Welcome to Gaia! ::

mystyk23
Troly Funds
mystyk23
Oh, wow, that's gorgeous! Thank you! :3

I was wondering, for payment, would it be alright if I sent over a mix of an item and gold? I can do pure if you'd rather, but I saw that the Nagashi Suitor is on your dream avi and I happen to have one I can use as part of the payment if that's alright.

😢 yes I would love that heart heart heart
Awesome! Trade sent~ :3
loraisengard

I like your style, especially on those two guys that you did in the refined area.

I'm usually pretty cool with whatever people want to do as far as artistic freedom is concerned...as long as I don't get my characters back naked. XD I'd probably blush up a storm, haha... Feel free to change up her outfit, though. Celeste is usually pretty modest, except when it comes to her dance costumes. Some of those are a little more revealing, but she doesn't ever get any less covered than the second example under the dance category.

So if you're still interested, let me know. :3

Zo-san

I like styles #1 and #4. Do you have a specific preference between the two?
Troly Funds

Nah man, just whichever you'd prefer! I like them all equally!
Zo-san
Troly Funds

Nah man, just whichever you'd prefer! I like them all equally!
Hmm... I think, style #4, then?
Troly Funds

That'd be fine! owo Just send the trade with the amount that's above 5 bil and I'll start it when I can!
Troly Funds

I like your style, especially on those two guys that you did in the refined area.

I'm usually pretty cool with whatever people want to do as far as artistic freedom is concerned...as long as I don't get my characters back naked. XD I'd probably blush up a storm, haha... Feel free to change up her outfit, though. Celeste is usually pretty modest, except when it comes to her dance costumes. Some of those are a little more revealing, but she doesn't ever get any less covered than the second example under the dance category.

Hahaha I promise I won't leave her naked. Usually I only leave unfinished pieces naked and that's only if there isn't an outfit plan for them before I begin drawing xD

Yes definitely still interested - I'll begin her tonight and send you updated bits as I go along. Do you prefer any of the outfits in particular? I'm digging the regular outfit and the second outfits in the dresses up and dance categories. Any one of those you would like im particular?
loraisengard
Troly Funds

Hahaha I promise I won't leave her naked. Usually I only leave unfinished pieces naked and that's only if there isn't an outfit plan for them before I begin drawing xD

Yes definitely still interested - I'll begin her tonight and send you updated bits as I go along. Do you prefer any of the outfits in particular? I'm digging the regular outfit and the second outfits in the dresses up and dance categories. Any one of those you would like im particular?
Alright, sounds good! :3

Hm, any of them would be fine, but I'd love if you could draw her in one of her dancer outfits.
Troly Funds

Hm, any of them would be fine, but I'd love if you could draw her in one of her dancer outfits.

Dance one it is!

edit: Could you let me know what kind of dance she does?
loraisengard

Dance one it is!

edit: Could you let me know what kind of dance she does?
Sure thing! Haha, I just realized I forgot to put that in her information. XD;;

She does a mixture of ballet and fire fans. So either or, or you can put them both together. I can probably find some youtube videos if that would help. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff