Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gekko

Ashy Panda
Ribbonorz

You're welcome! > v < Ahhh :,D well I'm doing a sitting pose, maybe I'll put him at the edge of a field or something XD if I don't get lazy orz
Is he one of your favorite characters ever? ' V ' It sounds like you've put a lot of work in!

Oh that works!! ; w ; and well he IS one of my favorite concepts. The design is mine, but the story is all his from FFTactics *O*

I understood that XD I meant you put a lot of work into researching all you could to accurately portray him * 7 *
and nice job with your art a few posts back! * V *b
Ribbonorz

I understood that XD I meant you put a lot of work into researching all you could to accurately portray him * 7 *

OH!! Thank you so much!! ; A ; Ajora has maybe 5 lines in-game, but I think they're actually spoken by Ultima/Altima instead. I've been doing a year of research on Ivalice and I really love it a lot ; w ; I normally do the same for my own OCs too when I has the help from a friend<33

T-Thank you for that too!! I LOVE DRAWING JUDGES * ^ *
heart heart
heart heart

Wheezing Gekko

Ashy Panda
Ribbonorz

OH!! Thank you so much!! ; A ; Ajora has maybe 5 lines in-game, but I think they're actually spoken by Ultima/Altima instead. I've been doing a year of research on Ivalice and I really love it a lot ; w ; I normally do the same for my own OCs too when I has the help from a friend<33

T-Thank you for that too!! I LOVE DRAWING JUDGES * ^ *

Ahhh I see! I saw lots of stuff with Ultima XD wahh, such dedication! 8,D
(I'm sorry this doodle won't be done anytime soon, drawing pc is freezing and being a problem child orz)

Gaian

o3o i have your art done but im no where near home because i have to stay at my aunt house for a couples of day ;3; when i return i will have your art uploaded
Ribbonorz

(I'm sorry this doodle won't be done anytime soon, drawing pc is freezing and being a problem child orz)

I feel like a big nerd BUT IT'S OKAY ; w ;
And don't worry so much about finishing the doodle<3 I have a lot of patience!!
Chibitize
o3o i have your art done but im no where near home because i have to stay at my aunt house for a couples of day ;3; when i return i will have your art uploaded

That's fine!! I'm really excited to see and I don't mind waiting ; u;

Wheezing Gekko

Ashy Panda
Ribbonorz

I feel like a big nerd BUT IT'S OKAY ; w ;
And don't worry so much about finishing the doodle<3 I have a lot of patience!!

Nooo you're not! XD It's really cool!!
and aww. thank you ;vvvvv; how is your summer going, are you traveling to anywhere?
Ribbonorz

and aww. thank you ;vvvvv; how is your summer going, are you traveling to anywhere?

It's going good so far!! I might be able to see my boyfriend over the summer, not sure yet. I know he's coming to visit me though ; w ; and I'm going to an anime convention too~

Wheezing Gekko

Ashy Panda
Ribbonorz

It's going good so far!! I might be able to see my boyfriend over the summer, not sure yet. I know he's coming to visit me though ; w ; and I'm going to an anime convention too~

User Image
ARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (also on dA if you want to fav it or something~)
Ahh nice! BD oooh cool! Have you been to many? What are you looking forward to doing, are you cosplaying? * 7 *
Ribbonorz

User Image
ARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (also on dA if you want to fav it or something~)
Ahh nice! BD oooh cool! Have you been to many? What are you looking forward to doing, are you cosplaying? * 7 *

OMG IM SO SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY * A *;; I dont come on gaia a lot anymore! But OMYGOSHHH you drew Ajora SO CUTE<33333 Like seriously so cute!! I love the colors you used for the BG, it reminds me of the plain scene between Ramza and Delita. AH and Ajora just looks SO precious ;A; Omg Ribbonorz, thank you so much!! Really, can I give you something in return for the picture?? ;O:

And well, um I only go to the same con every year ; <; cause I cant afford to leave my state, but I've been going to it since 2007!! I know Fang's VA from 13 is gonna be there so I might draw a picture for her to sign ; w ; and Im gonna be cosplay Larsa from XII!

Wheezing Gekko

Ashy Panda

OMG IM SO SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY * A *;; I dont come on gaia a lot anymore! But OMYGOSHHH you drew Ajora SO CUTE<33333 Like seriously so cute!! I love the colors you used for the BG, it reminds me of the plain scene between Ramza and Delita. AH and Ajora just looks SO precious ;A; Omg Ribbonorz, thank you so much!! Really, can I give you something in return for the picture?? ;O:

And well, um I only go to the same con every year ; <; cause I cant afford to leave my state, but I've been going to it since 2007!! I know Fang's VA from 13 is gonna be there so I might draw a picture for her to sign ; w ; and Im gonna be cosplay Larsa from XII!

It's no problem! XDD ahh I see~
Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it!! Yes, whatever it is! XD

Ahhh! No worries, I've only been to the same con twice XD
Ooooh that's very cool! *777* I'm sure she'll be happy > v <
Do you sew? Or is it a bought cosplay? c:
what do you like best at cons? I love wandering through the AA and dealer's area~~

Gaian

finish trade plz art

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas