Welcome to Gaia! ::

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, I am looking for two types of art. I would like couple art, but I would also like fan art.

The couple I would like drawn, is Sebastian-M-Butler and myself (San_Katt). The first account is my mule, while the second is, of course, my main. They can be doing, almost, anything, though him chasing after her screaming "Kitty" would be hilarious. Cuddling and petting, I say is as romantic as I would like it, but feel free to have them doing anything else as long as it is not kissing. So like, they can be hugging, and maybe he his petting her tail or ears as well, but really up to you.

The fan art I want, is of any character or character(s) from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. As far as couples/Characters I prefer;

Grell x Undertaker (Both Seke) [sexual/romantic - non-explicit]
William (Seme) x Grell (Uke) [sexual/romantic - non-explicit]
Madame Red & Grell [non-sexual/non-romantic]
Madame Red & Sebastian [non-sexual/romantic] {she can be grabbing his a**/fawning over him}
Sebastian (Seme) x Ciel (Uke) [sexual/romantic - non-explicit] {may make Ciel older}
Sebastian & A Cat [non-sexual/non-romantic]
Sebastian x Claude (Both Seke) [sexual/romantic - non-explicit]
Claude (Seme) x Alois (Uke) [sexual/romantic - non-explicit] {may make Alois older}
Alois (Seme) x Ciel (Uke) [sexual/romantic - non-explicit] {may make both older}

I will also take singles of all of the aforementioned characters, should you not wish to draw Yaoi, or cannot draw cats.

As for the styles of both sets of drawings, I do not care what style it is. I would love to see some modern!verse Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler and I think Chibi Ciel and Chibi Alois would be cute too. Honestly, I will take anything you give me, and pay you for it. My budget is every piece of gold I have, plus a few items that I no longer use. However, the items will be only in the event that I run out of pure, or you really want items instead of pure, and you give me work that I deem worthy of one of the items I have. In total, on both my mule (where I generally store my GG) and this account (where I make my GG), I have about 610.4K and can make more if I have too, but I will not spend all my gold on one piece; on a series of high quality, colored pieces, possibly, but not one piece.

If you need references for any of the Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler characters, do not be afraid to ask, just let me know which one(s) you need the reference for and I will get you it.

Please quote me (but not the entire first post) with samples, prices, and if you are wishing to do the fan art or the avi couple, or both. Also, if you are doing fan art, tell me which character(s)/couple(s) you wish to do, so that if I have already gotten some orders, I can tell you if I am still looking for those. I will likely not look at links to shops, so do not bother posting them here. Also, I hate judging art for price, so, if you do not know the price of your own art, please figure it out before you post here, or post a rough estimate and if I find it to be too low, I will give you what I believe you deserve in tip.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kawaii-kun_Hime-chan

Now, I assume you would be doing the avi couple?
San_Katt
kawaii-kun_Hime-chan

Now, I assume you would be doing the avi couple?

Yes do you have any poses you would like for your characters

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kawaii-kun_Hime-chan

Can you do her curled up in his lap, or her head laying in his lap, tail wrapped around her, and him petting her head/ears?

Also, do you wish for me to start the trade when you start the work, or shall we do the trade at the end, because I will likely be adding in a tip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff