Welcome to Gaia! ::

Treasure Trove this year?

Yes! 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 7 ]
Nah, I'm good 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Let's extend the application time frame for it (1 month) 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Lets shrink the application time frame for it (1 week) 0.024390243902439 2.4% [ 1 ]
I don't have a preference, really... 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 3 ]
What's a Treasure Trove? 0.60975609756098 61.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 530 531 532 > >> >>> »|

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image
â™› Welcome and Congratulations! â™›
You have found your way to the place where desired treasures lay hidden, and those long sought quests may finally come to an end.

Or at least a place where you can finally get that one stubborn item off your wishlist wink

You might find this thread a little different than normal requests threads.

How? Well, I will only be accepting one artist per week.

Each week, I will offer an item. Now this is not going to be a common item. These will be Limited Quantity, Rare recolors, New and popular packs... Basically, it will be an item really worth your while, and (hopefully) not something that will reappear in our daily 100 pack item rigs.

There will be a featured character per item. If you are interested in the price, and the character, fill out the form along with exactly what you are offering for that price. At the end of the week, I will quote the artist I choose, and send a trade.

If you do not win right away, do not be disheartened. Like I said, it is only 1 artist being chosen per week. You are more than welcome to reapply the following week if the new featured item is to your liking.

Sound good so far? Great! Then lets get this party started!

User Image
User Image

User Image
â™› Directory:
Introduction // Rules // Forms // Featured Character // Previous Featured Characters // Freebies Received // Items Given // Links In/Out // Current Applicants

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image
â‘  Follow the ToS

â‘¡ Make sure to collect the password. It's in the rules and you will need it for the application.

â‘¢ Feel free to stay and chat. A few gifters including myself and some anons might be about to snoop in some wishlists.

â‘£ Hit and runs are welcome, but use my request form.

⑤ If you want to be alerted when a new round begins, fill out the form founds on the "Forms" post.

â‘¥ I am open for suggestions for items to use for future rounds.

⑦ Items will vary in worth depending on rounds.

⑧ While preference will go to offers made based on the featured character, if you want to place your offer for drawing one of the previous featured characters, that is fine, just let me know in the Notes section of the offer form.

⑨ When making an offer, though DA and other sites are fine for reference, please provide at least one image that is exactly the type of art you are offering. (Ex. If you are offering a CG bust, I want a link to a CG bust. This is just so I can see that you can actually do what you are offering.)

â‘© I do a lot of wishlist raiding and gifting. That being said, If you ask for a donation/beg, you will be blacklisted!

⑪ Art offers may be updated/changed at any time prior to the deadline. However, you must alert me via a quote so that I can update my records also.

â‘« The Price is Final. I may tip, but do not ask me to add to the item, especially if you have already made an offer and I have accepted. If I am holding up my end of the bargain, I expect you to hold up yours. (Oh by the way, the password is: Pocky) Changing of the price or the type of artwork is unacceptable after the offer is accepted. Failure to follow these terms will result in a cancellation of the trade and banning from future rounds.

⑬ I am flexible with the deadline. If you say it will take 2 weeks to complete a piece, but it takes 3 instead, that is fine. I only ask that you keep me updated in the meantime. If I haven't heard from an artist for an extended period of time (months after the projected deadline) I will have to conclude that the artist is no longer interested and cancel the trade.
User Image

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image
Placing an offer? Please use this form. Remember to retrieve the password from the Rules:

Quote:

Starlight Princess Lucky

User Image

â™› My Username is: (Place your username here)

â™› I am offering for: (Place the name of the Featured item. Ex. Counterfeit Widow)

â™› Here is my offer: (What are you offering me? Bust? Fullbody? Chibi? Traditional? CG? Background?)

â™› Here are samples of my work: (Direct link to the type of work offered above. If you offer a fullbody CG, show me a fullbody CG you have done. Spoiler images are fine.)

â™› If accepted, the work should be completed in: (Give me a timeframe of when to expect the work)

â™› By the way: (Any questions, comments? Want to focus on a character not the featured character? Like pickles? Say it here)

â™› NEW!!! What is the password?: (It is hidden in the rules. Sorry guys, had to add this...)

Code:

[quote="Starlight Princess Lucky"][/quote]
[align=center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/scVxLhT.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=10][color=#77272a]â™› My Username is: (Place your username here)

â™› I am offering for: (Place the name of the Featured item. Ex. Counterfeit Widow)

â™› Here is my offer: (What are you offering me? Bust? Fullbody? Chibi? Traditional? CG? Background?)

â™› Here are samples of my work: (Direct link to the type of work offered above. If you offer a fullbody CG, show me a fullbody CG you have done. Spoiler images are fine.)

â™› If accepted, the work should be completed in: (Give me a timeframe of when to expect the work)

â™› By the way: (Any questions, comments? Want to focus on a character not the featured character? Like pickles? Say it here)

â™› NEW!!! What is the password?: (It is hidden in the rules. Sorry guys, had to add this...)[/color][/size]

Want to be quoted when new rounds start? Use this form here!

Quote:

Starlight Princess Lucky

User Image

â™› My Username is: (Place your Username here)

Code:
[quote="Starlight Princess Lucky"][/quote]
[align=center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/R8ju8Tv.png[/IMG][/align]
[color=#77272a]â™› My Username is: (Place your Username here)[/color]

User Image

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image

Check out the Characters here
There are a lot to choose from, so feel free to browse around~

Jason and Cloetta: A Desyra Lord and his loyal Regina

Jason and Cloetta have a unique, strongly bonded relationship, Cloetta often referring to herself as Jason's sword, while he will more often than not refer to her as "his Regina". There is mutual love and admiration between the pair, with Cloetta being the strong standing queen who has survived 10 of Jason's predecessors, while he is the first lord to seek a way to rebuild Desyramai in its own desired image. Each serve as the other's strongest support in Desyramai, and more often than not are found joined at the hip. However, always lingering over the pair is the possibility that time might be short, with Jason being a human among beings capable of living for thousands of years. While never spoken and often drowned out by the suave and darkly elegant flare the two give off, there is a slight, almost desperate air between the two to make every moment count. That way, should Jason pass on and be reborn again, perhaps his successor would remember that bond he shared with Cloetta. And, if not, then at least she would remember the prince, and make sure he was not just an instance in her-and the Desyra lord's- long existence.

Name:
Jason Amdi

Reference:
His Tenth Prince attire:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And a little younger, but that expression is totally him XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is Artistic Freedom allowed?:
Yes. These images are of Jason in his Tenth prince form, but he is also human, so if you want to put him in more modern/street clothes, let me know!

Height:
Around 5ft 10in

Hair Color:
Brown

Eye Color:
On a normal basis, his eyes are hazel. However, when his power is activated, they change to a blend of red and gold.

Species:
Human

Personality:
Jason is by nature a playful character. He is full of grins and loves a good game, or completing projects that seem both improbable and pointless. He also is fairly quick witted and always ready with a response to whatever he is being told at the time. This often leaves people regarding him as the cheeky class clown. That, however, is exactly how he wants to be viewed. He is fully aware of the dark soul within him, and despite being in light's domain, fully embraces it. When put in his soul's element, his darker colors show, revealing someone who is cunning and analytic, placing his pieces right where they need to be so that whatever situation arises, the outcome comes out in his favor.

Scars/Piercings/Important Features:
Jason has a tiny red gem-like pendant that hangs around his neck by a thin black chain. This is actually a clear gem with a single drop of highly concentrated power in the center. If he is ever in a desperate situation outside of his kingdom, he bites the gem in half and drinks the droplet to get a temporary, yet serious, power boost.

He usually has a little black date-book looking thing with him, which is the tome of the dark king which he has enchanted to better conceal in modern day society.

Bad summary is bad bio:
For thousands of years, the fight between light and darkness has raged on, stretching from planet to planet until no part of the light kingdom Meiyana, or the dark kingdom, Desyramai, was left untouched. However, with the defeat of the ninth king of darkness, a sort of peace settled in as the tenth king came to an agreement with the reigning overseer of light. However, the ninth king is not so willing to let up his reign, and has plans to return as his soul is reincarnated into the chosen tenth prince of darkness. Jason Amdi, a human, is that tenth prince. Born with a dark soul, yet raised under the influence of light, Jason becomes a master of his element and a strong ally to his would-be enemies. But silently, he is calculating and slowly laying down the pieces for his own plan, one which both sides never could have guessed nor hoped for.

Name:
Cloetta

Reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--You can play up this form. She is more demon-like in this form and has various chains around her body to serve as "armor"

Is Artistic Freedom allowed?:

Height:
5'10"

Hair Color:
Black

Eye Color:
Red

Species:
Desyran (A long lived species strongly affiliated with aspects of both darkness and desire)

Personality:
Regal, Composed. She stands as the head and queen of the dark kingdom when the Desyra Lords are away, earning her the nickname of Regina. She is fiercely loyal to the Desyra Lords, and will defend them ruthlessly with her life, slaying friend and foe alike without a second thought so long as it protects them. Ever since the tenth prince came into the household, Cloetta has also developed somewhat of a softer side, having been the teacher and guide of the prince from a young age.

Scars/Piercings/Important Features:
Cloetta had a large pair of batwings that she can summon at will. However, she only ever summons them during battle, due to the inconvenience of dragging them around while going about her daily duties.

Bad summary is bad bio:
Though the battle between light and darkness is well know, and has raged for years, there are few that really know how it all began. Cloetta is not one them. A native of Desyramai, Cloetta was a loyal servant to the first Desyra Lord, someone who had no intention of causing conflict, and rather hoped to become merely an overseer of his element. His dream never bore fruit however, as a stranger claiming to be the guardian of Halen, overseer of Meiyana, confronted and slew the first lord before the eyes of Cloetta and his apprentice. Confused, hurt, and angered, the now second Desyra Lord swore revenge upon Meiyana for the unjustified attack. And Cloetta, equally hurt, swore eternal loyalty to the Desyra line.

Strong, elegant, and ruthless, Cloetta quickly becomes the face that people affiliate with the Desyra Lords, often being referred to as their sword as she battles in their stead. Her loyalty to her lords have virtually no limits, only being tested once during the Kos reign, when her own people were all but wiped out as they were used for foot soldiers for his war. However, this loyalty has always been one sided, with her undying loyalty delivered to her lords, but none ever returned. This changes the day the tenth prince, Jason, comes to the household to learn about Desyramai. With her loyal ears always willing to listen, she is shocked to find that, for the first time, a prince's goals are not turned towards Meiyana, but to his own kingdom, not only with the intention to rebuild what Kos's ambitions tore down, but to make it stronger, thriving, a place where Cloetta and her people can not only live, but grow without facing the fear which the light dwellers of Meiyana naturally have for their dark counterparts. With this dedication to both herself and her people suddenly returned after thousands of years of being considered just a tool for war, Cloetta's loyalty slowly begins to change. When she is released from her sworn oath to the Desrya line, she immediately swears it in again. But this time, it is not to a lord reincarnating again and again, bent on revenge. It is to the Tenth Prince, who instead wants to help her people heal and grow, and acknowledges her worth.

User Image

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image
The Chosen Artists from previous rounds and their artwork will be placed here

â™› Round 1
- Heart Kokoro - Featured: Lucky
â™› Round 4
- Aourii - Featured:Kai
â™› Round 5
- Willowspell - Featured: Nes Kai chosen as an alternative
â™› Round 6
- Lace and Lust - Featured: Zipora/Nes
â™› Round 7 (1/2)
- J McCulloch - Featured: Aiden
â™› Round 7 (2/2)
- Neekit (Ayechoco) - Featured: Aiden
â™› Round 8
- tiny grass - Featured: Zenerei
â™› Round 9
- BluuPuppy - Featured: Aya
â™› Round 10
- Heart Kokoro - Featured: Balan (WIP)
â™› Round 11
(1/2)- Aourii - Featured: Jason
â™› Round 11 (2/2)
- Willowspell - Featured: Jason
â™› Round 13
- Boba Connoisseur - Featured: Jason and Zenerei
â™› Round 14 (1/4)
- Cloverbby - Featured: House of Desyr - Cal, Jason, Cloetta, Vi, Pyre
â™› Round 14 (2/4)
- Shinalve - Featured: House of Desyr - Kos
â™› Round 14 (3/4)
- dilx - half body - Featured: House of Desyr - Dragon/Wyvern
â™› Round 14 (4/4)
- viscountice - Featured: House of Desyr - Vi, Dragon/Wyvern
â™› Round 15
- Luxury Soul - Featured: Villains - Haneh

â™› Round 18 (Treasure Trove!)

Synpai - Zenerei
Xiyara - Esevay
Guwaffawed - Braccal
SailorNorthStar - Naru with a dragon
Sesshirou - Cloetta and Vi
Ixiam - Balan
Annu-chan - Emma and Adam

â™› Round 19
- Sesshirou - Featured: Goddesses - Ansera and Zagisu
â™› Round 23 (2/3)
- Sesshirou - Featured: Siblings Kai and Jason, Aya and Aiden, Lucky and Astraeus, Anime Shot of Jason and Kai
â™› Round 24 (1/4)
- Inku - Featured: Adam, Aya (substituted), and Jason (substitued)
â™› Round 24 (2/4)
- Sesshirou - Featured: Adam, Grace, and Pudge
â™› Round 24 (4/4)
- Saffrons_curse- Featured: Adam
â™› Round 25
- Whispering Minstrel - Featured: Colcaron
â™› Round 27 (1/2)
- Jinxed Tarot Card - Artist's Choice (Combat Vi chosen)
â™› Round 27 (2/2)
- Hottie yoko - Artist's Choice - Colcaron, Aiden, Solaris, Rigel, and Astraeus(Ash)
â™› Round 28
- lunaticalis - Cloetta
â™› Round 30
- lunaticalis - Featured: Amdi Family: Aiden
â™› Round 31
- Cloverbby - Featured: Amdi Family (Nes Chosen)
â™› Round 32
- SailorNorthStar - Featured: Jason
â™› Round 33
- Sesshirou - Featured: Adriana Parks (Mav)
â™› Round 34
- Sesshirou - Featured: Aiden and Aya
â™› Round 35
- Sesshirou - Featured: Ruby and Astraeus
â™› Round 36
- Casey Draws - Featured: Rigel
â™› Round 37
- Sesshirou - Featured: Talia
â™› Round 38 (1/2)
- lunaticalis - Featured: Villains (Haneh Chosen)
â™› Round 38 (2/2)
- Xiyara - Featured: Villains (Vi Chosen)

â™› Round 39 - TREASURE TROVE #2
lunaticalis - Balan, Nes, Kai, Zenerei, Talia, Prophesy Forgoers (Braccal, Tana, Serena, Keandra, Rose)
anocracy - Zenerei, Virus, Lucky
Sammyangel98 - Aya
Rishnea - Ieyver

â™› Round 40
- Hottie yoko - Featured: Kaishea
â™› Round 41
- shinalve - Featured: Midi
â™› Round 42
- Forgotten Wayfarer - Featured: Shang
â™› Round 43
- sesshirou - Featured: Tana
â™› Round 44
- xsnakexbytex Artist's Choice: (Cal and Gwen chosen)
â™› Round 45
- VoIant - Featured: Keandra
â™› Round 46
- 14Mushrooms - Featured: Garoche (Ash chosen)
â™› Round 47 (1/2)
- Sesshirou - Artist's choice
â™› Round 48
- I- ChiiDoLL -I - Featured: Dane
â™› Round 49
- I-ChiiDoLL -I - Featured: Lucky

â™› Round 50
- I-ChiiDoLL -I - Featured: And I quote: Everyone emotion_dowant
- monsers_inc - Featured: Keandra and Midi

â™› Round 51
- Lunaticalis - Featured: Emma and Grace
â™› Round 52
- Fox_Kuroi- Featured: Either Lucky or Astraeus

â™› Round 53
- Willowspell- Featured: Either Nes or Dane

User Image

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image

Free art? For me?
Aw you shouldn't have emotion_bigheart

Aiden by Shestval

Lucky by EmpressZ

User Image

And colored!
User Image

Kai by Willowspell

User Image

Nes by Convolutions

User Image

Kai by oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
(ft. Liam Gibraldo, oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo's OC)

User Image

Mishamque by TillxGone

Nes by Sage Holwell

User Image

Balan by Xiyara

Ansera by Xiyara

User Image

Balan by Lunaticalis

User Image

Shang by xsnakexbytex

Balan by xsnakexbytex

Jason by glitterature

User Image

User Image

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image

There's some anonymous gifters and myself afoot! Hang around and chat, and maybe you'll get a little something emotion_bigheart

Because I'm not the only person gifting, post if you got something here and we'll compile a list of goodies received in this thread!

✦ bluexlanterns - Queen's Vengeance
✦ mimi_rotuka - Little Lucie 3rd gen
✦ SailorNorthStar - demon's eminence
✦ Aurora Evening Star - Thank you Letter August 2009
✦ Willowspell - Warm Bambi Hair
✦ CONVOLUTIONS - Counterfeit Bride
✦ oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo - Monseiur Loyal's Renewal
✦ Lovelessesbutterfly - Jupiter's Lace
✦ Sailornorthstar - Saturnia the Unicorn
✦ pqus - Angelic Sash
✦ Willowspell - Energetic Student K
✦ Aourii - Taru's Mischief
✦ Sesshiro- Saint Ciel Thanatos
✦ Xiyara - Rose Legend
✦ Sailornorthstar - [Kindred] Cereus
✦ Xiyara - Neko Sempai
✦ anocracy - all my feels
✦ Lunaticalis - emoji style
✦ Sesshirou - Haunted Saga
✦ Rishnea - Lady Luck
✦ oRatty - Cerebrenaut Cadet
✦ lunaticalis - Lucifer's bloody wings
✦ xsnakexbytex - rookie's inquiry and sharktooth
✦ Sesshirou - starlit guardian
✦ I- ChiiDoLL -I - Lazy Little Friend
✦ Sailor North Star - Universe Millenium
✦ Fox_Kuroi - Cardinal Restitution
✦ Sisterbroken - Perf-actually you don't want to know...

User Image

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image

If you have a banner or add you would like me to advertise, pm me and I'll place it here.

User Image

♛ Lɪɴᴋs Iɴ
200 x 40
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/rare-finds-for-art-sublime-choosing-artist/t.92153977/][img]http://i.imgur.com/u9cgLYW.gif[/img][/url]

88x41
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/rare-finds-for-art-sublime-choosing-artist/t.92153977/][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZjXQXI9.png[/img][/url]

User Image

♛ Lɪɴᴋs Oᴜᴛ

User Image

User Image
User Image

Cosmic Guardian

User Image
User Image

Artists who have applied for the current round will be placed here

="lunaticalis"
Quote:
Starlight Princess Lucky

User Image

â™› My Username is: lunaticalis

â™› I am offering for: Tbh I want two of Crystalline Star, but I'm okay with just one (win-win, more artist to choose wink )

â™› Here is my offer: One halfbody and one fullbody (add one bust if I won both items)

â™› Here are samples of my work:
User Image User Image User Image

â™› If accepted, the work should be completed in: 3-5weeks

â™› By the way: For now I've kinda...lost my ability to draw guys (can only draw women)
Also the characters are up to you to choose.

â™› NEW!!! What is the password?: Pocky

User Image

Cosmic Guardian

User Image

Pardon the dust. Remodeling

(ART TRADE CORNER)

-Reserved for explanation and listing application code-

Cosmic Guardian

User Image

pardon the dust. Remodelling

(ART TRADE CORNER)

-Reserved for Art Traders index-