Welcome to Gaia! ::

OC Art Request

Hello; you might know me from my couple art quest thread... buuuut this request is quite different. I'm only looking for a few pieces also; two to three. So I'll be rather picky.

I need art of an OC of mine. A Star Wars OC. Not my Twi'lek though. No this guy is from the Old Republic era and a Sith. Here's some information;

Name
Drake Kreson [Darth Draconis]
Species
Duros
Home Planet
Duro
Occupation
Sith Lord and Researcher
Weapon
Single saber-cane with red crystal
Strengths
Master of the Makashi Lightsaber Form and has a great control over the Dark Side of the Force. He is very intelligent and has a knack for manipulating others... even without using the Force.
Weaknesses
Has a split personality; sometimes he will turn from a sociopath to a psychopath... the Dark Side has literally driven him insane; for power, revenge and knowledge.
Abilities
Mastery of Form II [Makashi] Lightsaber Combat, Wielder of the Dark Side, Cunning
Information
Drakonis has a disturbing aura about him; he's enigmatic nature adds a creepiness to his personality. He doesn't like to lord over the fact he's powerful; infact he acts more crafty and manipulative... secretive and strangely elegant. However he has a split personality that can be set off by a number of things... of which he becomes obsessive and psychotic; it doesn't usually last long but its enough to alter situations.
Appearence
Like all Duros he has dark blue skin and large red eyes; that usually peak out from beneath a hooded cloak. He's rather slim and quite tall; his physical age is around 40 to 50, its noticiable he is an older Duros... even if his true age is unknown. He has fangs on his top row of teeth and long, thin fingers. Drakonis usually wears a black hooded cloak; and under that an ornate red and black outfit that seems to be a modified and customized robe for more maneuverability. Sometimes however he'll go without the cloak. He also has a cane; though he doesn't need it... its more of a status thing; though the cane's top is actually his lightsaber's hilt.

I unfortantly do not have any reference pics of him yet. Hence why I need art.

However... here's some reference pictures [from Wookieepedia] of the Duros species;

Duros References

My favourite style would be The Clone Wars; I think they make Duros look awesome in the series [even though there's technically only one so far... Cad Bane.]. So here's images of Bane as more reference too.

What kind of pics am I after?

I want mainly just general full-body colour pics, without background... for more of a reference and to be used in role-plays. However if you want to draw something a bit more interesting; go for it!

I would like at least one picture of him with his cloak on [with the hood etc.] and one without the cloak.

Pose wise? One with the Makashi Lightsaber stance. And another with him just standing with his cane is what I'm looking for. Possibly the stance one without the cloak, and the one with the cane with it.

If you need to know anything else just ask. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces