Welcome to Gaia! ::

stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

XD I automatically wanted to do that once I knew that I was adding in the book. And sure, Buddy me back. ^^

I especially like the name of the book :3

I was going to go with Autumn's First Frost, but then it was too long and wouldn't have fit right, so I went with Autumn Frost. Had to at least get in those two words. Lol.

Hehe. Well I like it, It's really good. It's my new desktop background ^^

LMAO! I'm glad that you liked it so much! heart I've been meaning to draw more lately, and am glad I jumped back onto Gaia for it. I've not drawn this much in a long time, unless it was for class of course. Lol.

....Wanna do more?

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

XD I automatically wanted to do that once I knew that I was adding in the book. And sure, Buddy me back. ^^

I especially like the name of the book :3

I was going to go with Autumn's First Frost, but then it was too long and wouldn't have fit right, so I went with Autumn Frost. Had to at least get in those two words. Lol.

LMAO! I'm glad that you liked it so much! heart I've been meaning to draw more lately, and am glad I jumped back onto Gaia for it. I've not drawn this much in a long time, unless it was for class of course. Lol.

....Wanna do more?

Sure, but this time it might take a few days since I've got three others to do. Whatcha wantin?
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

....Wanna do more?

Sure, but this time it might take a few days since I've got three others to do. Whatcha wantin?

I wanna see what you could do couple wise, Me and Kuddii_Pii, and I want my arms around her, Like... Uh... I want to be behind her, with my arms over her at the shoulders, and her hands on mine near her neck sort of... And her to be blushing ^^ I'll double your last pay for it, since it's two people.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

....Wanna do more?

I wanna see what you could do couple wise, Me and Kuddii_Pii, and I want my arms around her, Like... Uh... I want to be behind her, with my arms over her at the shoulders, and her hands on mine near her neck sort of... And her to be blushing ^^ I'll double your last pay for it, since it's two people.

Okies, but I need a list for Kuddii_Pii as well. I'll see what I can do, it might not be for a couple days since my husband is mad at me for not doing homework. XD
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

....Wanna do more?

Okies, but I need a list for Kuddii_Pii as well. I'll see what I can do, it might not be for a couple days since my husband is mad at me for not doing homework. XD

I'm not super sure what she's wearing right now hehe, but you should be able to go on her page and look (Sorry for the hassle, she changes semi often so...)

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

....Wanna do more?

I'm not super sure what she's wearing right now hehe, but you should be able to go on her page and look (Sorry for the hassle, she changes semi often so...)

Lol. Hopefully she doesn't change it before I get a chance to check it out.
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

No worrys, I won't let her on the computer :3 But if she sneaks on... Hehe

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Beneath the pads of my fingers...Worlds far beyond dazzle and lingers...

*sheepishly appears*

Um...I may or may not have passed out on my computer. 4laugh So..so... User Image ; give me another night? emo

I do promise this isn't normal though lol, we rarely have people over...so we partied our asses off. XD

EDIT: I worked on it a little bit before work, so just as a reassurance that I AM slowly getting it done lol:

User Image

Intricate Dreams...Fast Paced Schemes...

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

Nah, go on ahead and let her get on and change it to how she likes it, then I'll save it once she's ready.
Sonyei

*sheepishly appears*

Um...I may or may not have passed out on my computer. 4laugh So..so... User Image ; give me another night? emo

I do promise this isn't normal though lol, we rarely have people over...so we partied our asses off. XD

EDIT: I worked on it a little bit before work, so just as a reassurance that I AM slowly getting it done lol:

User Image

Oooo!

Hmm.... Very interesting.... I'll send the trade ^^
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth
Nero Snowpaw
stitchmouth

Nah, go on ahead and let her get on and change it to how she likes it, then I'll save it once she's ready.

She says to just use what you have now hehe, she has a tiger themed one she wants to use but she hasn't picked out an outfit for her yet, and it could take her awhile (Prolly like a week)

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Should have your picture done before work tomorrow, only have your characters coat and cloak left to shade in, and a few effects to blend it all together. biggrin

Ookie! All done! biggrin I'll leave it on my photobucket for a week so you have time to grab it and save it to your own, and then it will be taken down. I hope you like it! biggrin

User Image

Sparkling Consumer

13,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Nero Snowpaw
Hmm.... Very interesting.... I'll send the trade ^^

User Image

My Art Gallery ω

User Image Thanks :3
User Image
User Image
User Image