• Striking Knight 150
Updated list of artists working on Shintyl. heart
ninja heart

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
A beautiful addition (click to see bigger)
User Image

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
I love dark elves, you commented on one of my posts and I adored your avatar. Care if I take a wack at it? I'm not particularly greedy, just love a fellow dark elf. If you really want, you can see the last dark elf I drew here and than this over here is the last gaia image I drew. I am working on a piece for two others first, but I really would like to take a go at this, your avatar and muse is candy to my eye. lol. <3

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
Wren_Fritsche
classified_northkittenstar gaia_star classified_northkittenstar

Also where are the screenshots from? Is that an MMO or something else and I'm stupid? Lol.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Rukiiara
Wren_Fritsche
classified_northkittenstar gaia_star classified_northkittenstar

Also where are the screenshots from? Is that an MMO or something else and I'm stupid? Lol.

Yeah she's from Aion MMO I don't play the game as much as I used to (just not a fan of the PVP aspects), but it's sooo customizable (kinda like an avatar site just not as many clothes) I love it! ^_^ But as far as your character you can choose everything up to how far apart the eyes are, any shade of skin, eyes, hair.

You could make a mutated plant looking giant with fish eyes and no chin if you wanted to spend the time trying to set it all up. Though it is pvp and I've even found people on Gaia from there that are less than pleasant because of it.

I wanted to get artwork because I currently use Shintyl as an RP character and more or less not everyone likes game graphics lol. That's how it started anyways, but now it's really just because I've grown attached and she actually stays looking relatively the same (my avi doesn't).

Your art is really nice too so I wouldn't mind seeing what you create with her. So I just want to know ball park range of what you are expecting as a price I put up 5 bil in how much I have to spend on art (which doesn't seem like all that much lately, but seriously that is where I still am at) I do have some Mythrill coins but I generally use those as tips.

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
Wren_Fritsche

I literally have no idea what Mythrill coins are. Lol. Also as for ballpark eehh? The last image I did I got paid 1.8 bil, but they offered that. I'm not really very greedy, so I kinda take whats thrown at me.Art is my passion, and I hope for it to blossom into a career but until it does I'm just kind of enjoying getting something in return, especially when people like my art lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff