Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

Sheepish Love
Sora_Hanaki

aww that's good. i hope all things go well with the cosplays for you, your son, and your sister :3
i don't really know a lot about AT, so i don't really know who the Peppermint Butler is ^^; but i do know Fionna and Finn xD
that's cool! conventions are so much fun. i just got back from Anime Boston yesterday xD

well, i'm just a little busy, but you have a pretty simple request.
i wouldn't be able to make a character reference sheet though. i suck at trying to replicate the same character from the front, back and side OTL
are you interested in bribing for a sketch or colored fullbody piece i take it?
me too! it's nice to find people to talk to on here :"> <3

ahh <3 sorry about that.... but it is as it is.. a big peppermint, dressed as a butler XD
you're the.. 7th person ive heard that has gone to it.. but im pretty sure its a HUGE thing.

we all get busy, so its no problem. that would be fine too. i know getting a character sheet would also take a lot more gold than what i have. lol. what would I be able to get for a Djinn Baharat?.
im a conversationalist... so conversation is what i need over all

that's okay, but that makes total sense. of course it would be a giant peppermint dressed as a butler lol.
mmm, it's pretty big! i think it's like one of the biggest in the Northeast. then i just go to a small local con in the fall. i love going to it just because there is so much to do and buy lol, plus a lot of my friends go to it and it's the best time to all hang out for us because we're all scattered along the east coast xD

mmm, but i'm sure if it's a simple request, i can totally do it. i love that movie and Toothless was my favorite of course xD
yeah, it probably would. i wish i could help with that... but i've never made one for my own OCs xD
um well, what i've been planning on selling was a sketch like the one in my signature or like this. i could make a fullbody sketch and add some color for that item. the picture would be bigger than that size, i just made them small for signature art.
edited: oh i'm a conversationalist too~!
Kitsune Fantasy

OAO ! sweet...sunrise.... crying yes of course you can~! I'm so happy you like it~! ; u ; Thank you~! That's very generous of you emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

4laugh oh its not generous at all! your art deserves more... i wish i had more items to give <3

Ajia Akira's Oppa

Dapper Lunatic

9,975 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy

OAO ! sweet...sunrise.... crying yes of course you can~! I'm so happy you like it~! ; u ; Thank you~! That's very generous of you emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

4laugh oh its not generous at all! your art deserves more... i wish i had more items to give <3

>///< You've done plenty~! 3nodding I totally wasn't expecting that~! Your so nice emotion_kirakira !
Sora_Hanaki

that's okay, but that makes total sense. of course it would be a giant peppermint dressed as a butler lol.
mmm, it's pretty big! i think it's like one of the biggest in the Northeast. then i just go to a small local con in the fall. i love going to it just because there is so much to do and buy lol, plus a lot of my friends go to it and it's the best time to all hang out for us because we're all scattered along the east coast xD

mmm, but i'm sure if it's a simple request, i can totally do it. i love that movie and Toothless was my favorite of course xD
yeah, it probably would. i wish i could help with that... but i've never made one for my own OCs xD
um well, what i've been planning on selling was a sketch like the one in my signature or like this. i could make a fullbody sketch and add a bit of color for that item. the picture would be bigger than that size, i just made them small for signature art.

there is barely anything in the mid USA area.. atleast where i am.
<3 i rarely make OCs... they have to be something special to me.
that would be perfect! would you like me to send trade on over?
Kitsune Fantasy
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy

>///< You've done plenty~! 3nodding I totally wasn't expecting that~! Your so nice emotion_kirakira !
gotta appreciate the art and the artist as best as i can! emotion_kirakira

//lol total suck up sounding//

Beloved Friend

Sheepish Love

ugh, i understand though. i'm from Vermont... and there is nothing here but land and cows xD
aww that's good at least. i love design characters and clothes... so i make so many OTL
which is why having an avatar to play with is fun ahaha /shot

aw, will it? sure, send it over :'3 and i can start on the rough draft now then send you a WIP. i have nothing better to do while i wait for class. i'll try to get it done soon since i've been in an art mood, but have had nothing to draw really.
Sora_Hanaki
Sheepish Love

ugh, i understand though. i'm from Vermont... and there is nothing here but land and cows xD
aww that's good at least. i love design characters and clothes... so i make so many OTL

aw, will it? sure, send it over :'3 and i can start on the rough draft now then send you a WIP. i have nothing better to do while i wait for class. i'll try to get it done soon since i've been in an art mood, but have had nothing to draw really.

>W< will do!
ill be off for about 30 minutes or so doing dishes and other chores.

Beloved Friend

Sheepish Love
Sora_Hanaki
Sheepish Love

>W< will do!

okay~ i have a question about the hoodie, is there a zipper on the front or is it a pull-over hoodie?
and i tend to be on and off, but i'll check in when i can :">

Ajia Akira's Oppa

Dapper Lunatic

9,975 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy

Lol not in the least and you made my day 3nodding I'm gonna go eat and I'll finish up your art~!
Sora_Hanaki
Sheepish Love
Sora_Hanaki
Sheepish Love

>W< will do!

okay~ i have a question about the hoodie, is there a zipper on the front or is it a pull-over hoodie?
and i tend to be on and off, but i'll check in when i can :">
its a pull over C:
Kitsune Fantasy
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy

Lol not in the least and you made my day 3nodding I'm gonna go eat and I'll finish up your art~!
well, i am glad i can!
MM YUMYUMYUM. I just took my medicine, so no eating for an hour

Beloved Friend

Sheepish Love
its a pull over C:

kay! well here's what i have so far. is it okay to continue?

User Image

Ajia Akira's Oppa

Dapper Lunatic

9,975 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy

well, i am glad i can!

emotion_8c that's pretty suckfull
Sora_Hanaki
Sheepish Love
its a pull over C:

kay! well here's what i have so far. is it okay to continue?

User Image
oh yes yes yes <3
Kitsune Fantasy
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy
Sheepish Love
Kitsune Fantasy

well, i am glad i can!

emotion_8c that's pretty suckfull
especially since my neighbors are grilling next to my place ;3;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items