Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Me!
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 3 billion+ in funds.
xxxxxxxxxxxx I also have items to offer: Just ask!
xxxxxxxxxxxx I AM interested in RLCs. But be gentle, I have been hurt before.
xxxxxxxxxxxx If you would like to draw one of my OCs under commission, it is okay to quote me or PM me with your samples
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand prices.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I do not do art trades.
xxxxxxxxxxxx I love freebies! If you're feeling generous, you can quote me or send me a PM!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Yes, I tip.
xxxxxxxxxxxx My OCs include Lani, Zara, Brae, and Kaiya.
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxLani (Current)
xxxxxxxxxxxx Wingless Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Wingless Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Wingless Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Wingless Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Wingless Ref 5

xxxxxxxxxxLani (Past)
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Lani
xxxxxxxxxxxx Lani is a special breed of phoenix that becomes a new race each time she is reborn. In her first life, she was a siren (Past Refs). In her second, she was reborn as a Djinn (Zara). Lani maintained her own personality in her new life, and was separated from Zara, making her a separate entity now. She has since been cursed by her mother, and suffers now as a living vampire. Lani is selfish, confident, and loves to get under a person's skin. She has a powerful blood lust, and suffers also from the new development of a subconscious. Lani wears a black leather tube top, black leather shorts, and black leather boots. She wears white wrap body bandages. Her feather clip is important, black with a white tip. She always wears it. Lani has sharp canines.

♥♥♥xxxxxxxxxxSpecial Request - Couple Art
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am interested in art of Lani with the OC Aurianeh x xx. If you are interested, I will provide info about Aurianeh.
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am also interested in art of Lani with the OC Bishopp x. If you are interested, I will provide the information necessary.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxBishopp
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2 - Line Art
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2 - Colored
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3 - Line Art
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3 - Colored
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4 - Line Art
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6 - Chibi
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 7 - Chibi2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 8 - Armor
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 9 - Armor Uncolored
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 10 - Manly

xxxxxxxxxxFemale Bishopp
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1

xxxxxxxxxxImportant Details
xxxxxxxxxxxx Sharp teeth
xxxxxxxxxxxx Black spaded tail
xxxxxxxxxxxx Forked purple tongue
xxxxxxxxxxxx Purple scars all over the body, including the face
xxxxxxxxxxxx Horns can be the blades seen on avi, or the black curled
xxxxxxxxxxxxxhorns seen in references (blades only apply to female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxversion)

xxxxxxxxxxxx Roman numeral '13' tattooed on left side of neck
xxxxxxxxxxxx Eyes must be drawn yellow, not silver, like avatar (if
xxxxxxxxxxxxxfemale)

xxxxxxxxxxxx Clothing based on avatar; should be revealing but not
xxxxxxxxxxxxxagainst TOS (the top is a series of straps/belts, in the form
xxxxxxxxxxxxxof a tube top when female)

xxxxxxxxxxxx Skin is black/grey scale
xxxxxxxxxxxx Often drawn with a shrimp.
xxxxxxxxxxxx For female, bust size is about this
xxxxxxxxxxZara
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2 Alt
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 7
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 8
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 9
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 10
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 11
xxxxxxxxxxxx Zara and Lani

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Zara
xxxxxxxxxxxx Zara is a Djinn (genie). She is Lani's second rebirth (so she is also a phoenix, born as a Djinn). She is aloof, but mischievous. Zara has excellent control over wind and fire magics, and loves to float rather than walk. You may depict her as a child or an adult.
xxxxxxxxxxKaiya
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6

xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 7 - Alt Form

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Kaiya
xxxxxxxxxxxx Kaiya is part mech, part organic, all lewd. Her yellow form is her childish form. Kaiya has the mouth of a sailor, and the mind of a child in this form. Kaiya is a hacker, and can plug herself into most technologies to corrupt or change them. In her blue form, Kaiya is an adult. She is more mature, and much more serious. Having been programmed by a 12 year old boy, Kaiya also possesses a 'for you' form (pink). I am looking for art of her blue or pink forms.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxBrae
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Brae
xxxxxxxxxxxx Brae is a phouka, a shape-shifter from Irish lore. She generally takes the form of a cat, a dog, a horse, or a rabbit, always with black fur and golden eyes. She can move through shadows and darkness, manipulating them as she pleases... if she can bring herself to do it. Brae, like a cat, is very lazy. She prefers to exert as little effort as possible when possible. She almost always has black cat ears and a black tail, because a cat is her favorite form to take. Her outfit is a simple black leather jacket, black leather boots, black denim, and a white tank top.
User Image
TO ALL ARTISTS OFFERING RLCS

1.) I am a full time nursing student working 40 hours a week! I work fast food and school is expensive! I DO have a monthly budget when it comes to art. If your prices are out of my budget range, PLEASE do not be offended! That being said, please don't be afraid to post your offers. Special occasions like friends' birthdays and anniversaries, I am willing to spend a little more.

2.) Because I am so busy I may not see your offer, even if you quote me. YES, YOU CAN RE-POST your offer if I have never commissioned you. I encourage it. Please limit this to once per page.

3.) I have NEVER withheld payment for an RLC. And I never will. We work out the details, and the payment WILL be made.

4.) I HAVE paid up front and NOT received the art I paid for. So, I am very unlikely to pay up-front for art I commission. I make very few exceptions. Watermarks and WIPs/half-way points I am more willing to budge on, and pay at that point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff