Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I currently only have 60bil, but I want either a chibi or full body of my avi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and this is my character and her body type

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h194/pink_element/rachel_zps452515ef.png

So the avi drawn from tektek and a reference for her body type
If you'd like you can check out my shop linked in my sig! Lemme know if you're interested or not. emotion_dowant
Zo-san
If you'd like you can check out my shop linked in my sig! Lemme know if you're interested or not. emotion_dowant

Cuute, I really like your style in particular style one and two. Depending on how busy you are I might try and order both lol. But yes interested, and for now I'll go with style one, I'd offer 15bil? is that enough? Lol
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san

Cuute, I really like your style in particular style one and two. Depending on how busy you are I might try and order both lol. But yes interested, and for now I'll go with style one, I'd offer 15bil? is that enough? Lol

I'm never too busy man. emotion_dowant 15 billion is definitely enough, go ahead and send the trade and I'll start when I can!
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san

I'm never too busy man. emotion_dowant 15 billion is definitely enough, go ahead and send the trade and I'll start when I can!

Lol then could I maybe order both styles? and make it 30bil? XD
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san

Heh, maybe one at a time for now~ sending trade!

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

What an adorable avi~ ^^
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san

Whatever you want man! Sorry it took me a bit to reply, I was making dinner!
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san

Oh ok :]
I'll make the trade 30 then, thanks
Krice

What an adorable avi~ ^^

Thank you :3
I read your profile, you draw really well by the way
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san

Mmk mmk! emotion_dowant Thanks for ordering huehuehue

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lady Angel Of Light

Thank you :3
I read your profile, you draw really well by the way

You're welcome. ^^ And ooh, thanks for visiting my profile, and for your compliments. 3nodding
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san
Lady Angel Of Light
Zo-san

Mmk mmk! emotion_dowant Thanks for ordering huehuehue

Yeah! and thanks again ^-^ look forward to your arts whee

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff