Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Admirer

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

Benevolent Admirer

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

Benevolent Admirer

xxx

In a relationship with Cryptic_Tengu

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
KuroKageHane
xxx

Welcome back!! XD I hope school and everything is going good for you ^^

Benevolent Admirer

hk_luver

Welcome back!! XD I hope school and everything is going good for you ^^
xxx

Glad to be back! I'm going to pop in from time to time now that school's back.
I was already assigned a few essays. //cries
I hope school is going well for you too! Hopefully not as hectic as mine. xD

Benevolent Admirer

xxx

Benevolent Admirer

xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ㄨㄨ I`m a monster, that means I`m misunderstood。 ㄨㄨ

Benevolent Admirer

xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Benevolent Admirer

xxx

Benevolent Admirer

xxx

Benevolent Admirer

xxx

Benevolent Admirer

xxx

In a relationship with Cryptic_Tengu

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Benevolent Admirer

xxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces