoon

Shy Punching Bag

i'm interested in drawing the quick step version of your oc. ^ ^
sample sample

headshot - 100k waist up - 200k fullbody - 350k

Greedy Tycoon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers