Welcome to Gaia! ::

Treasure Trove this year?

Yes! 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 7 ]
Nah, I'm good 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Let's extend the application time frame for it (1 month) 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Lets shrink the application time frame for it (1 week) 0.024390243902439 2.4% [ 1 ]
I don't have a preference, really... 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 3 ]
What's a Treasure Trove? 0.60975609756098 61.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]

Cosmic Guardian

Cosmic Guardian

Cosmic Guardian

Generous Giver

Cosmic Guardian

Cosmic Guardian

Cosmic Guardian

Cosmic Guardian

Cosmic Guardian

Cosmic Guardian

Excellent! I will seriously consider applying again! I'm much bigger on goddesses than....boys....lol there's just something much more elegant and refined about goddesses! Whereas Gods inherently have a more arrogant elitist connotation to their name....maybe it's just my bias against drawing males..... But I too have exams this week so I better focus on those instead of all this art stuff XD

Cosmic Guardian

Sesshirou
Excellent! I will seriously consider applying again! I'm much bigger on goddesses than....boys....lol there's just something much more elegant and refined about goddesses! Whereas Gods inherently have a more arrogant elitist connotation to their name....maybe it's just my bias against drawing males..... But I too have exams this week so I better focus on those instead of all this art stuff XD

XD awesome. No no, I totally get it with the connotation thing. I try to keep my gods and goddesses evenly balanced (though both the two big ones somehow turned out female -oops-)

Good luck with your finals!

Cosmic Guardian

Cosmic Guardian

Bloblike Cat

13,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Jumper 500
Starlight Princess Lucky

Balan
So, here's the second WIP. As you can see, I have touched her up a LOT. I'll complete my end of the trade today.
And, as my Christmas present to you (and since I'm having fun and need the practice) she will be in full color!! I would also like to re-apply for the current round, but I'm on my phone and won't have the ability to submit a new application until sometime after the 24th... Q_Q

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff