Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

do you accept rlc artists?

Hilarious Entrepreneur

-Strawberry Odangos-

Sadly, no. Can't really afford art right now, food and utilities sort of have to come first.

Fashionable Noob

Axel Walker the Trickster
-Strawberry Odangos-

Sadly, no. Can't really afford art right now, food and utilities sort of have to come first.

understandable! thank you! and gl!

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
And to be helpful:

Quote me here! It'll help you get noticed faster.

User Image User Image 45k for shaded gif

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image 5k

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Kady Candy
And to be helpful:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image 5k

Oh, I like these. Could I get a couple of the 5k ones? Two of Axel (in his New 52 costume and his Trixie disguise), and one of Owen? Oh, and one of the 45k ones of Axel in his pre-52 costume, floating? If you need better pre-52 references, I can PM you some.

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Kady Candy
And to be helpful:

Oh, I like these. Could I get a couple of the 5k ones? Two of Axel (in his New 52 costume and his Trixie disguise), and one of Owen? Oh, and one of the 45k ones of Axel in his pre-52 costume, floating? If you need better pre-52 references, I can PM you some.

Book marked for when I come back. Thank yooooouuu for a larger set. XD so much easier that way

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Kady Candy
Kady Candy
And to be helpful:

Book marked for when I come back. Thank yooooouuu for a larger set. XD so much easier that way

No prob! Tell me when you want me to throw you some gold =D

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Kady Candy
Kady Candy
And to be helpful:

No prob! Tell me when you want me to throw you some gold =D

I need a better ref for owen and the pre outfit owo

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items