Welcome to Gaia! ::

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
//throws confetti all over the place

Temp art request topic because I haven't been in here for a long time...please keep votes at 0!

Looking for art of some ocs: will consider all styles (pixel, chibi, painted, cartoon, etc)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
super lovely pixels by suzuyae!
~
Main refs in a post below!

Please post samples and prices, and do let me know if you take wishlist items. Telling me what charas you'd be interested in drawing most would be helpful too.
Please let me know estimated turnaround if you're offering RLC!

current preferences for ordering: Emmanuel > Dmitri > Ceci > Miho > T/Nene > Lenox

*tip = I have to decline, but thank you for stopping by!
If I haven't replied yet, I'm probably still mulling it over ;v;

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
if you must, quote this post, not the one above!

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

I'm mostly looking for art of these new ocs atm, but you're free to take a look at the old set in the post below if these don't interest you. ^^
T
Kind, determined, brave, and selfless to a fault. I drew her locks towards the sides so you could see her clothing, but they can also be behind her or in front of her. Also, please don't draw her butterfly pin that's pinned on her sash!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dmitri
He's a thrill-seeker, and very charming. Acts cool and collected at most times, but becomes extremeley violent when angered. Is sadistic when toying with prey. His left (actually right, but left in the ref) hand/arm is skeletal. Finally, the red things on his coat are eyes that can blink and close.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lenox
She's reserved and demure and a bookworm. Will study for hours on end, but likes to be outside. Her tail can be hidden!
Notes: The locks on the sides of her face kinda roll back a little, and she wears off-white leggings!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ceci
Talkative, excitable, loves baby animals and gardening! Favorite food is strawberries.

Miho
A small, peppy fox girl who is scared easily, but recovers quickly in indignation each time. Since she sees all fish as her friends, she is against the consumption of any kinds of fish.
Notes: Her hair fans out becoming wider towards the bottom! The bottom is choppy and "squareish", not pointy, while loose locks are pointy above that.
Finally, the top of her tail (hidden behind in the ref) has the splotchy 2-3 gradient color
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nene

She's really enthusiastic and a big go-getter, however when she gets really excited she also becomes clumsy as well, tripping over stuff and making a mess. She likes to eat all things sweet!

Emmanuel
Of the type that keeps to themselves, he dislikes insensitive people who speak carelessly. Values keeping things tidy and organized. Fiercely loyal to the people he considers close companions.
Please follow the chibi ref for colors and design-wise stuff, especially the clothing and accessories (the earring is hardly visible on the black and white ref and the cloak is an alternate outfit). The flame-lines pattern on the wing is the same on both wings. His hair is all white-the purple is shading to show how it's positioned. The rim of his cloak is not fur, but white cloth. Only the ruff is fur!

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
click spoiler for old ocs
referred to as deer girl for the time being ;_;
exclaim Please use non-darkened colors for her feet/dress (refers to first ref!) She's reserved and shy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

K
exclaim She's bubbly, confident, and flirty!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S
exclaim small details
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*3rd ref is b/w. His top is a turtleneck-and goes all the way to the highest black band around his neck. Daggers are optional. Please don't forget the black straps that go over his shoulders! He's sly, and a bit sadistic.

Meimei
exclaim She's kindhearted and inquisitive.

Meiko
exclaim She's generally sarcastic and grumpy, with a short temper, but also has a softer side. She loves snow dogs, but hates it when her ears get cold.

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Goals: all completed (so far)

Commissioned (in this thread)
-A R l l (fin)
-ApollosGlare (fin)

-chelle_danes
-Umpenscrump (fin)
-gutpunch (fin)
-inchoa (fin)
-Add o Ribble (fin)
-l l a m a p a c a (fin)

-Kiwaramei (fin)
-Retro-tan (fin)

-lenalee22
-carcarchu
-monsers_inc
-kana44
-fish p0p
-beutea
-l k i t n i n j a l
-LemonSAIto
-auntiemagic
-mochiiu
-Reck
-hamcci

RLC list (sobs I'm working on the refs!!! ;v; )

-Shimimori (pixel) (fin)
-inchoa (knee-up) (fin)

-Xenon Ace (chibi)
-grayskiies (pondering)
-yunjaes (chibi)
-I2ainy Days (chibis)
-motherlyRobin (chibi)
-ooszia (chibi of cuffee design wip)
-BitterMaccaron (pondering)
-pikaxiu (pixel icon)
-Hwasuu (2 chibi icons)
-Shimimori (pixel icon)

Divine Prophet

your gals are so cute !!
here are some samples!

here are some prices!
­­­­gaia commissions- head shot/bust (digital)
gold:
detail sketch: 6b
detail sketch with flat color: 10b
line art w/ flat color: 12b
line art w/ cell shading or detail shading: 13b/18b
digital painting: 30b+

pixel art: starts at 5b+

extras (i.e. backgrounds, full body, etc) depending upon request
(+ = depending on complexity)

wishlist items: on profile

i accept RLC too!

please tip me if youre not interested!
I'm heeereee! Taake meee *tosses self on the floor* I really like your white oneee. AT again? 3nodding Or you can support my Magikarp fund lol

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Tegru
I'm heeereee! Taake meee *tosses self on the floor* I really like your white oneee. AT again? 3nodding Or you can support my Magikarp fund lol
Sure! xD
I'll be a bit busy for awhile since I have a big research paper due fairly, but I should be able to whip up another Magikarp drawing sometime next week. ^^

Interesting Kitten

Hi! your OCs are so incredibly cute! would you please consider me for RLC :> here are my samples!
chibis:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

non chibis:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'd like to think my prices are pretty reasonable so if you're interested, maybe we can talk about it? :> as for the turn around, I'd be able to finish it in within a day with a max of a week. thank you very much~!
Xiyara
Tegru
Sure! xD
I'll be a bit busy for awhile since I have a big research paper due fairly, but I should be able to whip up another Magikarp drawing sometime next week. ^^

:33 No ruuush. I've got lots of work too lol

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Both of these characters are so adorable DB! I'd love to do some art of them, I have all my RLC info here! ETA depends on what you order really!

Sarcastic Waffles

25,175 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
Xiyara
if you must, quote this post, not the one above!

I'm interested in drawing in the two girls emotion_kirakira They have really nice designs emotion_kirakira
♬ Samples of my traditional chibis! ♬
01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 ||
<01 - 02 - Fine Liner w/color || 03 - 04 - Pencil w/color || 05 - Pencil w/Grayscale (pink blushes) ||

Minimum Payment for Singles: 1mil+ [ Pricing for Color / Grayscale is already added in the price already... ]
< Yes, I do accept items as payment: only paws items. >

♬♬♬

Hello. I love to draw your white dressed girl.
She's so pretty !! ffff

My commission info can be found here.
Turnaround time is written on there as well.

Vampiric Tamer

Xiyara

The girl in the white dress is so cute >u<
Consider me for[RLC] OvO?

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xiyara
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just ordered art from PaperCactus, too. Adorable chibis. xD

I'd like to offer to draw RLC for you. o.o Since it's 'limited', I could just do a sketch? Which you can have coloured at a later date if you want. smile

Turnaround time depends hugely on what you're asking for. A sketch typically gets done on the same day that the order is finalized. 3nodding

RLC Prices Here.

Most recent samples: x x X X x X x x

Waist-up:

Most recent:
User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items