I hope to hear from you soon! n.n 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thank you in advance for reading over this. I hope you will like Garland and want to draw her. I'm going to keep this short and sweet and just jump right into the good stuff:

Physical basics: Check out my avatar for the physical basics. There's a few tweaks I'd like to make but this is the closest I can get with the items currently available.

She has long copper colored hair. She wears glasses like this character (that picture is the best example I could give of a pre-existing character that resembles Garland) and has blue green central heterochromia.

Personality: Introverted bookworm; would rather be invisible. Doesn't do the people thing very well despite understanding, empathizing and being able to deeply connect with others. Would rather keep her distance and be an observer. Can turn on the charm when needed but would prefer to not have to.

Graduated with honors from the F.B.I. Academy. Consistently high grades. Was a natural pick for the behavioral arm of the Bureau.

But that was before the apocalypse so all that no longer matters.

Outfit: Much like the avatar. Would have a hood on her jacket; feel free to draw it up or down. Whatever works. She's a tomboy so her style was relaxed even BEFORE the apocalypse. Have fun with her clothing; would like to go for a tattered/ragged look considering the character is from a post-apocalyptic setting.

Weapons: Two blades that she keeps strapped to her hips like guns. I know the avatar has katanas in her hands but her blades are more like machetes than katanas. Feel free to have fun with the crisscrossing belts she wears. Think gunslinger...but with blades instead of guns.

Posing: I have a Bucket full of poses so feel free to ask for a list. Artistic freedom is LOVED. Think you know the perfect way to pose her? Go for it. I love when artists suggest things to me because you know better then me what will look good. I want you to have fun with the picture, to enjoy it. I know I will treasure it forever so it makes me happy to think the shot was fun for you to do.

I want something dark, dynamic; the more detailed the art, the better- in other words, do not think that just because this thread is so humble I will not be willing to pay well, because I love this character and I want you to feel well compensated for any effort you put into any work you do for me. This will be the first time I commission someone to draw Garland and it's always a big deal to me when I have the first image of one of my OCs made. heart

I want her in some kind of action pose; as I said, I have tons of sample poses I can show but if you'd rather do whatever you think fits the character I'm all for that. Maybe have a little blood splatter somewhere; if she's in the rain than all the better. The character comes from a world not unlike The Walking Dead, if that gives you any idea what I'm going for.

If you want more details about her personality/story then please ask me anything you want. It will not hurt my feelings to talk to you about her/her story. Any questions asked makes me happy, so if you want to know more please know you are more then welcome to PM me or post here.

I do tip. I appreciate any and all effort put into anything made for me. I'm pretty stoked to see Garland brought to life in a way I never could so I will try my best to make sure you feel pretty stoked to be getting what you're getting in return.

Last but not least: Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, anything you make for me will be loved and appreciated. I can not get enough art and I love seeing someone else bring to life with images what I can only give life to with words. It is more then a picture to me. This character means a lot to me and I would LOVE to have some new kickass art to commemorate her with. heart
Hi there! c:
I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to draw for you years ago, it's exciting to see you again!
I'd love to offer my artistic services to you, you can take a look at some examples and prices of mine here. I only take RLC nowadays though, I don't know if you're open to that or not! owo;; One way or another; nice to see you again. c:

Wheezing Explorer

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
heart heart heart

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Olympia-Aurion
Hi there! c:
I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to draw for you years ago, it's exciting to see you again!
I'd love to offer my artistic services to you, you can take a look at some examples and prices of mine here. I only take RLC nowadays though, I don't know if you're open to that or not! owo;; One way or another; nice to see you again. c:

HEY, YOU! heart

OHMYGOD. *Glomps* I could never forget you! When I saw you posted I totally fangirled out. User Image I have never forgotten you! Your art remains some of the most precious things I have on my computer. @.@ You're the artist I'm constantly thinking "When I have the money..." xD heart

It means a lot that YOU remember ME. n.n That makes me happy. heart It's exciting to see you again, too! Thank you for saying that and posting. It's a real honor that you remember me. n.n

I am very open to RLC (your site is awesome, by the by) though it will be awhile before I can afford to get what I want done by you. @.@ I AM going to order something from you for meh birthday, though. heart It might be a few days before I can get the order to you because I'm horrible with time management but now that I know I can I MUST have another piece done by you. *Grabby hands*

It's nice to see you, too. n.n I know it's been awhile since we last talked but when I got the email alert you had posted I lost my s**t (in a good way) because it felt like it'd been forever since we last communicated! heart
RadiantFlare

Aaaah, you do remember me, yay! That makes me really happy! ;w; heart -hugs firmly- And it's my pleasure, I'm really glad you haven't forgotten about me, talking to you was and is such a great pleasure! c:

Oh, and thank you for the compliment! c: I will patiently await your decision then, I bet you'll come up with something great, I really enjoyed your commissions back in the day too~ ^^ Oh! When's your birthday? Congratulations in advance! heart Oh, haha, and absolutely! Take your time, feel free to drop a message whenever it's convenient for you! 4laugh

Thank you, I'm really excited to see you again too~ I saw your username when I roamed the forum, and when I clicked the thread I was hoping it'd be you, and it was! Haha so yeah I'm just smiling like an idiot here behind my computer~ But yeah, it's been quite a while! About...Well, a few years at least? How time flies!
Hi! I'd like to do a sketch of Garland! You can check out my samples on my DA! There's a separate folder for sketches and CG works.

For a fullbody skecth, I'd like to ask for the item madame hanabi! CG works are much more expensive and are more of a mega bribe thing!

Eloquent Trash

Blessed Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers