Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I_cRiSs_I
would you be interested in my art? xD

User Image

yes I would! 4laugh what would a Blueberry Pudding Waitress + 13bil get me? and also, which boy/girl are you interested in drawing?

Benevolent Dragon

9,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
SmLuth_Nallum
I_cRiSs_I
would you be interested in my art? xD

User Image

yes I would! 4laugh what would a Blueberry Pudding Waitress + 13bil get me? and also, which boy/girl are you interested in drawing?

2 fullbody colored art~! emotion_kirakira
i'm willing to draw your golden girls, doncinho and any of your boys. you can choose which two characters need art the most emotion_awesome

Dangerous Businesswoman

Not sure if you're still accepting them but perhaps consider me for RLC? Prices for fullbodies are here but I can do busts/waist ups~

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I_cRiSs_I
SmLuth_Nallum

i'm willing to draw your golden girls, doncinho and any of your boys. you can choose which two characters need art the most emotion_awesome

ok, lets choose Bruno and Alexia please, can I send you the trade and add you to the list?

Benevolent Master

((i did this on on of my old acounts- homocorp(or some similar username) and i didnt see it in your list of this character so i wanted to make sure u had it ((Celeste))

Animal Conversationalist

9,550 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Hi there! I'd love to draw Docinho smile Here's a link so you can see some samples! [samples] I'll also show one:
I was hoping to do either a headhot/bust or halfbody. headshot/bust for 35bil and half body for 55bil. Let me know if you're interested ^^User Image

Benevolent Dragon

9,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
SmLuth_Nallum
I_cRiSs_I
SmLuth_Nallum

ok, lets choose Bruno and Alexia please, can I send you the trade and add you to the list?

OK sounds great biggrin

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

SmLuth_Nallum
Hi Maxx! blaugh Its always good to see you stopping by my little garden xp

I actually already thought a few times about talking to you about that sweatdrop If you don't mind I would appreciate if you could delete those posts redface

I really wanna get back to placing RLCs again and would love to see your take on Tiago emotion_dowant Need to gather some more funds crying what have you been up to lately?
I've deleted my posts, Gusa! I'm glad I noticed since you're so sweet and shy about it. lol I was really horrified scrolling down, haha. Nothing much different here, I'm boring! Work, drawing, trying to get by. smile I hope you're doing well!

I only recently realised that your thread is a 'garden' because you're a florist (or at least, your profile says so)! So romantic and adorable.

Feel free to poke me anytime with Tiago, I'd love to draw him - and good luck choosing between your RLCs, haha! I look forward to seeing the new pieces, your characters are always fun to look through. 8DD

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Steffi_xoxo
Hi there! I'd love to draw Docinho smile Here's a link so you can see some samples! [samples] I'll also show one:
I was hoping to do either a headhot/bust or halfbody. headshot/bust for 35bil and half body for 55bil. Let me know if you're interested ^^User Image

Hi! 4laugh Yes please emotion_kirakira make me a halfbody of Docinho emotion_bigheart I will send the trade and add you to the list wink

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Maxx D
I've deleted my posts, Gusa! I'm glad I noticed since you're so sweet and shy about it. lol I was really horrified scrolling down, haha. Nothing much different here, I'm boring! Work, drawing, trying to get by. smile I hope you're doing well!

I only recently realised that your thread is a 'garden' because you're a florist (or at least, your profile says so)! So romantic and adorable.

Feel free to poke me anytime with Tiago, I'd love to draw him - and good luck choosing between your RLCs, haha! I look forward to seeing the new pieces, your characters are always fun to look through. 8DD

Thank you! emotion_hug I don't like bothering peopple because sometimes they get offended.. (happenned that to me once...) sweatdrop And no sweat Maxx, I wasn't bothered or anything because I know you didn't do it on purpose wink

When I was thinking on what to call the thread my boyfriend suggested the "garden" because of the same reason and I trully love flowers 4laugh lol and I already received a few orders of flowers from gaia friends. Since I make overseas orders its easy for me xp

I have a few funny pieces arriving soon, trying to get some comical pieces from the boys. And I am thinking in making a little giveaway in a charity of a friend of mine using my characters

Animal Conversationalist

9,550 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
SmLuth_Nallum
Steffi_xoxo

Hi! 4laugh Yes please emotion_kirakira make me a halfbody of Docinho emotion_bigheart I will send the trade and add you to the list wink

will do and thank you ^^

Animal Conversationalist

9,550 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
SmLuth_Nallum
Steffi_xoxo

Also could you tell me the name of her shirt please? :3

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Steffi_xoxo

her shirt is from beta centauri

Animal Conversationalist

9,550 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
SmLuth_Nallum
Steffi_xoxo

her shirt is from beta centauri

thank you! I finished the drawing and I'll start the coloring once the trade is sent c:

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

SmLuth_Nallum
Thank you! emotion_hug I don't like bothering peopple because sometimes they get offended.. (happenned that to me once...) sweatdrop And no sweat Maxx, I wasn't bothered or anything because I know you didn't do it on purpose wink

When I was thinking on what to call the thread my boyfriend suggested the "garden" because of the same reason and I trully love flowers 4laugh lol and I already received a few orders of flowers from gaia friends. Since I make overseas orders its easy for me xp

I have a few funny pieces arriving soon, trying to get some comical pieces from the boys. And I am thinking in making a little giveaway in a charity of a friend of mine using my characters
Wow, what an awful thing to get offended about neutral I'm sorry that happened, that's obnoxious! Glad it's all gone now, and I can scroll through your front page nice and clean. smile

Aw, cute! I always wondered how do you prepare flowers to send overseas - bouquets always seem so delicate and I can't imagine the stress of trying to make sure they look as presentable when they've been knocked about in shipping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff