Welcome to Gaia! ::

Again, such an awesome surprise..I've had such an awful day and this just made it so much better heart

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image

Oh, I don't care much about the gold. If you want to tip thats fine, but I did this as a freebie I guess haha. I don't come on here much to play anymore these days since my old RP group dissolved, and now I just come on if I'm lacking inspiration for drawing. I find though that people in the threads willing to pay appreciate the art work than the people in the freebie forums, and since I'm doing it for fun I really like when the receivers likes/appreciates it, so your comment made me smile this morning :3

Haha, I suppose thats why I stopped in to chat. I wanted to draw your avi cause she's cute XD

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I'd love to draw you!
My art shop is in my siggy but here's a link to my dA [x]
artistchick2008
User Image

Oh, I don't care much about the gold. If you want to tip thats fine, but I did this as a freebie I guess haha. I don't come on here much to play anymore these days since my old RP group dissolved, and now I just come on if I'm lacking inspiration for drawing. I find though that people in the threads willing to pay appreciate the art work than the people in the freebie forums, and since I'm doing it for fun I really like when the receivers likes/appreciates it, so your comment made me smile this morning :3

Haha, I suppose thats why I stopped in to chat. I wanted to draw your avi cause she's cute XD

Well your awesome lol, thanks again! I love it so much that I'm going to make it my sig XD
I like your avi too, too bad I can't draw lol..

Adorable Shapeshifter

6,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

If you like this fishy boy, click on the smile for a shop link. ( one other artist is there as well)

c:

If you consider me, please fill out the form on my intro post so I can keep track <3

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image

Aww thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers