Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

mira Keres
Mari Kyomo

Those are so cute! I'd love one!
Okie, I'll start on it now. I have about an hour and a half until I have to go to class, but after class I'll finish it when I get home. c:
Mari Kyomo
mira Keres
Mari Kyomo

Those are so cute! I'd love one!
Okie, I'll start on it now. I have about an hour and a half until I have to go to class, but after class I'll finish it when I get home. c:

Sounds Great!! And thanks for everything!

Demonic Hunter

I'm done. c:
User Image

Demonic Hunter

mira Keres
heart
Just quoting you so you can see my post. c:
Mari Kyomo
I'm done. c:
User Image

s**t!! That is freaking awesome!! Thank you so much for this!! My friend is going to love it!!!
Mari Kyomo
I'm done. c:
User Image

s**t!! That is freaking awesome!! Thank you so much for this!! My friend is going to love it!!!

Demonic Hunter

mira Keres
Mari Kyomo
I'm done. c:
User Image

I'm glad you liked it xD

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Nom_Nom_The_Amzing_DINO
Mari Kyomo
Nom_Nom_The_Amzing_DINO
mira Keres
Nom_Nom_The_Amzing_DINO
mira Keres

nty

Not interested in RLC at this time, sorry.

a**

Umm wow... that's the best way to sell your art. Someone says no thank you and you call them an a**? Good luck in selling your art with that kind of attitude.

I wouldn't of said it if you had the decency to actually spell out the words "no thank you". I'm not rude, it just pisses me off that people don't actually spell things out.
Does it really matter? If it pisses you off so much, then don't sell your art to people.

.__________. I can if I want
dude, calm the f*** down. It's the internet, not everyone wants to right everything out

Fashionable Noob

Seeker

yuki utahime
Nom_Nom_The_Amzing_DINO
Mari Kyomo
Nom_Nom_The_Amzing_DINO
mira Keres

Umm wow... that's the best way to sell your art. Someone says no thank you and you call them an a**? Good luck in selling your art with that kind of attitude.

I wouldn't of said it if you had the decency to actually spell out the words "no thank you". I'm not rude, it just pisses me off that people don't actually spell things out.
Does it really matter? If it pisses you off so much, then don't sell your art to people.

.__________. I can if I want
dude, calm the f*** down. It's the internet, not everyone wants to right everything out

Ok people, calm down, and stop swearing, asterisks or no asterisks.

Sometimes when you answer "nty" to one person and then a full sentence to the other, the person who got the abbreiviated, shortened answer may feel that you're being standoffish.
You know, sometimes it could come off as being a tinyy bit rude. .-. It's not as if you meant
to be, but sometimes people can just see it that way.

On the other hand, sometimes people just like using abbreiviations. Just becase you feel slighted doesn't mean you have to be rude back. It just makes everything worse << If you don't wish people to answer to you like that, tell them yum_puddi in a nice way. Or include something in your sig that tells people to you know, spell things out when replying to you or something.

Yeah? I hope you guys know who I'm talking to.. yea...
Dun fight. It makes forums ugly. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces