Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

I have an easy web page now!

http://silentredemption.webs.com/

Welcome to User Image Art Request Thread. Please take a look and maybe have some crumpets and tea.

I'm only buying art with gold.

Lirita, Donovan, Keylee, Jasper, Are the OC's. If in Red means they are not available to draw, only upon my request can they be drawn.

Fan art? Please post I want some fan art XD

Consider Selling me some art!

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Rules

1. Make sure all art is your OWN

2. I will send the trade but i will not complete it until i see a sampled finish in my inbox

3. Don't complain if i say no

4. Please post samples and Prices and stick around or allow me to pm you my decisions

5. Do not draw me then expect me to pay you without me knowing about anything.

6. If i say closed at the title it's closed!

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

About Silent

I've been on gaia for a long time, now that I'm in college I've been really busy. I get bored of gaia rather quickly and its not all gaia's fault, I've just grown out of it slightly.

I've been looking for art, I am VERY VERY picky. If you want me to purchase your art, then be nice. I don't like buying from stuck up people who think their art is the greatest on earth. I also don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

If i say I don't want to purchase your art, Please don't make me feel bad about it. Please don't take offense to this,I'm only looking for a certain type.

No I will not tell you how much gold, or what kind of items I have. I know what Gold I have, I know what I am willing to spend. You don't need to know.

What Kind of Art Am I looking for?

The types of art I like varies, If I think your samples of hand drawn art looks better than your CG i'll buy that. I usually like very detailed hand drawn art work. Non-chibi, but you can try and offer me chibi.

I am looking for full body, full colored detail drawings of MY OC's, Along with fan art if you wish to, though its not mandatory! Not chibi art either >.<. I really like sketchy/ink look with a bit of color.

A small request I ask each artist is to right their name under or to the corner of the art!
Yes I know its your art and you have a right to do what you want, but some of my art have their actually DA Link in faded white over the art, I think this takes away from the art and It bothers me!

Thank you for reading!

Silent R.

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lirita

User Image

Race: Human
Element: Darkness/shadows.
Skin: very pale, but not vampire pale to poor health
Height: 5 feet tall
eye color: Large, round with violet in color

Example of hair: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair: Long black and white hair that is down to her waist, in layers (NOT PIG TAILS!) And is curly at the ends.

I'm tempted to bring back and option, one feature i had for her was her hair only turned white streaked when the moon light hit her hair.

Clothing http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/BrokeneDownSoul/animegirl1.jpg
That is her outfit but she wears black and white stripped stockings with mary jane shoes, and white butterflies on her arm sleeves. She has a sliver necklace of a crescent moon. Lirita has round head phones over her ears that are seen held on her waist or in her hand. kind of like http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w263/Shuffle-anime-lover/music.jpg

She is very musical and has a Lolita complex, she looks very child like, she has the body of a mature women, but she is just small.

History: Lirita, at a young age heard voices in her head. Due to hearing the voices she didn't make friends very well and ended up talking to herself a lot. As she grew older she found out, it was ghosts she were talking to and they began to scare her, she hardly slept and barely went any where in the dark. Lirita began wearing head phones and listening to music to drown the voices out. While at this time she began developing shadow powers.

Extra: Lirita began making the shadows her friends one small orb like shadow with droopy bunny ears always sits on her shoulder hidden by her hair. spoke to her often and was her best friend growing up. His name is Tristan is is usually with her!.

Examples

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Donovan

User Image
Race: Human
Element: None
Sexuality: The ladies
Skin: Tan from the sun, but not overly dark. More of an Italian tan or Farmers tan
Height: 6’2
Eye color: Bright Green
Hair: deep brown almost black looking, it’s grown to his collar where it curls at the tips around his neck and ears.

Apperence: Has a long face, strong chin. Wolfish type of grin. He isn’t very muscular, but muscled enough to show he works out with narrow hips. His hair of course is grown out, wild with curling around the collar and over his ears. Donovan's tall 6'2 with a long lean face with a strong jaw, yet a smile that reminds one of a wolf. But behind that wolf is bright green eyes. Most of the time Lirita is reminded of a stocking wolf, trapped in a cage. Nice strong working hands, maybe with a few scars to show he's not afraid to earn his keep. A gold hooped ear ring.

Clothing: Dresses in nice clothing, mostly button up shirts with jeans. He likes to look dashing with his suits, on occasion he will wear a black shirt and pants with a white tie just for Liri. Usually, I'd like him drawn with the jeans and shirt and boots with a rag hanging out of his back pocket. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

History: Donovan grew up in Ireland, he was named after his grandfather. His parents left him with his grandparents in a small hick town in the USA and were never seen again. He caused trouble when he was younger, was always getting in to fights, hitting on girls, and drinking ever since he was 17. Of course his accent helped his advantage, getting the pretty girls to blush and come after him.

He stopped drinking after one night, sitting in the bar he saw a pretty short girl walk in, looking for a room and a job. He smiled to her, his green eyes glazed over with the drink, swaying foolishly. She simply turned her violet orbs from him. He was 23.

He grew angry that she would turn from him, he reached out to her only to fall on his face. Lirita took pity and bent down, soothing the messy black hair from his sun kissed face. “Are you alright?” It was like an angel talking, then everything went black. Awaken by the sunlight dripping out of the blinds, he sat up quickly and looked around. Was it a dream? No, he could smell her, but she wasn’t there.

Lirita had taken off. Anger grew inside him, Who was she? Where was she? The simple kindness meant a lot to him. He grew up in a small quiet town loving grandfather, but it wasn’t enough. He was angry his parents left him. Why didn’t they love him? He didn’t know what really happened.

Yes he was an angry child trapped in a mans body. His parents taken from him, his grandfather then were taken by death when he was 25. He turned away from life, started to turn dark again and considered drinking away. But.. well he remember Lirita. One day… He finally found her. He was angry with the world, hated it but when he met Lirita everything changed

Extra: Has an small silver hooped earring. Sometimes has black square glasses he wears.

Lirita and Donovan

Donovan is pushy and over bearing sometimes, he doesn’t take their relationship lightly. He is serious and strong willed with Lirita. However, when he is with her, he’s soft and loving. Most of them time he reaches out to touch her cheek or her hand, wanting to always feel her beside him.

Lirita is happy, she doesn’t let him push her around, most of the time she pushes him back watching anger grow on his face, but she gives him that sweet smile, making his eyes widen and a smile appears on his face. He is her love, her only.

Closest to his body type.
This is how his hair would be, but a little shorter! and black.

His glasses
body type
clothing he might wear

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►Hair: Keylee's hair is light golden brown, thickly curled just above her shoulders, parting down the middle. It happens to fall over her face often enough for her to get irritated, but she will never cut her curls off.

►Eyes: Widely set, light blue with flecks of gold if the light shines on them just right.

►Facial features: She has a round face, long eye lashes, and a small nose. Her pale upper cheeks are brown freckles, making her seem younger and the “cute” factor.

User Image

►Clothing: Keylee tends to dress rather girly on some days, while other days she doesn't care. Often she wears a brown top hat with gears along the body, and goggles placed over the rim. The outfit consists of a brown corset, over the white ruffled button up shirt. Her pants are are puffy, brown pirate looking pants. As well as a map like in the picture above, connected to her leg.

Mostly the outfit is just like the first picture.

but on the hat i'd like a pocket watch the old fashion ones train conductors usually have with the chain to their waist. You can take all that other stuff off the hat all i want is the watch lol accept for the goggles, I'd like them to stay on her hat.

This is the necklace she wears, please draw this over her shirt.

As for the shirt if you can make it look more steam punkish XD

here are some references for shirts

http://liveloveburndie.deviantart.com/art/SteamPunk-Commission-92327810
http://www.steampunklab.com/clothing/Lady-s-Artisan-Apron/8

Examples:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Jasper

►Hair: Short, thick and black, it ends around his ears.

►Eyes: Almond shaped with a deep brown color

►Facial features: Round pale face with a pointed nose, strong jaw like his brother.

►Clothing: Jasper dresses in a black tux like suit, the inner vest is red, with a red tie, and white shirt. His shoes are always shined and looks to be ready for a business deal. His coat is usually button, only the tie is seen, however some times the coat is off and, the white shirt with red vest stand out.

Tux example

He also has a top hat with a red strip, and small skull attached with a raven feather sticking out of it. Jasper has a black cane with a red, jewel on the top.

Jasper is the younger Brother of Donovan. He is more serious and business like, while Donovan is playful and roams the country. They are yin and yang, Night and Day. Donovan likes sunshine and life, while Jasper is more of a night person who deals with strange encounters.

He keeps a large book near by since he uses ingredients for spells like to make someone sick ect. And practices sparingly in voodoo magic.

Rough Outlook - not exactly How I pictured him

Do not do the colors Exactly as shown, this is more of a rough image.

((WILL ADD MORE))

Keylee and Jasper met one year when she was on a cruise around the world, he interested her immediately.

Jasper and Keylee

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Whose drawing...

Regular Oc's:

-------------------------------------------------

Spoggly - Keylee 400k

The pimps sis- 25k

Becoming the Nightmare: 20k Lirita and Key <3

Shadow Skies- 80k Lirita.

Strawberry cafe Drawing Lirita- 250k

Seasons shop Lirita- 200k

Cruel hero - Lirita 100k

Beka Monster Drawing Keylee as a preset from Kitty

Silly Minteh- Lirita 35k
Renge the Great- chibi of Lirita 50k

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Completed Requests!

Spoggly- Snow and Lirita biggrin
mapplen- 80k Lirita
Octopus Arts 350k - Lirita
Becoming the Nightmare: 20k Lirita and Key LiritaKeylee
The pimp sis- Lirita
ShadowSkies 80k - Lirita full body drawing.
Seasons shop 200k Lirita
Kirei Konekos- 250k Keylee
Shine on Crazy Diamonds- 100k 3D model Of Lirita and Donovan
Strawberry cafe 250k Lirita
Cruel hero - 100k Lirita
Katerinu-chan- 35k Keylee
Silly Minteh - 35k - Lirita
Renge the great- 50k- Lirita

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Special ReQuest!

Well For special requests here are my demands, MWHAHAHA

For Lirita I would like her to be drawn as a raven claw student, with the outfit and a book in her hand instead of a wand or the wand behind her ear.

Example of Ravenclaw

For Keylee I would like her to be drawn with moogles from ff9 or ff12, they are so cute and would fit in her world of steam punk!

Moogle example!

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Open biggrin

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
hmm I like the OCs this is a chibi sample, I have been experimenting with my art as of late
Here is sample

Shapeshifter

Aw lovely characters.
I have samples of my work here on my profile, as well as a link to my da
let me know if you're interested ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mapplen/28024379/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers