Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reveler

Reveler

Reveler

Yoooo~
I'd love to draw yours after I finish some slots if that's fine! I like your avi!

Reveler

Outta Pocket
Yoooo~
I'd love to draw yours after I finish some slots if that's fine! I like your avi!
Yayayayay! heart

Aged Regular

S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
NOO, your face. Of course your aviis face. G dbsjdjzsjsnxn ******** this phone. Sidnxjskakskx I'm on a phone ATM and I'm getting real sick of its s**t sksnxhenalfieiqppcnamxbVxvz
lol
sometimes I'll try and check it on my iphone but good god is it a piece of s**t.
I ******** know right. I'm ready to throw it and go drink bleach.
Been there done that, its not as good of a high as you'd think.

Haha. Ohh that's dark. I hope your kidding. Sort of.
Sort of, you want your loved ones to huff bleach emotion_donotwant
nonono I just want to know someone who has biggrin

Reveler

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

stare alright then.... heart

Aged Regular

S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

haha 3nodding im a whack job
S W l F T Y
Outta Pocket
Yoooo~
Yayayayay! heart

I'm like: [makes grabby hands] I wanna draw yo face and abs.
But then class has me like: b***h you cray.

Then I look at my other commissions like: I wanna draw all of yours at the same time. AT THE SAME TIME!

Then I remember that I'm not the internet warrior I thought I would be.

On a real note xD I'm nearly finished with my other two slots and I'm making changes around my artshop. But yeah, I would so like to draw your avi, it really inspires me to skitch and sketch!

Reveler

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
S W l F T Y
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

haha 3nodding im a whack job
its okay i am too after that experience
also yay for being online for the same moment :U

Reveler

Outta Pocket
S W l F T Y
Outta Pocket
Yoooo~
Yayayayay! heart

Then I look at my other commissions like: I wanna draw all of yours at the same time. AT THE SAME TIME!

On a real note xD I'm nearly finished with my other two slots and I'm making changes around my artshop. But yeah, I would so like to draw your avi, it really inspires me to skitch and sketch!
Lol I totally understand that.
Life's been crazy and I so would prefer to just be on the internet and pretend things didn't need to get done lol (and focus on things that actually had to get done like arts)

But I'm glad I can be inspiring no one's ever said that about an avi before so it makes me feel all kindasa special

Also would it be unethical to ask if you could reserve me a slot? Only because the times I'm online are fairly random and inconsistent.
S W l F T Y
Outta Pocket
S W l F T Y
Outta Pocket
Yoooo~
Yayayayay! heart

Life's been crazy and I so would prefer to just be on the internet and pretend things didn't need to get done lol (and focus on things that actually had to get done like arts)

But I'm glad I can be inspiring no one's ever said that about an avi before so it makes me feel all kindasa special

Also would it be unethical to ask if you could reserve me a slot? Only because the times I'm online are fairly random and inconsistent.

Life issss crazy, dawg. I understand. #campsonyoutubeallthetime lol
XD Well, I'm usually not picky about avatars, but I like the whole forest-warrior-elven-spirit-sprite-impish look your avi has going on there. And his hairstyle, wow! In short, what I really like.

And sure! That makes me happy because that must mean you're interested riiiiiiiiiiight?! Even though I haven't really fleshed out the prices for when that future slots opens up xD I'm also gonna do coloring and full body by then so yeah~

Reveler

Outta Pocket
S W l F T Y
Outta Pocket
S W l F T Y
Outta Pocket
Yoooo~
Yayayayay! heart

Life issss crazy, dawg. I understand. #campsonyoutubeallthetime lol
XD Well, I'm usually not picky about avatars, but I like the whole forest-warrior-elven-spirit-sprite-impish look your avi has going on there. And his hairstyle, wow! In short, what I really like.

And sure! That makes me happy because that must mean you're interested riiiiiiiiiiight?! Even though I haven't really fleshed out the prices for when that future slots opens up xD I'm also gonna do coloring and full body by then so yeah~

Between Youtube and Tumblr I may as well not exist burning_eyes

I am super interested, a lot of it is because it makes me happy that someone actually wants to draw me, but your art looks great and I like your attitude about stuffs!
I'm just praying I can afford ya proper like.
S W l F T Y

LOL TUMBLR! The bane of my social life and internet life. I'm glad you understand...the struggle. The struggle is shared xD

D'aww shucks~ Really, my style is fairly inconsistent, as you might have already seen when you've seen the samples and the actual commissions completed. xD But I also like how the many types of ocs and avi's can really bring that result out of me. I owe half my work to the muse that is my subject of art. ' u ' 9

I like your sense of humor! xD And stuff!

Hm.. Well, I'm gonna be a bribe artist. Though if you can't really pay me immediately, I'm open to negotiations. I don't even accept trades until after my commissions are done.

Though if you're really struggling on payment, I can just flesh you out for freebies for now. Cause I needed to do some freebies in the near next week or next next week anyway so I can test on some brushes and coloring. (I need me some models anyway~)

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but what is your general spending budget? It wouldn't do to bleed someone dry without knowing xD I want to know what you're comfortable with.

Reveler

Outta Pocket
S W l F T Y

LOL TUMBLR! The bane of my social life and internet life. I'm glad you understand...the struggle. The struggle is shared xD

D'aww shucks~ Really, my style is fairly inconsistent, as you might have already seen when you've seen the samples and the actual commissions completed. xD But I also like how the many types of ocs and avi's can really bring that result out of me. I owe half my work to the muse that is my subject of art. ' u ' 9

I like your sense of humor! xD And stuff!

Hm.. Well, I'm gonna be a bribe artist. Though if you can't really pay me immediately, I'm open to negotiations. I don't even accept trades until after my commissions are done.

Though if you're really struggling on payment, I can just flesh you out for freebies for now. Cause I needed to do some freebies in the near next week or next next week anyway so I can test on some brushes and coloring. (I need me some models anyway~)

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but what is your general spending budget? It wouldn't do to bleed someone dry without knowing xD I want to know what you're comfortable with.

Tumblr is 2-3 hours of lifeless clicking and feeling of culture with no result xDD
Yay funny peoples

I shoulddd be able to pay you, just I'm uncertain with the current economy. In my bank I currently have 28B and am trying to keep my comissions between 5B-15B a piece.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff